• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Baba Nanak And 'His Islamic Chola'

sajsikh

SPNer
Jul 1, 2012
Yes Ji.."Gurdwaras" are getting more and more "splendid" by the year....BUT SIKHS arent. Gurdwareh Kacheh- SIKH Pakkeh has been REVERSED. The next time you go there might very well be a Devi Chunni in Gold thread allegedly belonging to Bebeh nanaki ( or perhaps to Mata Sulakhnni Ji ??)...just discovered of course..he he:singhbhangra:

Do you want to say its fake, in that case it is there because guru nanak himself had given it to that faily , and their desecandants could only afford to give a single room from their PRIVATE HOME for people coming to see it and now i think it is handled by sgpc.

And it is not JUST DISCOVERED it was there since the guru cultivated lands in sultanpur whose gurudwara is visible from border which is 1.5 km from that gurudwara. Our great great grandfathers time it was there and that is enough for me . New discoveries would rather spell trouble for people claiming it because sikh community is not that easy to fiddle with.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Do you want to say its fake, in that case it is there because guru nanak himself had given it to that faily , and their desecandants could only afford to give a single room from their PRIVATE HOME for people coming to see it and now i think it is handled by sgpc.

And it is not JUST DISCOVERED it was there since the guru cultivated lands in sultanpur whose gurudwara is visible from border which is 1.5 km from that gurudwara. Our great great grandfathers time it was there and that is enough for me . New discoveries would rather spell trouble for people claiming it because sikh community is not that easy to fiddle with.

Personally, I think anything that draws your attention away from Creation and Creator is a waste of time,

Focusing on a chola is focusing on nothing, it is the exact behaviour that Guru Nanak would not have approved of, I would like to think he would rather we spent the energy and time on being better Sikhs,

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
The SINCEREST FORM of Flattery is COPYING...and CLAIMING as YOURS what not really YOURS...so I ma glad that Mulsims and Hindus and even Christians claim Guru nanak ji as THEIR OWN..proof that He is UNIVERSAL...

sajsikh

SPNer
Jul 1, 2012
Personally, I think anything that draws your attention away from Creation and Creator is a waste of time,

Focusing on a chola is focusing on nothing, it is the exact behaviour that Guru Nanak would not have approved of, I would like to think he would rather we spent the energy and time on being better Sikhs,

khalsa ji ,
I want to say that we are neither debating nor fighting over any issue , of course we simran the ultimate creator i may prefer to call him ek onkar, or someone waheguru , but we do .
topics like are just simple discussion , i felt that i shouild let know of the history of chola as i know it . and it is just a casual discussion nothing serious . As you can see the other thread started by me. I believe this is a site where i can ask or tell anything i know about sikhi.
And i believe the first thing that sikhi says is `mera mujhme kuch nahi jo kuch hai so tera`` so i dont take anything personal , i consider myself as spec of dust wondering at the enormity of creator.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM