• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Audio Mp3?

navroopsingh

SPNer
Nov 15, 2006
I have been long searching for beautiful and melodious audio recordings, preferably in mp3 format. It helps a lot when I am doing Jap ji Sahib during Amrit Vela because my learing of punjabi has been hindered by my english upbringing. If anyone could supply me with a website or such, it would be highly appreciated.:wink:

----------------------------------------

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
You can click Gurbani Kirtan link in the navbar above and then click the playlist two and be pleasantly surprised!! :)

Enjoy!!

Jul 10, 2006
I have been long searching for beautiful and melodious audio recordings, preferably in mp3 format. It helps a lot when I am doing Jap ji Sahib during Amrit Vela because my learing of punjabi has been hindered by my english upbringing. If anyone could supply me with a website or such, it would be highly appreciated.:wink:

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

There is Japji Sahib in Gurbani Kirtan Player(next to New Post button) playlist 2.
Bani pro recordings of Nitnem are good for beginners. They are available to download.

Let me know via PM if thats what you are seeking.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: