• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

1984 Anti-Sikh Pogrom Attacks On Sikhs In The 1980s Why Do You Chose To Forget?

j_uk

SPNer
Jan 15, 2009
well said..TO FORGIVE is DIVINE..to FORGET is STUPIDITY.

The JEWS have a Holocoust Museum to REMIND their coming generations..never to let such a calamity befall them again...

The Jallianwallh Bagh still has the 1920 Bullet Holes clearly marked..

But the 1984 DESTRUCTION of the AKAL TAKHAT, the smashed parkarma, the bullet ridden Darbar sahib....ALL were so HURRIEDLY WHITE WASHED OVER ?? Any reason WHY ?? a few miserable bullet holes in jallianwallh bagh are PRESERVED for the past 80 Years...BUT Not the BLOOD BATH in Darbar sahib just 20 years ago !!!

The Jallianwaalh bagh bullets were shot by the FOREIGN GOVT..the BLOOD BATH in Amrtisar was doen by the OWN GOVT..Sharam aundee hai jee ?? aapnean ne kee chaand chharr ditta ??

Sikhs MUST establish a 1984 GHALLUUGHARA MUSEUM so that such a clamity never befalls the Sikhs again... Forgive the perperators..YES...BUT FORGET...NEVER.

jarnail singh gyani:down:
Fathe Gyani Ji.
All the things you had mentioned what happen in blue star 1984 is not good then army attack on harminder sahib was not right
But why the PM of India had to take the decision like that every body know that still in Indian army more than 45% are sikh not only soldier but on very high rank
So called our sikh leader were blammed for that they had mixed politics to sikhi which was wrong and the result was blue star
If the leader have there own moto and to justifiy they and choosen the wrong place and brainwash the people and these mishappen do came to reality
The Harminder Sahib is place where all the people talk,think and act for waheguru not any person or leader or any political movement
And i cant understand the people calling themselves sikh and also calling themselves amritdhari and was brain washed by a political leader and calling him "Saint " they dont want listen what guru granth sahib says or what all the 10 gurus have said
We do say every time GURU MANIO GRANT ,GURU GRANTH JI MANO PARGHAT GURA KI DHEA,but do we belive in that
Where its written in guru granth sahib about Khalsatian (if guru dont say dont do it or dont belive it)

nishu

SPNer
Jan 24, 2010
That was the Goverment big mistake what they did in Harmandar Sahib... Skepyik my friend how can you tell anyone to forget about that it was not a small this which happenned to our religion People & specially to our religious things...

Im just 27 i never saw, that but i have done a deep study about that time meet many families in Delhi as well as in Amritsar who came across this thing.When now also you talk of that time infront of them you can still see the tears in theirs eyes weather its a men or women no one can forget that time.

Kaur i agree with you we have the full rite to speak about that time openly... & specially infront of Hindus because of whom all this happened.

ballym

SPNer
May 19, 2006
We may forgive but never forget. Here is an excerpt from a authentic and detailed report available on ensaaf-org.jklaw.net:
In May 1988, the police cleared the Golden Temple of terrorists with little violence. No sacred buildings were blasted by tanks. If only this could have been done 4 years earlier, when again, a handful of militants led by Sant Bhindranwale could have been dealt with. It has been noted that on June 1, 1984, the day of the army action, Sant Bhindranwale held his rooftop meeting in the Golden Temple complex and the army failed to target him or his followers, despite they being in full view. Instead, army
fire was directed at the buildings in the temple including the Golden Harmandir Sahib as well as pilgrims. The militants were under strict orders by Sant Bhindranwale not to return fire unless the army entered the complex.

But why the PM of India had to take the decision like that every body know that still in Indian army more than 45% are sikh not only soldier but on very high rank
So called our sikh leader were blammed for that they had mixed politics to sikhi which was wrong and the result was blue star
Politica and religion is not that simple. You are thinking from your simple striaght mind. I also used to have such ideas.

Article quoted above is indicative of the basic mentality of Hindu congress who always say that they are a secular party. BJP is better in the way that they do not lie about their ideology. Known enemy is better than a bad friend.
Guru Gobind Singh Ji said Sawaa lakh to ek ladaoun... so who is stopping up from taking over India entirely ... by economic supremacy. USA has done it. Punjaab is prosperous and has prosperous people in UK/CANAD/USA.
You can win by using their own tactics.
Frontal attack is not goingto win a war for minority. You have to adopt different means. Bhidranwale had no startegy so he failed. Shubheg Singh had a strategy , that is why he surprised Army( No praise intended).
Just a few minutes back beofre I read this thread, I was thinking to mail my brother's daughter to inform about 1984.She is grown up now... at Meerut. My brothers were in Delhi and were advised and saved by their friends... one was sent back at 12 noon from bank branch on Parliament street and other stayed for 7 days without any contact at Maulana Aazad medical where he worked. In those times we did not have cellphone, internet, watchful media.
Forgive but never forget. you can not survive and prosper if you forget your history. Bhindranwale may have done more harm than good but Government's reply was not to his actions. He just gave an excuse to govt and Indira to try to decimate sikhs. Remember, hindus were rising against Muslims during the same time....1986 to 1992. Rajiv did not know how to govern and gave chance to BJP to encash opening of Ram janam Bhumi locks in 1986 and allowed november 1984. He really did not know what to do or say. I am sure he must have confided this to Sonia. That may be the reason she thinks that she does not deserve the chair of PM?
Human brain and human psychology are most powerful objects of mass destructions.
So the need is to capture India by design.A startegy is needed. Everybody can be bought. Sikhs in Delhi are doing great business afterall. It is all due to hard work mixed with feeding corrupt people. using corrution to your ends can be part of a solution.
Another point.... Can we afford to loose patan Saahib and hazoor saahib if we have a separate state.
I am going too far! You can not win without a strategy.

ballym

SPNer
May 19, 2006
Sikhs MUST establish a 1984 GHALLUUGHARA MUSEUM so that such a clamity never befalls the Sikhs again... Forgive the perperators..YES...BUT FORGET...NEVER
My point is that we should not just stop at making museums. In fact that should take a back seat and we should strengthen our community economically and spiritually. We can make genaral museum with a section of 1984. that would be a better idea and would give a better perspective.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
While the Thousands who committed the Holocaust of 1984 November throughout India are walking free even after 25 years...no arrets, no trials..no justice..NOTHING. many of these instead have become leaders, councillors, members of parliament and ministers.

Hurt by the vicious onslaught on the Harmandir Sahib, a young hot blooded sikh Harjinder Singh saini hijacked an Indian Plane to lahore during which act no one was hurt. This young man was on trial in Pakistan, sentenced to Death which was later changed to Life sentence. He studied in Prison and did his BA and then migrated to Canada after serving 10 years of his Life sentence.... where he was accepted and completed his LAW Degree. His Parents, wife and brothers are in Canada. Under New Delhi pressure this man was NOT allowed to be rehabilitated in Society, Not allowed to Practise Law in canada but instead Forced to REPATRIATE/RETURN to INDIA by the Canadian authorites.

Just compare the two paras above and coem to your own conclusions...

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
They already have their hands on him. So now the question is -- Does anyone have any recent information. I have not found anything in Indian news papers and online venues since he was deported.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
J_UK wrote: <<<<<<fathe gyani="" ji.="">
</fathe>
All the things you had mentioned what happen in blue star 1984 is not good then army attack on harminder sahib was not right
If the leader have there own moto and to justifiy they and choosen the wrong place and brainwash the people and these mishappen do came to reality
The Harminder Sahib is place where all the people talk,think and act for waheguru not any person or leader or any political movement
And i cant understand the people calling themselves sikh and also calling themselves amritdhari and was brain washed by a political leader and calling him "Saint " they dont want listen what guru granth sahib says or what all the 10 gurus have said
We do say every time GURU MANIO GRANT ,GURU GRANTH JI MANO PARGHAT GURA KI DHEA,but do we belive in that
Where its written in guru granth sahib about Khalsatian (if guru dont say dont do it or dont belive it
<fathe gyani="" ji.="">>>>>>>>>

The Guru Granth Sahib Ji teaches Sikhs slef reliance...to live with DIGNITY or not at all. Gurbani declares..OF what use is LIIVING..without HONOUR ??
Of what use is EATING..without HONOUR ??

Its a "fallacy" that we must find a certain word in the SGGS..and IF "that" particular word is not written..os it is presumed thta Guru Ji is NOT in Favour of it..doesnt want it. SO since Gurbani doesnt mention the word"Khalsitan" so a true Sikh musnt have anything to do wtih Khalistan...so many words are "missing" from SGGS..Sharomani Akali Dal...Congress..Democracy..Elections..Electricity...radio..tv..communism..the list is ENDLESS...so do we discard all those...???

The SGGS is 1429 pages long...its writers come from all over the Indian Sub Continet...from all castes, regions, languages, it has various religious flows discussed, ..Bottom LINE the SGGS is a Sarab Kla Samrath GURU for ALL TIME. It has everything that a SIKH needs to live a life of HONOUR and DIGNITY...we just have to "look" or have the eyes that can look. Gurbani says..DONT call those the "blind" whose eyes were taken away by God/missing at birth/damaged by accident etc....CALL THEM BLIND..who HAVE PERFECT 20/20 VISION, HEALTHY EYES..BUT CANNOT "SEE". Yet the ordinary world calls the firts type "blind"...and has invented Braiille for them..while MILLIONS of the second type dont need Braille..and yet refuse to read the SGGS/Gita/Bible/Koran/ as they should be read and actd upon..those are the real blind ones.</fathe>

Last edited by a moderator:

ballym

SPNer
May 19, 2006
Where its written in guru granth sahib about Khalsatian (if guru dont say dont do it or dont belive it)
Hello sir, SGGS ji does not say many many other things which you do everyday.....shame on you!
I could not resist being direct because the logic is NAIVE and a bit dangerous precedent for illiterate population in India. These people can be easily influenced by such dumb logic. Beware!
Akali Dal...Congress..
these words should be out of the dictionary in present context... India would be better :)

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM