• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Movies Ashdoc's Movie Review---Supermodel

ashdoc

Movie Critic
SPNer
Jul 19, 2011
Modelling---Glitz and glamour.....

Hot female bodies sashaying in style on the ramp in teeny weeny skirts.....

And showing off their flesh in bikinis near swimming pools.....

Or soaking in their sweat in tight clothes which hug their skin on hot beaches.....

Curving and arching their delicious curves while striking sexy poses in front of the camera.....

Bodies to lust for....

Bodies to die for.....

Bodies that come in your oh so sweet dreams.....

Silken bodies that fuel your uncontrollable desire.....

Desire of making love on soft beds and on satin sheets.....

Bodies that can only belong to supermodels.....

SIGGHHH......I really wish I had gone to see this movie for these reasons ; that the movie was worth saying all the things I said above....

But the actual reasons I went to see this movie are far more mundane.....For it was the only movie that was fitting into the little time I had today---the movie is only 1 and a half hour long , which was the exact amount of time I had in hand.....

So I went and sat in the cinema hall with little or no expectation---because I already knew that the movie was a B or C grade movie....

What else can you expect from a film containing Ashmit Patel and Veena Malik....??

So Monty ( Ashmit ) is a in demand photographer who photographs models to convert them to supermodels.....

And he is a playboy.....So what's new ??

And he is having an affair with a model ( Jia ) with whom he has some mouth to mouth kissing scenes.....

In walks Rupali ( Veena Malik ) with dreams of making it big courtesy Ashmit's photos.....

She is a real lady who isn't ready to compromise on her values to reach the top ; in other words is not ready to sleep with the bigwigs to get success.....

And they all go on a modelling shoot to Fiji....

And in the paradise of sun and sand Monty and Rupali begin to have feelings for each other.....

But what about the jealousy of Jia with whom Monty is having a relationship ??

To complicate matters somebody is killing the models in the shoot one by one.....

So what will happen next....??

Who cares.....the movie is not worth pondering about these questions.....

The film does show some delicate feminine flesh and some kissing scenes.....

And Veena Malik exposes upto some extent....

But acting is rank bad....

The romance between Ashmit and Veena lacks soul ; their performance is emotionless.....

The film seems to have been made on a shoe string budget.....

Story is practically non existent.....

Dialogues are of poor quality.....

The murderer of the models is caught too easily without any build up of suspense---for that person talks loudly to oneself and the audience about how the murders were committed.....

After seeing this film I feel that Veena Malik should be paid to go back to Pakistan and the rest of the cast should be paid to retire in order to save audiences from further torture....

Verdict---Bad .

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM