• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

jaginder

SPNer
Jan 26, 2011
Jaginder ji,
Lovely movie. I felt so much for those boys and it made me more curious about the back story! I also took the liberty of having a look at some of your other videos. Love the one about democracy :icecreamkaur:

Thank you kindly,

I lost my dad when I was 15 and this story reflected how I felt at time (lost and constantly having to figure things on my own).
I am very keen to make a feature version of this movie. It would be like Empire of the Sun slash Karate Kid.
But being indie its a struggle.
Glad you liked the democracy video too...hahaha

Best!

jaginder

SPNer
Jan 26, 2011
The topic of loss is always a very difficult one to discuss, especially in our community. Could you use the video for gurmat classes to start the discussion about death in Sikhi?

I still get emotional about it (I know it sounds silly as I just turned forty and have three kids) and don't think I am qualified to talk about stuff like this with kids as it should to be done delicately (by a counselor?) or one might risk scarring them.

Please feel free to share the video though. I have no problems if anyone wants to use it for such purpose. If any good can come out of it I would consider myself a winner.

Best,

Jinder

jaginder

SPNer
Jan 26, 2011
Hi, Thank you all for the feedback. I know it's been awhile. I just wanted to update that I have turned this short film to an award winning feature I have completed a feature film called Eleven Days which follows a 12 year old Sikh boy's quest to search and locate his brother before he is trapped in the vicious cycle or terrorism. It is available on Itune, Google PlayStore, SteamStore, Amazon Video, PlayStation Store and Xbox store. You rent it or buy it there. Cheers.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: