• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Answering The Wrong Doubts About Bani Onto Tenth Master

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh
Do you know that worrd Lund doesn't appear in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Bhagat Kabir Ji says aap hee kutt jaa-ee. Not app lund kutt jaa-ee. Relationships based on sexual pleasure don't last long. They are just mere husband and wife getting together. Number of divorces is at an all time high and sex is prevalent in the society. It isn't only sex either. It is how it is described and how it is promoted. Gurbani says Purr Triya Naa Paikhay Nayttr. Don't look at other women with your eyes. Very sound and clear. Not only that, what are you going to do with poets? The ones who identify themselves throughout.
Bhai term Indri is used.

Page 299, Line 3
ਇੰਦ੍ਰੀ ਬਸਿ ਕਰਿ ਸੁਣਹੁ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ॥
इंद्री बसि करि सुणहु हरि नामु ॥
Inḏrī bas kar suṇhu har nām.
Subdue the desires of your sexual organs, and listen to the Lord's Name.
Guru Arjan Dev - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Page 471, Line 9
ਤਗੁ ਨ ਇੰਦ੍ਰੀ ਤਗੁ ਨ ਨਾਰੀ ॥
तगु न इंद्री तगु न नारी ॥
Ŧag na inḏrī ṯag na nārī.
There is no sacred thread for the sexual organ, and no thread for woman.
Guru Nanak Dev - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Page 565, Line 8
ਇੰਦ੍ਰੀ ਵਿਆਪਿ ਰਹੀ ਅਧਿਕਾਈ ਕਾਮੁ ਕ੍ਰੋਧੁ ਨਿਤ ਸੰਤਾਵੈ ॥੧॥
इंद्री विआपि रही अधिकाई कामु क्रोधु नित संतावै ॥१॥
Inḏrī vi­āp rahī aḏẖikā­ī kām kroḏẖ niṯ sanṯāvai. ||1||
The sensory organs are totally engrossed in sensuality; sexual desire and anger constantly afflict him. ||1||
Guru Amar Das - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Page 1195, Line 7
ਇੰਦ੍ਰੀ ਕੀ ਜੂਠਿ ਉਤਰਸਿ ਨਾਹੀ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਅਗਨਿ ਕੇ ਲੂਠੇ ॥੨॥
इंद्री की जूठि उतरसि नाही ब्रहम अगनि के लूठे ॥२॥
Inḏrī kī jūṯẖ uṯras nāhī barahm agan kė lūṯẖė. ||2||
The impurity of the sexual organs does not depart; the Brahmin is burnt by the fire. ||2||
Devotee Kabir - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]

and it is slang from Sanskrit word Jananindriya.

Term Lund you are talking about has origeon in the Dravidian language like the terms being used Rojh(Nilgai in Sanskrit) Jhankhara(Jhinke in Telugu or Barasingha) any way Chukna in Punjabi is from Tukko of Tamil.

Just as language used by lower castes is used or non Aryan is used.Das does not find that you should have any objection.Bhagmal being an Arya SAMAJI COULD HAVE SUCH THING but das begs to tell you not to be carried away by covert attempt of upper caste to let us be severed from real outcaste people for whom Gurmat is made.

Kings,mony lenders are targeted and exposed and truth about them is told to people who have been enslved for ages.Exposing wrong in work of global policmen and policemen does not encourge wrong thing.Here God exposes the evil and does not encourages that.Akal Bless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh
I have read all of dasam granth and have read many parts such as tria chariters and bachitter natak many times. Here please do aarth of each word according to viakaran and then do aarth of the tukhs. We will move forward after that.

kQw sqRvI rwm kib aucrI ihq icq lwie[
bhuir kQw bMDn inimq mn mY kihXo aupwie[ 1[{cirqr # 18, 4.1, 71}

I have done my own study on dasam granth so I don't need to listen to scholars or anyone else.

As for viakaran, Prof. Sahib Singh wasn't the first one to discover it. There have been Sikhs in the past who have tried to understand it. E.g. include Prof. Gurmukh Singh, Giani Ditt Singh, etc.

I pulled those quotes out myself. I didn't have to listen to some scholar. I can understand each word from there.

There are many more tukhs such as the one above. Poet Shyam says the following.
dohrw
mDu kItB ky bD nimq jw idn jgq murwir[
su kib s@Xwm qw ko khY cOdsvo Avqwr[ 4[ {24 Avqwr 37}
Dohra
Mud Keetub Kay Budh Namitt Jaa Dinn Jagat Muraar.
So Kub Syaam Taa Ko Khai Chadusvo Avtaar| 4| {24 Avtar, 37}

sohq shY sB goipn ky kib sXwm khY idRg AMjn Awjy[ ..[ 454[ {ikRsn Avqwr 2, 20}
Sohat Shai Sabh Gopan Kay Kub SHyam Khai Drigg Aanjan Aajay| …| 454|

moih igrY Dr pY su qRIXw kib sXwm khY icqvY hir jw so[ 606[ {ikRsn Avqwr 2, 43}
Mohe Girai Dhur Pai Su Treya Kub Shyam Khai Chittvai Hur Ja So| 606|

Xw ibiD BI iqh Taur kQw iqh ky kib sXwmih mMgl gwey[ 1006[ {ikRsn Avqwr 4, 8}
Yaa Bidh Bhee Teh Thaour Katha The Kay Kub Shyamhe Mungal Gaaye| 1006|

kib sXwm BnY iqh Awhv mY su rhy kyaU bIr Pty eI Pty[ 1614[ {ikRsn Avqwr 5, 46}
Kub Shyam Bhnai The Aahav Mai Su Rhay Kaeou Bir Ftay Ee Ftay| 1614|

n sMKM n ck®M n gdw n isAwmM ] Asçrj rUpM rhMq jnmM ] {pMnw 1359}
Na Sunkhung, Na Chukkrung, Na Gdaa, Na Seyaamung || Ascharraj Roopung Rahuntt Junmung || {Page 1359 of Guru Granh Sahib Ji}
Doesn’t have a conch, doesn’t wear a chakkar, doesn’t carry a mace, is not black || Wonderous form, is far away from birth.

Das was removed the doubts by yourself in the link below.Das is not posting all the stuff.

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/hard-talk/14908-some-observations-over-two-topics-singh-4.html

Coming to holy verse you have provided above.Das is thankfull to yuorself for providing the same.

when ever we find some verse negating the God.We over here talk fixing only some attribute to God.So read it God is not Black only.As Black or Dark is one of the attribute of God.

ਗੁਸਾਂਈ ਗਰਿਸ੍ਟ ਰੂਪੇਣ ਸਿਮਰਣੰ ਸਰਬਤ੍ਰ ਜੀਵਣਹ
गुसांई गरिस्ट रूपेण सिमरणं सरबत्र जीवणह ॥
Gusāʼn­ī garist rūpėṇ simarṇaʼn sarbaṯar jīvṇah.
The Lord of the World is Supremely Beautiful; His Meditation is the Life of all.

ਲਬਧ੍ਯ੍ਯੰ ਸੰਤ ਸੰਗੇਣ ਨਾਨਕ ਸ੍ਵਛ ਮਾਰਗ ਹਰਿ ਭਗਤਣਹ ॥੫੪॥
लबध्यं संत संगेण नानक स्वछ मारग हरि भगतणह ॥५४॥
Labḏẖa­yaʼn sanṯ sangėṇ Nānak savacẖẖ mārag har bẖagaṯ­ṇeh. ||54||
In the Society of the Saints, O Nanak, He is found on the path of devotional worship of the Lord. ||54||

ਮਸਕੰ ਭਗਨੰਤ ਸੈਲੰ ਕਰਦਮੰ ਤਰੰਤ ਪਪੀਲਕਹ
मसकं भगनंत सैलं करदमं तरंत पपीलकह ॥
Maskaʼn bẖagnanṯ sailaʼn karḏamaʼn ṯaranṯ papīlkeh.
The mosquito pierces the stone, the ant crosses the swamp,

ਸਾਗਰੰ ਲੰਘੰਤਿ ਪਿੰਗੰ ਤਮ ਪਰਗਾਸ ਅੰਧਕਹ
सागरं लंघंति पिंगं तम परगास अंधकह ॥
Sāgraʼn laʼngẖanṯ pi­angaʼn ṯam pargās anḏẖkah.
the cripple crosses the ocean, and the blind sees in the darkness,

ਸਾਧ ਸੰਗੇਣਿ ਸਿਮਰੰਤਿ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਰਣਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਹਰੇ ॥੫੫॥
साध संगेणि सिमरंति गोबिंद सरणि नानक हरि हरि हरे ॥५५॥
Sāḏẖ sangėṇ simranṯ gobinḏ saraṇ Nānak har har harė. ||55||
meditating on the Lord of the Universe in the Saadh Sangat. Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of the Lord, Har, Har, Haray. ||55||

ਤਿਲਕ ਹੀਣੰ ਜਥਾ ਬਿਪ੍ਰਾ ਅਮਰ ਹੀਣੰ ਜਥਾ ਰਾਜਨਹ
तिलक हीणं जथा बिप्रा अमर हीणं जथा राजनह ॥
Ŧilak hīṇaʼn jathā biprā amar hīṇaʼn jathā rājnah.
Like a Brahmin without a sacred mark on his forehead, or a king without the power of command,

ਆਵਧ ਹੀਣੰ ਜਥਾ ਸੂਰਾ ਨਾਨਕ ਧਰਮ ਹੀਣੰ ਤਥਾ ਬੈਸ੍ਨਵਹ ॥੫੬॥
आवध हीणं जथा सूरा नानक धरम हीणं तथा बैस्नवह ॥५६॥
Āvaḏẖ hīṇaʼn jathā sūrar Nānak ḏẖaram hīṇaʼn ṯathā baisnveh. ||56||
or a warrior without weapons, so is the devotee of God without Dharmic Faith. ||56||

ਸੰਖੰ ਚਕ੍ਰੰ ਗਦਾ ਸਿਆਮੰ
न संखं न चक्रं न गदा न सिआमं ॥
Na saʼnkẖaʼn na cẖakaraʼn na gaḏā na si­āmaʼn.
God has no conch-shell, no religious mark, no paraphernalia; he does not have blue skin.

ਅਸ੍ਚਰਜ ਰੂਪੰ ਰਹੰਤ ਜਨਮੰ
अस्चरज रूपं रहंत जनमं ॥
Ascẖaraj rūpaʼn rahanṯ janmaʼn.
His Form is Wondrous and Amazing. He is beyond incarnation.

ਨੇਤ ਨੇਤ ਕਥੰਤਿ ਬੇਦਾ
नेत नेत कथंति बेदा ॥
Nėṯ nėṯ kathanṯ bėḏā.
The Vedas say that He is not this, and not that.

ਊਚ ਮੂਚ ਅਪਾਰ ਗੋਬਿੰਦਹ
ऊच मूच अपार गोबिंदह ॥
Ūcẖ mūcẖ apār gobinḏah.
The Lord of the Universe is Lofty and High, Great and Infinite.

ਬਸੰਤਿ ਸਾਧ ਰਿਦਯੰ ਅਚੁਤ ਬੁਝੰਤਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਬਡਭਾਗੀਅਹ ॥੫੭॥
बसंति साध रिदयं अचुत बुझंति नानक बडभागीअह ॥५७॥
Basanṯ sāḏẖ riḏ­yaʼn acẖuṯ bujẖanṯ Nānak badbẖāgī­ah. ||57||
The Imperishable Lord abides in the hearts of the Holy. He is understood, O Nanak, by those who are very fortunate. ||57||
Kindly read all life if meditation of God and also have a look over great thing called Baishnav beeing writtan.

Like Shakta Bhag Singh Ji condem Vaishanva is sect worshipping Vishnu.It means something else over here.Why should not Shakat means something else over in Guru Granth Sahib Ji.Like Syam ,Ram and Kal are attributes of Akal.So are you and all creeation.

Das begs you to study Guru Granth Sahib Ji correctly before passing commetns over Dasham Granth Sahib Ji.

Also ask any of your missionary frined,what does this means?
ਪੰਨਾ 1068, ਸਤਰ 15
ਦੂਜੈ ਭਾਇ ਦੁਸਟਾ ਕਾ ਵਾਸਾ ॥
दूजै भाइ दुसटा का वासा ॥
Ḏūjai bẖā­ė ḏustā kā vāsā.
The evil people live in the love of duality.
ਮਃ 3 - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]

Kindly ask best of your missioanry buddy what is Duja Bhav?

And kindly let das also undserstand that what do you mean by that?Then only we will be able to come closer.All clours and hues are Akal.

waiting for the reply and from Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh
Gurfateh
kQw sqRvI rwm kib aucrI ihq icq lwie[
bhuir kQw bMDn inimq mn mY kihXo aupwie[ 1[{cirqr # 18, 4.1, 71}

As das has no fonts of this over here in cyber cafe das requsts anyone to translitrate these lines so that das can

explain this.Is this is Charitropakahyan 18?

first line.
Seveteenth Story absoerbed poet said keeping benefit stuck in mind.again a story for binding(in reigns) said a way in mind..1..(Charitro Pakhayan 18).18th ben told after 17th is over.So succeeding the 17th.Akal Bless.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh
pRQm jwr jb Dkw lgwXo[ qb rwnI lY Fol bjwXo[
jb iqh ilMg su Bg qy kwFw[ iqRX idX Fol Fmwkw gwFw[ 10[{cirqr 387, 5.6, 52}
Pratham Yaar Jub Dhakka Lgaayo|| Tub Ranee Lai Dhol Bjaaayo|
Jub The Ling Su Bhug Tay Kaadaa| Triyeh Diyeh Dhol Dhamakaa Gaadaa| 10| {Chariter 387, 4.6, 52}
When the lover first pushed it in, the queen took the drum and sounded it.
When (the king) took out the {censored} from the {censored}, woman started beating the drum.

Daer brother,

Should we use the same termanolgy in Guru Granth Sahib Ji where Indri is used?

or say over here?
Page 93, Line 10
ਅਵਰਮਰਤਮਾਇਆਮਨੁਤੋਲੇਤਉਭਗਮੁਖਿਜਨਮੁਵਿਗੋਇਆ
अवरमरतमाइआमनुतोलेतउभगमुखिजनमुविगोइआ॥३॥
Avar maraṯ māiā man ṯolė ṯao bẖag mukẖ janam vigoiā. ||3||
When others die, you measure your own wealth in your mind; you waste your life in the pleasures of the mouth and sexual organs. ||3||
Devotee Baini - view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok

anyway das will explain the Charitropakahyan 387.

Bhai Here a stroy of a King of Marwar is been told.That Hindu king who is beheld as divine by Hindus is been told to be made fool by his queen.

Here by sound of drum she let her husband understands that she is taking out water from the well while in truth she used that to supress her immoral act.

This way she ditched king of Marwars.Such kings who could not control thier wifes and are befooled by them.Are they worthy to stay as rulers?

Left people did use same way against Nehru and Lady Mouth Beaten and againt Risputin and tzariana.

So das hopes yuo have understod.Also read verse 3 about filthy mindedness of Kings of that time.At end 6940 also points to a coded verse.An art of deception being told also without hackers knowing what exactly it means.Hacker will understand only an errotica.

9-4=5.so from 5th verse and +6 ie till 11th verse.

Anyway das has to go to local Akhara till 5:30 pm IST so das will reply the post by Dubaye Guy some other day.He declared the reward of RS 1 Crore to de bunk him.Das will rather tell him later to use that mony to let Missioaries also learn the fighting skills and set up thier own Gurudwara independant of any intereferance.That was main code in das's observation about SSI's work by Bhai Sumra.

Das is for peacefull settle ment between pro and Anti Dasham Grath lobbies and want Anti one to not to use all of it rather not to use any of it.More neaer to Kala Afghana Ji then to Amabala Ji.

Our faith goes by trend set by Ninth Master to give life for those whose Ideas even are not followed by self.So das will try to set up a centre for Kala Afghana gruop near Delhi.

Just to see if at all they can surivie if they are given a chance to preach and manage an institution themselves.So far das has seen them survivng on fear and condemnation and putting all blame onto others.Akal Bless.Das is ready face more of the doubts.Akal Bless.

Dec 1, 2006
Gurfateh

Bhai

Ranjit Singh was defeated more due to Sikhs siding with Britishers and he tried his lelve best to reduce Nihungs as they acted over judicial power ways.Anyway Patiala King further killed all Akali forces with deception and they ran into Deccan.

Here more then books playing any thinga part onto us Ranjit's not helping Afghans,Marthas(Holker etc.) and not making an alliance of all native forces against Britihsers.

coming to Nabha Sahib.What prevented the Great Vidwan from saying the truth.for Truth only did Prof Gurmuck Singh ,Ambala Ji and Kala Afghana Sahib do suffer.

But he is the one who did substantiate the presense of book in question in Punjab before Massa Rangarh was killed wide Sakhi of Bhai Mehtab Singh of Marhi Kambo Ki.

Das is with bowed head takes compliment about his bad Grammer or Viakram but there is something called Sabadawali or voculary realted thing also.Did you mean same for Viakran?Akal Bless.

Looks like you don't know activities of Ranjit Singh. Read about what he did and what is promoted in dasam granth. He did all those wrong things which are present in dasam granth. E.g. he got hindufied, became a womanizer, became a druggy, didn't trust sikhs, didn't trust his mother (in law), etc. How did character of Sikhs suddenly became low and they lost everything? Answer is dasam granth.

Kaan Singh Nabha prepared an encyclopedia. Encyclopedia doen't mean those are your beliefs. He is just telling what the story is. Doesn't mean he believes it or not.

As for viakaran, unless you know viakaran, vocabulary doesn't help at all. If you come to Toronto, I will introduce you to someone who knows vocabulary and knows how to aarth better than anyone I know. Probably even better than Prof. Sahib Singh.

Dec 1, 2006
Gurfateh

Should we use the same termanolgy in Guru Granth Sahib Ji where Indri is used?

or say over here?
Page 93, Line 10
ਅਵਰਮਰਤਮਾਇਆਮਨੁਤੋਲੇਤਉਭਗਮੁਖਿਜਨਮੁਵਿਗੋਇਆ
अवरमरतमाइआमनुतोलेतउभगमुखिजनमुविगोइआ॥३॥
Avar maraṯ māiā man ṯolė ṯao bẖag mukẖ janam vigoiā. ||3||
When others die, you measure your own wealth in your mind; you waste your life in the pleasures of the mouth and sexual organs. ||3||
Devotee Baini - view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok

There is a difference between saying sexual intercourse and ****. You can see that one term is not allowed to be posted while other is. One is civillized language while other is that of someone who is morally corrupt and has no clue how to respect others. You posting tukhs from Guru Granth Sahib won't help as they all go against you. That above tukh goes against you too as it says sexual organs and not **** or {censored}.

Gurfateh
Anyway das has to go to local Akhara till 5:30 pm IST so das will reply the post by Dubaye Guy some other day.He declared the reward of RS 1 Crore to de bunk him.Das will rather tell him later to use that mony to let Missioaries also learn the fighting skills and set up thier own Gurudwara independant of any intereferance.That was main code in das's observation about SSI's work by Bhai Sumra.

Das is for peacefull settle ment between pro and Anti Dasham Grath lobbies and want Anti one to not to use all of it rather not to use any of it.More neaer to Kala Afghana Ji then to Amabala Ji.

Just to see if at all they can surivie if they are given a chance to preach and manage an institution themselves.So far das has seen them survivng on fear and condemnation and putting all blame onto others.Akal Bless.Das is ready face more of the doubts.Akal Bless.

I don't understand what you are saying about Samra there. As for fighting skills, if we need to pick up weapons to get rid of dasam granth, we will. Dasam Granth chelas are free to shoot me anytime they want. No worries. I won't attack anyone unless I am provoked. I am not provoked easily.

As for setting up centres, we won't accept anyone's centres. Hraam dii kmaa-ee will always be hraam dee kmaa-ee. Also, we don't need anyone to set up centres. When time comes, we will free Akaal Takht and do what needs to be done.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh
Looks like you don't know activities of Ranjit Singh. Read about what he did and what is promoted in dasam granth. He did all those wrong things which are present in dasam granth. E.g. he got hindufied, became a womanizer, became a druggy, didn't trust sikhs, didn't trust his mother (in law), etc. How did character of Sikhs suddenly became low and they lost everything? Answer is dasam granth.

Kaan Singh Nabha prepared an encyclopedia. Encyclopedia doen't mean those are your beliefs. He is just telling what the story is. Doesn't mean he believes it or not.

As for viakaran, unless you know viakaran, vocabulary doesn't help at all. If you come to Toronto, I will introduce you to someone who knows vocabulary and knows how to aarth better than anyone I know. Probably even better than Prof. Sahib Singh.

First something about Ranjit Singh.Even before Ranjit Singh there were Masands.who were even lower.Then there were no Dasham Granth Sahib but Guru Granth Sahib Ji.So you need to understand the logic?

Then what about our Kala Afghana Sahib?
can you take the gurantee of his charecter?

What about acts of Ambala sahib while he was Bhagmal?

Then as per logic of Mahan Kosh as yourelf say have you read Gurmat Sudhakar? of Nabha Sahib.

Did menitoneing of a few things does not means endorement then Amabala Sahib's book againt Dasham Granth also does not means to have his endrosement.

Lastly about Grammer ,bring that great scholoar over here online.Then we can decide that how good scholar that person his.

But being spritualy enlightened and being schlar are two differnt things.

Viakran deals with rules while vobulary deals with meaning of varius terms.Which many Punajbis are so far unaware.

Lastly there was a person called Hira Singh Dalewalia.He was a leader of Misl and from Virk family of Kasur.He eloped with the widow sister in law of Devan of Jallendher .named Ranjan,.

During sieze of Jallendher by Singh Raghuretas were givne a free hands to marry and forceable convert Pathan ladies.

This happened during the time of Ahamad Sah Abdali.

Till we are not in batle field on ground,it is not possible to understand the word of soliders.

If you come to India das will try to learn the newer Viakran from yourself but by that time das requests you to learn Viakran from the schlar you have mentioned.As weather of own side or of oppsite side schlar has to be requested and education by him to learnt.

Jul 30, 2004
world
There is a difference between saying sexual intercourse and ****. You can see that one term is not allowed to be posted while other is. One is civillized language while other is that of someone who is morally corrupt and has no clue how to respect others. You posting tukhs from Guru Granth Sahib won't help as they all go against you. That above tukh goes against you too as it says sexual organs and not **** or {censored}.

I don't understand what you are saying about Samra there. As for fighting skills, if we need to pick up weapons to get rid of dasam granth, we will. Dasam Granth chelas are free to shoot me anytime they want. No worries. I won't attack anyone unless I am provoked. I am not provoked easily.

As for setting up centres, we won't accept anyone's centres. Hraam dii kmaa-ee will always be hraam dee kmaa-ee. Also, we don't need anyone to set up centres. When time comes, we will free Akaal Takht and do what needs to be done.

As Akal is in all so all term Bhog is attributed to Akal in Guru Granth Sahib.

ਪੰਨਾ 432, ਸਤਰ 19http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&Param=432&punjabi=t&id=19864
ਜੁਗੁ ਜੁਗੁ ਜੋਗੀ ਖਾਣੀ ਭੋਗੀ ਪੜਿਆ ਪੰਡਿਤੁ ਆਪਿ ਥੀਆ ॥੯॥
जुगु जुगु जोगी खाणी भोगी पड़िआ पंडितु आपि थीआ ॥९॥
Jug jug jogī kẖāṇī bẖogī paṛi­ā pandiṯ āp thī­ā. ||9||
through each and every age, He Himself has been the Yogi, the enjoyer, the Pandit and the scholar. ||9||
ਮਃ 1 - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]ਪੰਨਾ 507, ਸਤਰ 14http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&Param=507&punjabi=t&id=22719
ਸੂਰਨ ਮਹਿ ਸੂਰਾ ਤੂੰ ਕਹੀਅਹਿ ਭੋਗਨ ਮਹਿ ਭੋਗੀ ॥
सूरन महि सूरा तूं कहीअहि भोगन महि भोगी ॥
Sūran meh sūrā ṯūʼn kahī­ahi bẖogan meh bẖogī.
Among warriors, You are called the Warrior. Among indulgers, You are the Indulger.
ਮਃ 5 - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]ਪੰਨਾ 514, ਸਤਰ 2http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&Param=514&punjabi=t&id=22972
ਕਾਇਆ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਆਪਿ ਵਸਿ ਰਹਿਆ ਆਪੇ ਰਸ ਭੋਗੀ ॥
काइआ अंदरि आपि वसि रहिआ आपे रस भोगी ॥
Kā­i­ā anḏar āp vas rahi­ā āpė ras bẖogī.
The Lord Himself dwells within the body; He Himself is the Enjoyer of pleasures.
ਮਃ 3 - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]

ਪੰਨਾ 1074, ਸਤਰ 3http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&Param=1074&punjabi=t&id=46060
ਤੂ ਵਡ ਰਸੀਆ ਤੂ ਵਡ ਭੋਗੀ ॥
तू वड रसीआ तू वड भोगी ॥
Ŧū vad rasī­ā ṯū vad bẖogī.
You are the great party-goer, You are the great enjoyer.
ਮਃ 5 - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]ਪੰਨਾ 1150, ਸਤਰ 16http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&Param=1150&punjabi=t&id=49396
ਆਪਿ ਨਿਰਬਾਣੀ ਆਪੇ ਭੋਗੀ ॥੨॥
आपि निरबाणी आपे भोगी ॥२॥
Āp nirbāṇī āpė bẖogī. ||2||
He Himself is in the detachment of Nirvaanaa, and He Himself is the Enjoyer. ||2||
ਮਃ 5 - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]
Lastly coming to fighting and librating Akal Takhat.Yuor self are welcome.

What so far das has understood about about Chelas of Kala Afghana that instead to doing something constructive,they are hell bent to destroy all the Panthic things.

and all offers to set up thier own independant oragansation to prove some thing positive have been proven to be falling on the deaf ears.

Das is told by some buddies that in past Britishers used Bhasaueias and in present congress and left used Kale Afghaniyes in the guise of spokemen to weakned the Panth.

Das feels that yourself are misguied by them as they hvae by now started to attack Sikh Missioary Collage Ludhiyana(read Sikh Phulwari of november).

Jhank Rahe Hain Ghar Ke Dusham Ghar Ki he Diwaron Se.
Sambhal Ke Rehana Apen Ghar Ke Chipe Huye Ghaddaron Se.

As per Kale Afghaniyas
not only Amrit Sanchar but Karahn Pradsad is also conspiracy of Hindus to absorb Gurmat.

With such a great scholars.We hardly need RSS to do any thing Bad to us.:8-:)

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Das when ever gets the chance will take care of Dubai's person issue been rasied as das has by mercy of Akal answer to all of his issue but a bit less of time.

Dec 1, 2006
There is no need for RSS because you are doing their work and promoting porn book. I don't care about what kala afgana says. All I know is Guru Sahib didn't write dasam granth. As for your historical reference about missal period, Sikhs were lost by that time. They were even fighting each other. Teaching of dasam granth were prevalent by that time. That is all it tells me. I blame dasam granth. As for masands and mahants, they were the ones who promotes this dirty book so there is no doubt about their actions. They also were the ones who did parkash of dasam granth at Gurudwaras.

I gave your Gurbani references which mentiong on granth and one Guru in the thread you linked yourself. Read them.

As for ling and lund. There is a big difference. It is the difference between saying animals mated or animals ****** each other. One is social language and one is *******ed. Don't play the low caste card as it won't work.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
There is no need for RSS because you are doing their work and promoting porn book

Dear khalsa fauj ji

Just because vijaydeep singh ji accept dasam granth that does not mean he is doing work of Rss.if accepting dasam granth is promoting rss the what about taksal,Akj and majority of other sikh instituition that accept dasam granth.

Almost whole sikhsangat.com beleive that dasam granth is written by guru gobind singhji

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Panthic Weekly: BREAKING: Nexus between Sikh Parchariks and the RSS revealed at Rulda Son's Funeral

That is all I got to say about RSS and Gyani Thakur Singh followers. The Voice of Sikh Youth (Powered by Invision Power Board) guys are non-Indian and don't know jack about Gurmat. They also don't try dirty tactics like vijaydeep.

There are very knowledgeable sikhs on sikhsangat.com like Namstang.Just read his ongoing thread about bhasuria mentality of sikh missionaries because they are anti dasam granth.These types of people cannot even tolerate even a single word against dasam granth.

Dec 1, 2006
I know namastang very well and also know how clean his talk is. I have talked to him before on the phone. I have challenged him many times to dasam granth debate but he has never accepted the challenge.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
I know namastang very well and also know how clean his talk is. I have talked to him before on the phone. I have challenged him many times to dasam granth debate but he has never accepted the challenge.

Namstang was just an example.There are many like him on sikhawareness too.The fact is that these people will never accept that dasam granth is not word of guru gobind singh,while you people will never accept that dasam granth is word of guru gobind singh ji.So what's the solution?

Dec 1, 2006
Indian has to do with Punjabi and Punjabi has to do with vast knowledge of Gurmukhi which is needed to aarth Guru Granth Sahib Ji's shabads.

As for namastang and company, none of them have been able to back up dasam granth. No one because falsehood can't be defended.

Dec 1, 2006
Solution is to follow only Guru Granth Sahib Ji and make maraydas according to teachings of Guru Granth Sahib Ji as Guru Gobind Singh Ji said.

Guru Maaneo Granth.

Dec 1, 2006
Follow Gurbani when it says:
Ikaa Bani Ik Gur Ikko Shabad Veechar

Tayraa Keetaa Jaato Naahee Maino Joag Kee Toaee

Guru Sahib thanked Waheguru for giving bani to complete the thaal with three vastoos. Then I don't know where dasam granth comes from.

Apr 4, 2007
Indian has to do with Punjabi and Punjabi has to do with vast knowledge of Gurmukhi which is needed to aarth Guru Granth Sahib Ji's shabads.

As for namastang and company, none of them have been able to back up dasam granth. No one because falsehood can't be defended.

so only indians (punjabis specifically) can understand gurbani? does that mean only punjabis can be sikhs?

i wonder if Guru Nanak Dev ji spoke punjabi when he travelled to Mecca? do you think people understood him? i wonder why our Gurus travelled so much to spread the word of God to people who could never understand it?

i find your comment insulting.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: