• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Answering The Wrong Doubts About Bani Onto Tenth Master

Nov 29, 2006
GuruFateh,

Ya its true, that SGGS is singing the praises of SATNAM
but it also says that SATNAM is not SATNAM but SATNAM is unspoken(AJAPA) word
ਘਰ ਮਹਿ ਘਰੁ ਦੇਖਾਇ ਦੇਇ ਸੋ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਸੁਜਾਣੁ
घर महि घरु देखाइ देइ सो सतिगुरु पुरखु सुजाणु ॥
ghar meh ghar daykhaa-ay day-ay so satgur purakh sujaan.
The True Guru is the All-knowing Primal Being; He shows us our true home within the home of the self.

ਪੰਚ ਸਬਦ ਧੁਨਿਕਾਰ ਧੁਨਿ ਤਹ ਬਾਜੈ ਸਬਦੁ ਨੀਸਾਣੁ
पंच सबद धुनिकार धुनि तह बाजै सबदु नीसाणु ॥
panch sabad Dhunikaar Dhun tah baajai sabad neesaan.
The Panch Shabad, the Five Primal Sounds, resonate and resound within; the insignia of the Shabad is revealed there, vibrating gloriously.

ਦੀਪ ਲੋਅ ਪਾਤਾਲ ਤਹ ਖੰਡ ਮੰਡਲ ਹੈਰਾਨੁ
दीप लोअ पाताल तह खंड मंडल हैरानु ॥
deep lo-a paataal tah khand mandal hairaan.
Worlds and realms, nether regions, solar systems and galaxies are wondrously revealed.

ਤਾਰ ਘੋਰ ਬਾਜਿੰਤ੍ਰ ਤਹ ਸਾਚਿ ਤਖਤਿ ਸੁਲਤਾਨੁ
तार घोर बाजिंत्र तह साचि तखति सुलतानु ॥
taar ghor baajintar tah saach takhat sultaan.
The strings and the harps vibrate and resound; the true throne of the Lord is there.

ਸੁਖਮਨ ਕੈ ਘਰਿ ਰਾਗੁ ਸੁਨਿ ਸੁੰਨਿ ਮੰਡਲਿ ਲਿਵ ਲਾਇ
सुखमन कै घरि रागु सुनि सुंनि मंडलि लिव लाइ ॥
sukhman kai ghar raag sun sunn mandal liv laa-ay.
Listen to the music of the home of the heart - Sukhmani, peace of mind. Lovingly tune in to His state of celestial ecstasy.

ਅਕਥ ਕਥਾ ਬੀਚਾਰੀਐ ਮਨਸਾ ਮਨਹਿ ਸਮਾਇ
अकथ कथा बीचारीऐ मनसा मनहि समाइ ॥
akath kathaa beechaaree-ai mansaa maneh samaa-ay.
Contemplate the Unspoken Speech, and the desires of the mind are dissolved.

ਉਲਟਿ ਕਮਲੁ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਭਰਿਆ ਇਹੁ ਮਨੁ ਕਤਹੁ ਜਾਇ
उलटि कमलु अम्रिति भरिआ इहु मनु कतहु न जाइ ॥
ulat kamal amrit bhari-aa ih man katahu na jaa-ay.
The heart-lotus is turned upside-down, and is filled with Ambrosial Nectar. This mind does not go out; it does not get distracted.

ਅਜਪਾ ਜਾਪੁ ਵੀਸਰੈ ਆਦਿ ਜੁਗਾਦਿ ਸਮਾਇ
अजपा जापु न वीसरै आदि जुगादि समाइ ॥
ajpaa jaap na veesrai aad jugaad samaa-ay.
It does not forget the Chant which is chanted without chanting; it is immersed in the Primal Lord God of the ages.

ਸਭਿ ਸਖੀਆ ਪੰਚੇ ਮਿਲੇ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਨਿਜ ਘਰਿ ਵਾਸੁ
सभि सखीआ पंचे मिले गुरमुखि निज घरि वासु ॥
sabh sakhee-aa panchay milay gurmukh nij ghar vaas.
All the sister-companions are blessed with the five virtues. The Gurmukhs dwell in the home of the self deep within.

ਸਬਦੁ ਖੋਜਿ ਇਹੁ ਘਰੁ ਲਹੈ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਤਾ ਕਾ ਦਾਸੁ ॥੧॥
सबदु खोजि इहु घरु लहै नानकु ता का दासु ॥१॥
sabad khoj ih ghar lahai naanak taa kaa daas. ||1||
Nanak is the slave of that one who seeks the Shabad and finds this home within. ||1||

Please read the meaning of the lines
clearly stating that the master , guru is that who can show u the GOD within u
and ORANGE highlighted in b/w is clearly stating that NAAM is AJAPA
SATNAM is AJAPA

SVJKK SVJKF

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Biggest foes are direct Guru Nindaks so they need to be handled first.

They have to be handled with iron fist,but do you have that. ?
Guru Gobind Singh Ji didn't give new philosophy. It was the same as that of Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

Then why Singh and Why Khalsa?for you Palace and foundation is same,it can be for you but not for all.
Poets have identified themselves and that is enough for me.

so in Guru Granth Sahib Ji,when word Nanak Does not come in verse,you may not follw that?And if it is conspiracy of hindus or Brahmins then why should poets give thier names?
Sikhs were already keeping the rehats.

Do you know that there was case in Delhi court when higher castes refused to take Sabres Amrit as they find it unfit to share with lower caste.Guru sent message favouring the lower castes.

Guru Sahib just finalized them. Sikhs were carrying Kirpans since time of Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji. Maybe you don't know but Guru Sahib only defended. Saving people from looters or saving daughters from devils is defending, not offending.

In War of Nadaun,guru took prememptive actions and so was the war of Haoshiyarpur.

Karni Nammah tells Raj Karega Khalsa only after Tenth Master.

Kirpan was sorry Khanda was there with First Master also(can be seen at Patna Sahib muesium) But he did not make an Army for fight Baber,He first made people arise.Final is differant from intial.
If someone reads all the charters with open mind, the person know what is work of which poet.
There is nothing to decode in shund #s. It is a mess up by uneducated people.

Thats the mani messed up things in narrow mind.

what you call uneducated people due to class or caste bias are lower caste wyou are been arose to revolt by Guru.
Guru Sahib never read Chandi Di Var for Bir russ as it wasn't needed. Neither is it needed now.

Prove it.

Old book from Bhangus says somtething else.

do not go Army,but learn Gatka and real one.When you get the cut on the neck,das has one on wrist.Then you will be able to know what is imporatnce of Chandi Di Var or Ugradanti.Das is sure that you do not know any.
Guru Sahib gave Dhadi Vars to get bir russ. Some dhadis do sing chandi di var but it isn't Gurmat.
Prove this.

Anyway in war we do not have to take Dhadis in Battle fied.We had Drums or Nagras in past.But presently at Hola or Gatka,we have dhols.And in real war time.We need Kanth Bani of Tenth Master,rather unto Tenth Master.

Number of dasam granth promoters is decreasing daily. If you don't believe me, then see for yourself. Other than the 10-15 sell out scholars. No other scholar accepts it.

So if RSS says to you that Sikhs are cutting thier hairs and becoming Hindu day by day,so we should act like sheep.

This also is your false Propoganda.

All real scholars respect truth and do not lie being cought in web of idelogy.
Also, Vijaydeep, you aren't the only scholar of Braaj or Sanskrit. Get rid of your ego and stop attacking missionaries.

Das has no ego.But are you an able scholar of Punjabi,which is relavent to Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

Das has sense of belonging to Missioaries.Das does not slanders but brings out thier weakness so that,they rectify the mistake.

did not das talked about some matters of indifferance with AKJ,Nihungs or Taksal.Read all the posts of das,and you will find.

Das wants missionries to think and do postive,motre time of them is spent in condeming Sants and Brahmins,while Sants are getting popular.

Supporters of missionaries are getting less.

Das has discussed this issue while talking about work of Bhia Sumra.
It was missionaries who kicked people like narianu out of Darbar Sahib. It was missionaries who launched and won the Morchas.
Did your derawalas win any morcha they launched?
They failed in all of them. Why? Because of dasam granth.

Was Maula Singh a missionary?Was Akali Kaur Singh a missionary?Was Baba Kaladhair a missionary?Was AKJ or Taksal guy missioary?Was Kartar Singh Jhaber a missionry?

They were Panthic.

Where have Dra Wallha failed? and how das is Dear Wall? and why due to Dasham Granth?Elaborate?90% plus guuys have not read,some like you have only read punjabi translations.

So called scholars of Sanskrit or Braj have learnt this languae for Academic,thing,not thier mother tongue or LAnguage of thier use.Braj Das can speak a little having a house in Braj Area.Sanskrit das used as language of worship when being a Hindu.

By the way one questioon for you.Which language is used the most in Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

more from privous posts

Gurfateh

“There is pricess in Bharatpur and MP of BJP called Krishendra Kaur.Kaur is word related to work and non Sikhs also use that.Term Koer and not Kaur is writtan for Anup Koer.But for you Tainka and Tatta are one and the same.”
What is pricess? I can’t find that word in dictionary. Did the writer mean prices? Doesn’t make sense. Tainka is t and tuttaa is q. Someone who doesn’t know how to properly read Punjabi or understand Punjabi (self admitted) is teaching me how to read Punjabi. Now biharis are going to teach Punjabis how to read Punjabi. What is the world coming to? I didn’t say there aren’t other kaurs. Where did I say other people can’t be kaurs? However, how do you know that the person isn’t trying to defame the Sikh Kaurs?
Term is princess.Thats Ok

Tutta is differant from Tatta it is U and A thing.

Das can understand Lehanda Punjabi as his maternal sides si of Punjabis.Doabi type thing is diffcult.

Das writes a dhola for you.

Balura Katura Sheen Akhaye
Sardul Dehendya Sahika Jaye.

Jus tot let you know that das knows some dialect of Lehnda punjabi.First Master had Bani in this dialect unto him.

Bihari ,Punjabi,Jaat/Teli or Jatt does not matter for a Baptised Sikh as we are told that our Birth place in Anadpur Sahib.

In India,Punjabi is more an abuse refering to Lalas,who are blood suckers and Sirdar JI is title for Sikhs and it is with respect.

Das will touch Kaur issue in next para.

Are you awawe that there is place near Vaishnu Devi called Adi Kuwari and in south as Kanya Kumari.Kumari means doughter.”
What is awawe? I have never seen that word in dictionary either. Kuare kuAir does mean kumari also but in Punjab people don’t have names like that. Kaur also means princess. So the lady can be a Sikh girl in chariters 21-23 but who knows what poet the poet means. It is not like the poet was a Sikh. Raam, Shyam, Kal or Soom aren’t Sikhs. Do you think I care about your vaishnu devi? She is just mythical like 24 avtar.

In Punjab and further north ,Hindus do have such name.Grand mother of Das had name Kailash Kumari.

Das put refreance for just to tell yuo about Hindu name north of Punjab.

Akal is not only Sikh but Guru also and Ram,Siam are names of the name.All names are of Akal.

“No even a single time term came Anup Kaur.Term is noop Ku-ari to be pronounced as Noop Kuwari.”
True that it doesn’t come as Anoop Kaur but it is not Noop Ku-ari either. It is Noop Kuar. It is very important to learn to pronounce Gumukhi. Learning the alphabet isn’t good enough to pronounce Punjabi words.
Kuare kuAir does have 2 meanings:
  • A girl under 5 years old
  • A princess. (what is the last name of Sikh women?)

Is the language Punajbi over there?Is that not Braj?

do you know that hindu,Hindi etc are not Hindi words so are Punjab and Punjabis are Punjabis words,Can you tell me how?

Let us see your language skills.

Dictionary is of Punjabi,the way it may not have terms of Sanskrit and farsi of Gurbani,so does it will not have meaning of Braj.

Das Gives you Gurmukhi scripts for Both Kaur and ku-ari and let see which is meant by Hindu and which is meant by a Sikh.

for you this can be same as you want this

ਕੌਰ and ਕੁਅਰਿ but are you sure that this ku-ari is not used for other Hindus in same text only?Ku ar is used and Ku ari is also used.Read the Chairters which Bhai Sumra has pointed.Yuo will find some gudance over there.

“But if a prostitute also becomes Amritdhari we have no problem.
Did not term prostitue come in Guru Granth Sahib?
Have look.Guru ranth Sahib Ji talked of reforming them too.”
I don’t accept prostitutes becoming Amritdhari. This is too much. Prostitute must live a good life as juttee jqI sutte for like 10-15 years before she can be called Amritdhari. Here I mean juttee jqI according to Gurmat and not according to brahmnical philosophy. When did I say Guru Granth Sahib Ji doesn’t talk about reforming bad people? RSS agents should be reformed too. So should be tria chariter followers. However, some pass the line and are too far to be reformed. Where did I say that the term prostitute doesn’t come in Guru Granth Sahib Ji? People should respect Guru Granth Sahib Ji and shouldn’t say “Guru ranth Sahib Ji”. Thirty points aren’t needed to prove a point. For me, one Gurbani tukh is enough. Proves that there is no need for tria chariters and there is no way it could have been written by Guru Ji, especially when the poets clearly identify themselves. I will post quotes later. Remind me if I don’t as I have a fairly busy schedule.

Das is sorry,it should be Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Das understands that you do not want practising Prostitue to be an Amritdhari.But what about lady who leaves her job after baptism?

From where do you find 15 years or so probations.

And some people can not be refrom as you say was the idelogy of Brahmin Surdas,And Guru Ji edited the verse,in which he said that as blot sort of a thing is irremovblae so that people can not be reformed.

ਛਾਡਿ ਮਨ ਹਰਿ ਬਿਮੁਖਨ ਕੋ ਸੰਗੁ
छाडि मन हरि बिमुखन को संगु ॥
chhaad man har bimukhan ko sang.
O mind, do not even associate with those who have turned their backs on the Lord.

ਸਾਰੰਗ ਮਹਲਾ ਸੂਰਦਾਸ
सारंग महला ५ सूरदास ॥
saarang mehlaa 5 soordaas.
Saarang, Fifth Mehl, Sur Daas:

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ
ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
ik-oNkaar satgur parsaad.
One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

ਹਰਿ ਕੇ ਸੰਗ ਬਸੇ ਹਰਿ ਲੋਕ
हरि के संग बसे हरि लोक ॥
har kay sang basay har lok.
The people of the Lord dwell with the Lord.

ਤਨੁ ਮਨੁ ਅਰਪਿ ਸਰਬਸੁ ਸਭੁ ਅਰਪਿਓ ਅਨਦ ਸਹਜ ਧੁਨਿ ਝੋਕ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ
तनु मनु अरपि सरबसु सभु अरपिओ अनद सहज धुनि झोक ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
tan man arap sarbas sabh arpi-o anad sahj Dhun jhok. ||1|| rahaa-o.
They dedicate their minds and bodies to Him; they dedicate everything to Him. They are intoxicated with the celestial melody of intuitive ecstasy. ||1||Pause||

ਦਰਸਨੁ ਪੇਖਿ ਭਏ ਨਿਰਬਿਖਈ ਪਾਏ ਹੈ ਸਗਲੇ ਥੋਕ
दरसनु पेखि भए निरबिखई पाए है सगले थोक ॥
darsan paykh bha-ay nirbikha-ee paa-ay hai saglay thok.
Gazing upon the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan, they are cleansed of corruption. They obtain absolutely everything.

ਆਨ ਬਸਤੁ ਸਿਉ ਕਾਜੁ ਕਛੂਐ ਸੁੰਦਰ ਬਦਨ ਅਲੋਕ ॥੧॥
आन बसतु सिउ काजु न कछूऐ सुंदर बदन अलोक ॥१॥
aan basat si-o kaaj na kachhoo-ai sundar badan alok. ||1||
They have nothing to do with anything else; they gaze on the beauteous Face of God. ||1||

ਸਿਆਮ ਸੁੰਦਰ ਤਜਿ ਆਨ ਜੁ ਚਾਹਤ ਜਿਉ ਕੁਸਟੀ ਤਨਿ ਜੋਕ
सिआम सुंदर तजि आन जु चाहत जिउ कुसटी तनि जोक ॥
si-aam sundar taj aan jo chaahat ji-o kustee tan jok.
But one who forsakes the elegantly beautiful Lord, and harbors desire for anything else, is like a leech on the body of a leper.

ਸੂਰਦਾਸ ਮਨੁ ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਹਥਿ ਲੀਨੋ ਦੀਨੋ ਇਹੁ ਪਰਲੋਕ ॥੨॥੧॥੮॥
सूरदास मनु प्रभि हथि लीनो दीनो इहु परलोक ॥२॥१॥८॥
soordaas man parabh hath leeno deeno ih parlok. ||2||1||8||
Says Sur Daas, God has taken my mind in His Hands. He has blessed me with the world beyond. ||2||1||8||
Ang 1253

first line only is by Surdas Ji or Onto him and then next line is not allowed and Verse by Fifth Master comes.

Anyone can be reformed by Akal,examples of Ajamil and Ganika are given only to show might of Akal,capable to do anything.
“Another non snese thing.
Listen son
You are helping your hindu family.Hindus can have name Anup Kumari(this not even a single time comes in any Charitar).
Why das says that you help hindus.Since times before Muslims came Hindus have tradtions of prostitues.They were refered as Ganika,Veshya etc.And such names are used in Guru Granth Sahib.There is mention of one Urdu name called {censored} also but in Punjabi that is meant by widow.
Other names are Tawaif and kidli.Das could not found a single in that character you are after ie 21 to 23.And lastly since the time before Muslims came to this date it is as per regious santity that Hindus have devdasis ie Prostitutes in temples.And they were mostly Muslim?”
What is non snese? Did the writer mean non sneeze? What does sneezing have to do with tria chariters? Is it abshagun? Gurmat doesn’t believe in sagans or absagans. I help everyone who asks for help. I think good for all in the world. World is in turmoil and will stay this way until Akaal does blessing. Of course hindus have prostitutes. That is why those types of people wrote tria chariters so they can pull the Sikhs to the same boat but it will not happen. Sikhs are waking up and will take charge when Akaal orders. Your knowledge on prostitutes doesn’t help promote kaam shaster as Guru written. It is still the work of soom, raam, shyam and kal. I not talking about prostitutes in mandirs. Mandirs have a tradition of having devdaasis. Mandirs in still have them. A lot of other ones were Muslim.

Read is non Sense.

Ganika is prostitue for King as per Hinduism.As per you Temples prostitue should be holy that we should not call her prostitue?

Ram,Syam all are name of Akal.Read name in a verse in prvious Para.

hindus doing this and Sikhs doing that is nothing more then useless jingoism.

What Sikhs have to do Sikhs are doing and Hindus have no say in front of them.

“And this lady is just at strart being mentioned as wife of wealthy?Are you blind?”
This is another direct attack to disrespect me. Where did I noup kuar was poor? Quote it. Why are two chariters being mixed up? Chariters 21-23 and 16 are different. They should not be fixed. If the difference between chariters can’t be hold by some people, how can they tell the difference between Gurbani and stories of corruption? Gurmat is about Guru and Akaal. Gurbanis connects the person to Akaal and brings peace of mind while tria chariters make all relationships in the world questionable. E.g. No one is willing to accept such garbage as tria chariters as Gurbani unless the person is anti-Panthic or uneducated.

Was there not a question that prostitues were Muslims then why name Kaur comes for them.There is no sikh lady nor term Kaur is there.

Das is sorry that he hurt your ego.forgive this foolish filthy lower caste Bihairi.yuo are great and those who do not follow you are fools and mad.Happy.

coming to realtionship issue.They are been told about non Sikhs and exposing the hypocry in them vide Charitropakhyan.

Uneducated things,thats what das wanted to let you know that what you call undeucated,They are the and were the real farmers(jatt) Grazier(Gujars)Sweepers(Churha) whose langauge is used to oppse thieir oppressers.

sometime Gurbani reading also does not bring peace but arise to do war.Jo Lahre Deen Ke Haith.BUt wil of god for peace bringing is needed.

To das Triya Charitar brings epace mre with 266 and 405.Latter one has Chaupyee Sahib das read daily in evening.

See about realtionships.

ਦੇਵਗੰਧਾਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ
देवगंधारी महला ९ ॥
dayvganDhaaree mehlaa 9.
Raag Dayv-Gandhaaree, Ninth Mehl:

ਸਭ ਕਿਛੁ ਜੀਵਤ ਕੋ ਬਿਵਹਾਰ
सभ किछु जीवत को बिवहार ॥
sabh kichh jeevat ko bivhaar.
All things are mere diversions of life:

ਮਾਤ ਪਿਤਾ ਭਾਈ ਸੁਤ ਬੰਧਪ ਅਰੁ ਫੁਨਿ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਕੀ ਨਾਰਿ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ
मात पिता भाई सुत बंधप अरु फुनि ग्रिह की नारि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
maat pitaa bhaa-ee sut banDhap ar fun garih kee naar. ||1|| rahaa-o.
mother, father, siblings, children, relatives and the wife of your home. ||1||Pause||

ਤਨ ਤੇ ਪ੍ਰਾਨ ਹੋਤ ਜਬ ਨਿਆਰੇ ਟੇਰਤ ਪ੍ਰੇਤਿ ਪੁਕਾਰਿ
तन ते प्रान होत जब निआरे टेरत प्रेति पुकारि ॥
tan tay paraan hot jab ni-aaray tayrat parayt pukaar.
When the soul is separated from the body, then they will cry out, calling you a ghost.

ਆਧ ਘਰੀ ਕੋਊ ਨਹਿ ਰਾਖੈ ਘਰ ਤੇ ਦੇਤ ਨਿਕਾਰਿ ॥੧॥
आध घरी कोऊ नहि राखै घर ते देत निकारि ॥१॥
aaDh gharee ko-oo neh raakhai ghar tay dayt nikaar. ||1||
No one will let you stay, for even half an hour; they drive you out of the house. ||1||

ਮ੍ਰਿਗ ਤ੍ਰਿਸਨਾ ਜਿਉ ਜਗ ਰਚਨਾ ਯਹ ਦੇਖਹੁ ਰਿਦੈ ਬਿਚਾਰਿ
म्रिग त्रिसना जिउ जग रचना यह देखहु रिदै बिचारि ॥
marig tarisnaa ji-o jag rachnaa yeh daykhhu ridai bichaar.
The created world is like an illusion, a mirage - see this, and reflect upon it in your mind.

ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਭਜੁ ਰਾਮ ਨਾਮ ਨਿਤ ਜਾ ਤੇ ਹੋਤ ਉਧਾਰ ॥੨॥੨॥
कहु नानक भजु राम नाम नित जा ते होत उधार ॥२॥२॥
kaho naanak bhaj raam naam nit jaa tay hot uDhaar. ||2||2||
Says Nanak, vibrate forever the Name of the Lord, which shall deliver you. ||2||2||

Ang 536
ਰਾਗੁ ਗੂਜਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ
रागु गूजरी महला ५ ॥
raag goojree mehlaa 5.
Raag Goojaree, Fifth Mehl:

ਕਾਹੇ ਰੇ ਮਨ ਚਿਤਵਹਿ ਉਦਮੁ ਜਾ ਆਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਪਰਿਆ
काहे रे मन चितवहि उदमु जा आहरि हरि जीउ परिआ ॥
kaahay ray man chitvahi udam jaa aahar har jee-o pari-aa.
Why, O mind, do you plot and plan, when the Dear Lord Himself provides for your care?

ਸੈਲ ਪਥਰ ਮਹਿ ਜੰਤ ਉਪਾਏ ਤਾ ਕਾ ਰਿਜਕੁ ਆਗੈ ਕਰਿ ਧਰਿਆ ॥੧॥
सैल पथर महि जंत उपाए ता का रिजकु आगै करि धरिआ ॥१॥
sail pathar meh jant upaa-ay taa kaa rijak aagai kar Dhari-aa. ||1||
From rocks and stones He created living beings; He places their nourishment before them. ||1||

ਮੇਰੇ ਮਾਧਉ ਜੀ ਸਤਸੰਗਤਿ ਮਿਲੇ ਸੁ ਤਰਿਆ
मेरे माधउ जी सतसंगति मिले सु तरिआ ॥
mayray maaDha-o jee satsangat milay so tari-aa.
O my Dear Lord of souls, one who joins the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation, is saved.

ਗੁਰ ਪਰਸਾਦਿ ਪਰਮ ਪਦੁ ਪਾਇਆ ਸੂਕੇ ਕਾਸਟ ਹਰਿਆ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ
गुर परसादि परम पदु पाइआ सूके कासट हरिआ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
gur parsaad param pad paa-i-aa sookay kaasat hari-aa. ||1|| rahaa-o.
By Guru's Grace, the supreme status is obtained, and the dry wood blossoms forth again in lush greenery. ||1||Pause||

ਜਨਨਿ ਪਿਤਾ ਲੋਕ ਸੁਤ ਬਨਿਤਾ ਕੋਇ ਕਿਸ ਕੀ ਧਰਿਆ
जननि पिता लोक सुत बनिता कोइ न किस की धरिआ ॥
janan pitaa lok sut banitaa ko-ay na kis kee Dhari-aa.
Mothers, fathers, friends, children and spouses-no one is the support of anyone else.

ਸਿਰਿ ਸਿਰਿ ਰਿਜਕੁ ਸੰਬਾਹੇ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਕਾਹੇ ਮਨ ਭਉ ਕਰਿਆ ॥੨॥
सिरि सिरि रिजकु स्मबाहे ठाकुरु काहे मन भउ करिआ ॥२॥
sir sir rijak sambaahay thaakur kaahay man bha-o kari-aa. ||2||
For each and every person, our Lord and Master provides sustenance. Why are you so afraid, O mind? ||2||

ਊਡੇ ਊਡਿ ਆਵੈ ਸੈ ਕੋਸਾ ਤਿਸੁ ਪਾਛੈ ਬਚਰੇ ਛਰਿਆ
ऊडे ऊडि आवै सै कोसा तिसु पाछै बचरे छरिआ ॥
ooday ood aavai sai kosaa tis paachhai bachray chhari-aa.
The flamingoes fly hundreds of miles, leaving their young ones behind.

ਤਿਨ ਕਵਣੁ ਖਲਾਵੈ ਕਵਣੁ ਚੁਗਾਵੈ ਮਨ ਮਹਿ ਸਿਮਰਨੁ ਕਰਿਆ ॥੩॥
तिन कवणु खलावै कवणु चुगावै मन महि सिमरनु करिआ ॥३॥
tin kavan khalaavai kavan chugaavai man meh simran kari-aa. ||3||
Who feeds them, and who teaches them to feed themselves? Have you ever thought of this in your mind? ||3||

ਸਭਿ ਨਿਧਾਨ ਦਸ ਅਸਟ ਸਿਧਾਨ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਕਰ ਤਲ ਧਰਿਆ
सभि निधान दस असट सिधान ठाकुर कर तल धरिआ ॥
sabh niDhaan das asat sidhaan thaakur kar tal Dhari-aa.
All the nine treasures, and the eighteen supernatural powers are held by our Lord and Master in the Palm of His Hand.

ਜਨ ਨਾਨਕ ਬਲਿ ਬਲਿ ਸਦ ਬਲਿ ਜਾਈਐ ਤੇਰਾ ਅੰਤੁ ਪਾਰਾਵਰਿਆ ॥੪॥੫॥
जन नानक बलि बलि सद बलि जाईऐ तेरा अंतु न पारावरिआ ॥४॥५॥
jan naanak bal bal sad bal jaa-ee-ai tayraa ant na paraavari-aa. ||4||5||
Servant Nanak is devoted, dedicated, forever a sacrifice to You, Lord. Your Expanse has no limit, no boundary. ||4||5||
Ang 10

and all is Akal.And no need to have faith inworldy things but Akal.

“so scholar like you is great and wants world to move as you want.”
I want world to focus on Guru Granth Sahib Ji and discard anything which defames Guru Ji or questions the social structure of society. If Dasam Granth is read by everyone, say goodbye to all relationships in the world.

what about verse given by das in last para.If Guru Granth Sahib Ji tells Qazi being crrupt then that does not means that Sikhs should be crruopt.

“Seeing Guru as per Gurbani is not the physical body but Guru over there is Akal.so seeing Guru is realsinsation of Truth.do you think that you show some bad person Guru Granth sahib and he will losse lust etc.?
Did not Pathan who stabbed Guru also seen physical form of Guru.Fact is that Guru is beyoond any form and Ten Master made us more towards that.
But you still go after phyiscal form and want to decide who is Sikh or who is not.Very well.”
Without understanding, nothing is gained. Understanding is the key. Did the woman understand? No she didn’t. She didn’t accept she was wrong so then there is issue (chariter 16). I am talking about the personality of the Guru and not the physical attributes. My mistake if I wasn’t clear. Pathan was just a gdaar like tria chariter promoters and had no gyan or dhyan.

Prove that Triya Chairtar promoters are traiters.What about Bhasauris and Nirankairs,they opposed Dasham Granth and are proven faithfull!Irony,they have been the biggest traiters.

in stroy of 21,22 and 23 Lady understond while in 16 she did not.

But are Guru Ji in 16th stroy?

Anyway a person,who takes emplyemnt and does not get reforemd due to Akal's wrath,then for some time meeting,it is onto Gur ,to let Sikh or non Sikh understand.that Guru is Akal.
Without gyan and dhyan, the person is lost. Pathan was brainwashed by mullas just like Dasam Granth promoters brainwash their students.

Pathans went off due to greed.

prove that how are Dasham Granth student are like Mullahs and people like you are not like Wahabis?

If person says that I do Gyan and Dhyn or some doe that,then he/she has aalready lost.
However, in Sikhi, both physical form and internal form must be inline with Gurbani. Guru has power to change the mind of people if wanted. E.g. Said Khan. Everyone has a weakness except Guru Ji. There are words which change even the worst of the worst. E.g. Guru Nanak Dev Ji changing Sajjan Thug, Kauda Bheel, etc.; Guru Aangad Dev Ji changing Hmaayu and others. Guru Gobind Singh Ji changing Said Khan, Dulla and then finally changing Aurangzeb. However, this woman talked back to Guru and had no honor. .

If Guru want Guru can change.As Guru did not change many as das wrte about Pathans.
which women are you taling about and are we sure that 16 charecer is of Guru only?

And Pathans attacked Guru.
More flaws in these chariters will be exposed when translations are done.

Thanks as it will help das to expose,the wrong tranlation which is done with bias in mind.
They will be done so Sikhs are no longer fooled by RSS propaganda

The way some so called Chiristians talk too much about Satan then Yehova,more then Akal you think of RSS.

OK das puts link for you and counter the propoganda,if you can.

We have been doing such things agaonst them and had you not been posting falsehood,das would have been there by now.

HINDUSIKH.myfastforum.org :: Index

yuo find more happyness to fight own brothers.Let us see how you fight them.go there with your this name and teach them the lesson.And answer teh doubt they raised about Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
Guru Ji says
“Saabat Soorat Dastaar Siraaa” so physical saroop is also important.

Das is aware that your knwledge is very good.Let us see what all this verse is all about.
ਕਾਇਆ ਕਿਰਦਾਰ ਅਉਰਤ ਯਕੀਨਾ
काइआ किरदार अउरत यकीना ॥
kaa-i-aa kirdaar a-urat yakeenaa.
Let good deeds be your body, and faith your bride.

ਰੰਗ ਤਮਾਸੇ ਮਾਣਿ ਹਕੀਨਾ
रंग तमासे माणि हकीना ॥
rang tamaasay maan hakeenaa.
Play and enjoy the Lord's love and delight.

ਨਾਪਾਕ ਪਾਕੁ ਕਰਿ ਹਦੂਰਿ ਹਦੀਸਾ ਸਾਬਤ ਸੂਰਤਿ ਦਸਤਾਰ ਸਿਰਾ ॥੧੨॥
नापाक पाकु करि हदूरि हदीसा साबत सूरति दसतार सिरा ॥१२॥
naapaak paak kar hadoor hadeesaa saabat soorat dastaar siraa. ||12||
Purify what is impure, and let the Lord's Presence be your religious tradition. Let your total awareness be the turban on your head. ||12||

Ang 1084

Here a Muslim is told that unbroken concentrations should be his turban.Is this supports Turban?By the way is not your concentration broken with doubts?

As you have said,due to Guru Granth Sahib Purism like you das is asked questions about uncut hairs vide this verse.

Ang 1365

ਕਬੀਰ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਇਕ ਸਿਉ ਕੀਏ ਆਨ ਦੁਬਿਧਾ ਜਾਇ
कबीर प्रीति इक सिउ कीए आन दुबिधा जाइ ॥
kabeer pareet ik si-o kee-ay aan dubiDhaa jaa-ay.
Kabeer, when you are in love with the One Lord, duality and alienation depart.

ਭਾਵੈ ਲਾਂਬੇ ਕੇਸ ਕਰੁ ਭਾਵੈ ਘਰਰਿ ਮੁਡਾਇ ॥੨੫॥
भावै लांबे केस करु भावै घररि मुडाइ ॥२५॥
bhaavai laaNbay kays kar bhaavai gharar mudaa-ay. ||25||
You may have long hair, or you may shave your head bald. ||25||

It is futher strange that a person who oppse Amdinstrative concept of Peeri and Sipahi concpet of offenses in Chartro Pakhayan talks about physical things.

“1.Baba Srichand Ji as per you were not OK(das respects him).
2.Datu Ji were son of One Guru and kicked the succeeding Guru.
3.Baba Mohan also did not cooprate with Foruth Guru.
4.Then what about Prithwi chand?Did not Chandu also see the Guru and did not Jallad se him?
5.As we move further Bidhichand,did he not see the Guru?
6.By the way if we go by your logic just presetnig any bad man in front of Guru Granth Sahib JI,all will be reformed.
7.Then near Decca there were tow villages Guru told one to get uprooted as they were good people and they will spread good things and ,to bad guys Guru told to reamin settled.So did not those Bad guys swa Guru.”
Baba Siri Chund was not a Sikh. He started his own mutt. He didn’t stay much with Guru Nanak Dev Ji so he didn’t have the understanding. Datu was inflicted by ego and wanted to be Guru just like those labeled sants and brahmgyanis. They also want to be called Guru thus defame Guru Ji by linking Guru Ji to ******* poetry such as tria chariters. However, they know that if they directly claim to be Guru, they will be kicked out like narakdharis and kookas. Baba Mohan gave pothis to Guru Arjan Dev Ji as per some sakhis but it is not true. Bani was handed over to Guru from Guru. This is not true. These are just Sakhis made up. Prithvi was run by ego and had wanted to be Guru. As for jallad, jallad was just doing as ordered. He didn’t want to make Guru Ji Shaheed. He also killed Chundoo after, if you didn’t know. Chandu was a terrorist and was with jahagir. This is history and doesn’t defame Guru Ji but does praise of Guru Ji as it shows how Guru Ji didn’t fear, didn’t change Bani and didn’t bow to anti-Panthic forces to please them. This is totally different from tria chariters. If someone can’t tell the difference then there are personal issues to take care of. Dheermal was from Guru Khaandaan and wanted to be Guru so this is also a different case.

Over here you yourself have proved what das wanted to say that it is no compulsion onto Guru,to reform all,but only onto whom Akal wants to have mercy.Das knows that you do not like word Akal been used by das often but all power in das is of Akal,and in you too.

Each time you bring Triya Charitars and allagations,without proving them.That shows your frsutration.But still das wishes well to you.
He it does Guru Upma again as Guru Sahib recited Adi Granth Sahib from spiritual strength again. This does praise of Guru again.

So you belive in miracles also.At one time you oppse Taksal,who says that they are formed after such incidents.Old books like Sau Sakhi tells that Guru Ki Kashi was made before leaving Anandpur Sahib.

You do not follow what missionary thinks and das also thinks the same.As at the time of Tenth Guru,there was only one copy of Guru Granth Sahib Ji,what Tenth Guru did was only to add,the Ninth Guru bani into that.
The bad people and good people story isn’t related in this situation. They didn’t see Guru because they didn’t have the understanding. It doesn’t fault the Guru. What can Guru do if the chela is blind?

what is the Guru's fault when person in question is not at all a Sikh ?

Even when Chela or non Cheal is blind Guru,if want can reform that.
Gurbani says this. However, the chariter situation is different. It is defaming Guru Ji by saying Guru Ji got fooled by a woman full of lust. I don’t know all these points are related? It is a totally different situation. If tria chariter followers want to question Guru by saying Guru wasn’t all powerful, then that is their issue. It is unbelievable on how low the people are willing to do to promote tria chariters but if we think about it, it isn’t hard to understand

Here in 16th Chaecter there is no Guru.

and in 21st,22nd and 23rd,we have Lady getting reformed by a lord.

As Guru is all powerfull so Guru is sovernge,Guru can act as Guru please and is not bounded by ideolgy and that also is based upon wrong interpetaions.
Thos who can link garbage written by shyam, raam, kal and soom to Guru Ji, they won’t have trouble attacking Guru Ji in other situations either. May Akaal give them some wisdom and understanding and show them the light of truth.

a peron who does misinterpetaion of Gurbani,is attacking Guru.

Garbage etc. words does not undermines the the fact that you have to prove this as garbage.Ram,Syam are all names of Akal.

coming to your prayer.Do not take it wrong but sometimes das feels that you act like those very people yuo oppose.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

“There is pricess in Bharatpur and MP of BJP called Krishendra Kaur.Kaur is word related to work and non Sikhs also use that.Term Koer and not Kaur is writtan for Anup Koer.But for you Tainka and Tatta are one and the same.”
What is pricess? I can’t find that word in dictionary. Did the writer mean prices? Doesn’t make sense. Tainka is t and tuttaa is q. Someone who doesn’t know how to properly read Punjabi or understand Punjabi (self admitted) is teaching me how to read Punjabi. Now biharis are going to teach Punjabis how to read Punjabi. What is the world coming to? I didn’t say there aren’t other kaurs. Where did I say other people can’t be kaurs? However, how do you know that the person isn’t trying to defame the Sikh Kaurs?
Term is princess.Thats Ok

Tutta is differant from Tatta it is U and A thing.

Das can understand Lehanda Punjabi as his maternal sides si of Punjabis.Doabi type thing is diffcult.

Das writes a dhola for you.

Balura Katura Sheen Akhaye
Sardul Dehendya Sahika Jaye.

Jus tot let you know that das knows some dialect of Lehnda punjabi.First Master had Bani in this dialect unto him.

Bihari ,Punjabi,Jaat/Teli or Jatt does not matter for a Baptised Sikh as we are told that our Birth place in Anadpur Sahib.

In India,Punjabi is more an abuse refering to Lalas,who are blood suckers and Sirdar JI is title for Sikhs and it is with respect.

Das will touch Kaur issue in next para.

Are you awawe that there is place near Vaishnu Devi called Adi Kuwari and in south as Kanya Kumari.Kumari means doughter.”
What is awawe? I have never seen that word in dictionary either. Kuare kuAir does mean kumari also but in Punjab people don’t have names like that. Kaur also means princess. So the lady can be a Sikh girl in chariters 21-23 but who knows what poet the poet means. It is not like the poet was a Sikh. Raam, Shyam, Kal or Soom aren’t Sikhs. Do you think I care about your vaishnu devi? She is just mythical like 24 avtar.

In Punjab and further north ,Hindus do have such name.Grand mother of Das had name Kailash Kumari.

Das put refreance for just to tell yuo about Hindu name north of Punjab.

Akal is not only Sikh but Guru also and Ram,Siam are names of the name.All names are of Akal.

“No even a single time term came Anup Kaur.Term is noop Ku-ari to be pronounced as Noop Kuwari.”
True that it doesn’t come as Anoop Kaur but it is not Noop Ku-ari either. It is Noop Kuar. It is very important to learn to pronounce Gumukhi. Learning the alphabet isn’t good enough to pronounce Punjabi words.
Kuare kuAir does have 2 meanings:
  • A girl under 5 years old
  • A princess. (what is the last name of Sikh women?)

Is the language Punajbi over there?Is that not Braj?

do you know that hindu,Hindi etc are not Hindi words so are Punjab and Punjabis are Punjabis words,Can you tell me how?

Let us see your language skills.

Dictionary is of Punjabi,the way it may not have terms of Sanskrit and farsi of Gurbani,so does it will not have meaning of Braj.

Das Gives you Gurmukhi scripts for Both Kaur and ku-ari and let see which is meant by Hindu and which is meant by a Sikh.

for you this can be same as you want this

ਕੌਰ and ਕੁਅਰਿ but are you sure that this ku-ari is not used for other Hindus in same text only?Ku ar is used and Ku ari is also used.Read the Chairters which Bhai Sumra has pointed.Yuo will find some gudance over there.

“But if a prostitute also becomes Amritdhari we have no problem.
Did not term prostitue come in Guru Granth Sahib?
Have look.Guru ranth Sahib Ji talked of reforming them too.”
I don’t accept prostitutes becoming Amritdhari. This is too much. Prostitute must live a good life as juttee jqI sutte for like 10-15 years before she can be called Amritdhari. Here I mean juttee jqI according to Gurmat and not according to brahmnical philosophy. When did I say Guru Granth Sahib Ji doesn’t talk about reforming bad people? RSS agents should be reformed too. So should be tria chariter followers. However, some pass the line and are too far to be reformed. Where did I say that the term prostitute doesn’t come in Guru Granth Sahib Ji? People should respect Guru Granth Sahib Ji and shouldn’t say “Guru ranth Sahib Ji”. Thirty points aren’t needed to prove a point. For me, one Gurbani tukh is enough. Proves that there is no need for tria chariters and there is no way it could have been written by Guru Ji, especially when the poets clearly identify themselves. I will post quotes later. Remind me if I don’t as I have a fairly busy schedule.

Das is sorry,it should be Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Das understands that you do not want practising Prostitue to be an Amritdhari.But what about lady who leaves her job after baptism?

From where do you find 15 years or so probations.

And some people can not be refrom as you say was the idelogy of Brahmin Surdas,And Guru Ji edited the verse,in which he said that as blot sort of a thing is irremovblae so that people can not be reformed.

ਛਾਡਿ ਮਨ ਹਰਿ ਬਿਮੁਖਨ ਕੋ ਸੰਗੁ
छाडि मन हरि बिमुखन को संगु ॥
chhaad man har bimukhan ko sang.
O mind, do not even associate with those who have turned their backs on the Lord.

ਸਾਰੰਗ ਮਹਲਾ ਸੂਰਦਾਸ
सारंग महला ५ सूरदास ॥
saarang mehlaa 5 soordaas.
Saarang, Fifth Mehl, Sur Daas:

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ
ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
ik-oNkaar satgur parsaad.
One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

ਹਰਿ ਕੇ ਸੰਗ ਬਸੇ ਹਰਿ ਲੋਕ
हरि के संग बसे हरि लोक ॥
har kay sang basay har lok.
The people of the Lord dwell with the Lord.

ਤਨੁ ਮਨੁ ਅਰਪਿ ਸਰਬਸੁ ਸਭੁ ਅਰਪਿਓ ਅਨਦ ਸਹਜ ਧੁਨਿ ਝੋਕ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ
तनु मनु अरपि सरबसु सभु अरपिओ अनद सहज धुनि झोक ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
tan man arap sarbas sabh arpi-o anad sahj Dhun jhok. ||1|| rahaa-o.
They dedicate their minds and bodies to Him; they dedicate everything to Him. They are intoxicated with the celestial melody of intuitive ecstasy. ||1||Pause||

ਦਰਸਨੁ ਪੇਖਿ ਭਏ ਨਿਰਬਿਖਈ ਪਾਏ ਹੈ ਸਗਲੇ ਥੋਕ
दरसनु पेखि भए निरबिखई पाए है सगले थोक ॥
darsan paykh bha-ay nirbikha-ee paa-ay hai saglay thok.
Gazing upon the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan, they are cleansed of corruption. They obtain absolutely everything.

ਆਨ ਬਸਤੁ ਸਿਉ ਕਾਜੁ ਕਛੂਐ ਸੁੰਦਰ ਬਦਨ ਅਲੋਕ ॥੧॥
आन बसतु सिउ काजु न कछूऐ सुंदर बदन अलोक ॥१॥
aan basat si-o kaaj na kachhoo-ai sundar badan alok. ||1||
They have nothing to do with anything else; they gaze on the beauteous Face of God. ||1||

ਸਿਆਮ ਸੁੰਦਰ ਤਜਿ ਆਨ ਜੁ ਚਾਹਤ ਜਿਉ ਕੁਸਟੀ ਤਨਿ ਜੋਕ
सिआम सुंदर तजि आन जु चाहत जिउ कुसटी तनि जोक ॥
si-aam sundar taj aan jo chaahat ji-o kustee tan jok.
But one who forsakes the elegantly beautiful Lord, and harbors desire for anything else, is like a leech on the body of a leper.

ਸੂਰਦਾਸ ਮਨੁ ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਹਥਿ ਲੀਨੋ ਦੀਨੋ ਇਹੁ ਪਰਲੋਕ ॥੨॥੧॥੮॥
सूरदास मनु प्रभि हथि लीनो दीनो इहु परलोक ॥२॥१॥८॥
soordaas man parabh hath leeno deeno ih parlok. ||2||1||8||
Says Sur Daas, God has taken my mind in His Hands. He has blessed me with the world beyond. ||2||1||8||
Ang 1253

first line only is by Surdas Ji or Onto him and then next line is not allowed and Verse by Fifth Master comes.

Anyone can be reformed by Akal,examples of Ajamil and Ganika are given only to show might of Akal,capable to do anything.
“Another non snese thing.
Listen son
You are helping your hindu family.Hindus can have name Anup Kumari(this not even a single time comes in any Charitar).
Why das says that you help hindus.Since times before Muslims came Hindus have tradtions of prostitues.They were refered as Ganika,Veshya etc.And such names are used in Guru Granth Sahib.There is mention of one Urdu name called {censored} also but in Punjabi that is meant by widow.
Other names are Tawaif and kidli.Das could not found a single in that character you are after ie 21 to 23.And lastly since the time before Muslims came to this date it is as per regious santity that Hindus have devdasis ie Prostitutes in temples.And they were mostly Muslim?”
What is non snese? Did the writer mean non sneeze? What does sneezing have to do with tria chariters? Is it abshagun? Gurmat doesn’t believe in sagans or absagans. I help everyone who asks for help. I think good for all in the world. World is in turmoil and will stay this way until Akaal does blessing. Of course hindus have prostitutes. That is why those types of people wrote tria chariters so they can pull the Sikhs to the same boat but it will not happen. Sikhs are waking up and will take charge when Akaal orders. Your knowledge on prostitutes doesn’t help promote kaam shaster as Guru written. It is still the work of soom, raam, shyam and kal. I not talking about prostitutes in mandirs. Mandirs have a tradition of having devdaasis. Mandirs in still have them. A lot of other ones were Muslim.

Read is non Sense.

Ganika is prostitue for King as per Hinduism.As per you Temples prostitue should be holy that we should not call her prostitue?

Ram,Syam all are name of Akal.Read name in a verse in prvious Para.

hindus doing this and Sikhs doing that is nothing more then useless jingoism.

What Sikhs have to do Sikhs are doing and Hindus have no say in front of them.

“And this lady is just at strart being mentioned as wife of wealthy?Are you blind?”
This is another direct attack to disrespect me. Where did I noup kuar was poor? Quote it. Why are two chariters being mixed up? Chariters 21-23 and 16 are different. They should not be fixed. If the difference between chariters can’t be hold by some people, how can they tell the difference between Gurbani and stories of corruption? Gurmat is about Guru and Akaal. Gurbanis connects the person to Akaal and brings peace of mind while tria chariters make all relationships in the world questionable. E.g. No one is willing to accept such garbage as tria chariters as Gurbani unless the person is anti-Panthic or uneducated.

Was there not a question that prostitues were Muslims then why name Kaur comes for them.There is no sikh lady nor term Kaur is there.

Das is sorry that he hurt your ego.forgive this foolish filthy lower caste Bihairi.yuo are great and those who do not follow you are fools and mad.Happy.

coming to realtionship issue.They are been told about non Sikhs and exposing the hypocry in them vide Charitropakhyan.

Uneducated things,thats what das wanted to let you know that what you call undeucated,They are the and were the real farmers(jatt) Grazier(Gujars)Sweepers(Churha) whose langauge is used to oppse thieir oppressers.

sometime Gurbani reading also does not bring peace but arise to do war.Jo Lahre Deen Ke Haith.BUt wil of god for peace bringing is needed.

To das Triya Charitar brings epace mre with 266 and 405.Latter one has Chaupyee Sahib das read daily in evening.

See about realtionships.

ਦੇਵਗੰਧਾਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ
देवगंधारी महला ९ ॥
dayvganDhaaree mehlaa 9.
Raag Dayv-Gandhaaree, Ninth Mehl:

ਸਭ ਕਿਛੁ ਜੀਵਤ ਕੋ ਬਿਵਹਾਰ
सभ किछु जीवत को बिवहार ॥
sabh kichh jeevat ko bivhaar.
All things are mere diversions of life:

ਮਾਤ ਪਿਤਾ ਭਾਈ ਸੁਤ ਬੰਧਪ ਅਰੁ ਫੁਨਿ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਕੀ ਨਾਰਿ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ
मात पिता भाई सुत बंधप अरु फुनि ग्रिह की नारि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
maat pitaa bhaa-ee sut banDhap ar fun garih kee naar. ||1|| rahaa-o.
mother, father, siblings, children, relatives and the wife of your home. ||1||Pause||

ਤਨ ਤੇ ਪ੍ਰਾਨ ਹੋਤ ਜਬ ਨਿਆਰੇ ਟੇਰਤ ਪ੍ਰੇਤਿ ਪੁਕਾਰਿ
तन ते प्रान होत जब निआरे टेरत प्रेति पुकारि ॥
tan tay paraan hot jab ni-aaray tayrat parayt pukaar.
When the soul is separated from the body, then they will cry out, calling you a ghost.

ਆਧ ਘਰੀ ਕੋਊ ਨਹਿ ਰਾਖੈ ਘਰ ਤੇ ਦੇਤ ਨਿਕਾਰਿ ॥੧॥
आध घरी कोऊ नहि राखै घर ते देत निकारि ॥१॥
aaDh gharee ko-oo neh raakhai ghar tay dayt nikaar. ||1||
No one will let you stay, for even half an hour; they drive you out of the house. ||1||

ਮ੍ਰਿਗ ਤ੍ਰਿਸਨਾ ਜਿਉ ਜਗ ਰਚਨਾ ਯਹ ਦੇਖਹੁ ਰਿਦੈ ਬਿਚਾਰਿ
म्रिग त्रिसना जिउ जग रचना यह देखहु रिदै बिचारि ॥
marig tarisnaa ji-o jag rachnaa yeh daykhhu ridai bichaar.
The created world is like an illusion, a mirage - see this, and reflect upon it in your mind.

ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਭਜੁ ਰਾਮ ਨਾਮ ਨਿਤ ਜਾ ਤੇ ਹੋਤ ਉਧਾਰ ॥੨॥੨॥
कहु नानक भजु राम नाम नित जा ते होत उधार ॥२॥२॥
kaho naanak bhaj raam naam nit jaa tay hot uDhaar. ||2||2||
Says Nanak, vibrate forever the Name of the Lord, which shall deliver you. ||2||2||

Ang 536
ਰਾਗੁ ਗੂਜਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ
रागु गूजरी महला ५ ॥
raag goojree mehlaa 5.
Raag Goojaree, Fifth Mehl:

ਕਾਹੇ ਰੇ ਮਨ ਚਿਤਵਹਿ ਉਦਮੁ ਜਾ ਆਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਪਰਿਆ
काहे रे मन चितवहि उदमु जा आहरि हरि जीउ परिआ ॥
kaahay ray man chitvahi udam jaa aahar har jee-o pari-aa.
Why, O mind, do you plot and plan, when the Dear Lord Himself provides for your care?

ਸੈਲ ਪਥਰ ਮਹਿ ਜੰਤ ਉਪਾਏ ਤਾ ਕਾ ਰਿਜਕੁ ਆਗੈ ਕਰਿ ਧਰਿਆ ॥੧॥
सैल पथर महि जंत उपाए ता का रिजकु आगै करि धरिआ ॥१॥
sail pathar meh jant upaa-ay taa kaa rijak aagai kar Dhari-aa. ||1||
From rocks and stones He created living beings; He places their nourishment before them. ||1||

ਮੇਰੇ ਮਾਧਉ ਜੀ ਸਤਸੰਗਤਿ ਮਿਲੇ ਸੁ ਤਰਿਆ
मेरे माधउ जी सतसंगति मिले सु तरिआ ॥
mayray maaDha-o jee satsangat milay so tari-aa.
O my Dear Lord of souls, one who joins the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation, is saved.

ਗੁਰ ਪਰਸਾਦਿ ਪਰਮ ਪਦੁ ਪਾਇਆ ਸੂਕੇ ਕਾਸਟ ਹਰਿਆ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ
गुर परसादि परम पदु पाइआ सूके कासट हरिआ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
gur parsaad param pad paa-i-aa sookay kaasat hari-aa. ||1|| rahaa-o.
By Guru's Grace, the supreme status is obtained, and the dry wood blossoms forth again in lush greenery. ||1||Pause||

ਜਨਨਿ ਪਿਤਾ ਲੋਕ ਸੁਤ ਬਨਿਤਾ ਕੋਇ ਕਿਸ ਕੀ ਧਰਿਆ
जननि पिता लोक सुत बनिता कोइ न किस की धरिआ ॥
janan pitaa lok sut banitaa ko-ay na kis kee Dhari-aa.
Mothers, fathers, friends, children and spouses-no one is the support of anyone else.

ਸਿਰਿ ਸਿਰਿ ਰਿਜਕੁ ਸੰਬਾਹੇ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਕਾਹੇ ਮਨ ਭਉ ਕਰਿਆ ॥੨॥
सिरि सिरि रिजकु स्मबाहे ठाकुरु काहे मन भउ करिआ ॥२॥
sir sir rijak sambaahay thaakur kaahay man bha-o kari-aa. ||2||
For each and every person, our Lord and Master provides sustenance. Why are you so afraid, O mind? ||2||

ਊਡੇ ਊਡਿ ਆਵੈ ਸੈ ਕੋਸਾ ਤਿਸੁ ਪਾਛੈ ਬਚਰੇ ਛਰਿਆ
ऊडे ऊडि आवै सै कोसा तिसु पाछै बचरे छरिआ ॥
ooday ood aavai sai kosaa tis paachhai bachray chhari-aa.
The flamingoes fly hundreds of miles, leaving their young ones behind.

ਤਿਨ ਕਵਣੁ ਖਲਾਵੈ ਕਵਣੁ ਚੁਗਾਵੈ ਮਨ ਮਹਿ ਸਿਮਰਨੁ ਕਰਿਆ ॥੩॥
तिन कवणु खलावै कवणु चुगावै मन महि सिमरनु करिआ ॥३॥
tin kavan khalaavai kavan chugaavai man meh simran kari-aa. ||3||
Who feeds them, and who teaches them to feed themselves? Have you ever thought of this in your mind? ||3||

ਸਭਿ ਨਿਧਾਨ ਦਸ ਅਸਟ ਸਿਧਾਨ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਕਰ ਤਲ ਧਰਿਆ
सभि निधान दस असट सिधान ठाकुर कर तल धरिआ ॥
sabh niDhaan das asat sidhaan thaakur kar tal Dhari-aa.
All the nine treasures, and the eighteen supernatural powers are held by our Lord and Master in the Palm of His Hand.

ਜਨ ਨਾਨਕ ਬਲਿ ਬਲਿ ਸਦ ਬਲਿ ਜਾਈਐ ਤੇਰਾ ਅੰਤੁ ਪਾਰਾਵਰਿਆ ॥੪॥੫॥
जन नानक बलि बलि सद बलि जाईऐ तेरा अंतु न पारावरिआ ॥४॥५॥
jan naanak bal bal sad bal jaa-ee-ai tayraa ant na paraavari-aa. ||4||5||
Servant Nanak is devoted, dedicated, forever a sacrifice to You, Lord. Your Expanse has no limit, no boundary. ||4||5||
Ang 10

and all is Akal.And no need to have faith inworldy things but Akal.

“so scholar like you is great and wants world to move as you want.”
I want world to focus on Guru Granth Sahib Ji and discard anything which defames Guru Ji or questions the social structure of society. If Dasam Granth is read by everyone, say goodbye to all relationships in the world.

what about verse given by das in last para.If Guru Granth Sahib Ji tells Qazi being crrupt then that does not means that Sikhs should be crruopt.

“Seeing Guru as per Gurbani is not the physical body but Guru over there is Akal.so seeing Guru is realsinsation of Truth.do you think that you show some bad person Guru Granth sahib and he will losse lust etc.?
Did not Pathan who stabbed Guru also seen physical form of Guru.Fact is that Guru is beyoond any form and Ten Master made us more towards that.
But you still go after phyiscal form and want to decide who is Sikh or who is not.Very well.”
Without understanding, nothing is gained. Understanding is the key. Did the woman understand? No she didn’t. She didn’t accept she was wrong so then there is issue (chariter 16). I am talking about the personality of the Guru and not the physical attributes. My mistake if I wasn’t clear. Pathan was just a gdaar like tria chariter promoters and had no gyan or dhyan.

Prove that Triya Chairtar promoters are traiters.What about Bhasauris and Nirankairs,they opposed Dasham Granth and are proven faithfull!Irony,they have been the biggest traiters.

in stroy of 21,22 and 23 Lady understond while in 16 she did not.

But are Guru Ji in 16th stroy?

Anyway a person,who takes emplyemnt and does not get reforemd due to Akal's wrath,then for some time meeting,it is onto Gur ,to let Sikh or non Sikh understand.that Guru is Akal.
Without gyan and dhyan, the person is lost. Pathan was brainwashed by mullas just like Dasam Granth promoters brainwash their students.

Pathans went off due to greed.

prove that how are Dasham Granth student are like Mullahs and people like you are not like Wahabis?

If person says that I do Gyan and Dhyn or some doe that,then he/she has aalready lost.
However, in Sikhi, both physical form and internal form must be inline with Gurbani. Guru has power to change the mind of people if wanted. E.g. Said Khan. Everyone has a weakness except Guru Ji. There are words which change even the worst of the worst. E.g. Guru Nanak Dev Ji changing Sajjan Thug, Kauda Bheel, etc.; Guru Aangad Dev Ji changing Hmaayu and others. Guru Gobind Singh Ji changing Said Khan, Dulla and then finally changing Aurangzeb. However, this woman talked back to Guru and had no honor. .

If Guru want Guru can change.As Guru did not change many as das wrte about Pathans.
which women are you taling about and are we sure that 16 charecer is of Guru only?

And Pathans attacked Guru.
More flaws in these chariters will be exposed when translations are done.

Thanks as it will help das to expose,the wrong tranlation which is done with bias in mind.
They will be done so Sikhs are no longer fooled by RSS propaganda

The way some so called Chiristians talk too much about Satan then Yehova,more then Akal you think of RSS.

OK das puts link for you and counter the propoganda,if you can.

We have been doing such things agaonst them and had you not been posting falsehood,das would have been there by now.

HINDUSIKH.myfastforum.org :: Index

yuo find more happyness to fight own brothers.Let us see how you fight them.go there with your this name and teach them the lesson.And answer teh doubt they raised about Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
Guru Ji says
“Saabat Soorat Dastaar Siraaa” so physical saroop is also important.

Das is aware that your knwledge is very good.Let us see what all this verse is all about.
ਕਾਇਆ ਕਿਰਦਾਰ ਅਉਰਤ ਯਕੀਨਾ
काइआ किरदार अउरत यकीना ॥
kaa-i-aa kirdaar a-urat yakeenaa.
Let good deeds be your body, and faith your bride.

ਰੰਗ ਤਮਾਸੇ ਮਾਣਿ ਹਕੀਨਾ
रंग तमासे माणि हकीना ॥
rang tamaasay maan hakeenaa.
Play and enjoy the Lord's love and delight.

ਨਾਪਾਕ ਪਾਕੁ ਕਰਿ ਹਦੂਰਿ ਹਦੀਸਾ ਸਾਬਤ ਸੂਰਤਿ ਦਸਤਾਰ ਸਿਰਾ ॥੧੨॥
नापाक पाकु करि हदूरि हदीसा साबत सूरति दसतार सिरा ॥१२॥
naapaak paak kar hadoor hadeesaa saabat soorat dastaar siraa. ||12||
Purify what is impure, and let the Lord's Presence be your religious tradition. Let your total awareness be the turban on your head. ||12||

Ang 1084

Here a Muslim is told that unbroken concentrations should be his turban.Is this supports Turban?By the way is not your concentration broken with doubts?

As you have said,due to Guru Granth Sahib Purism like you das is asked questions about uncut hairs vide this verse.

Ang 1365

ਕਬੀਰ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਇਕ ਸਿਉ ਕੀਏ ਆਨ ਦੁਬਿਧਾ ਜਾਇ
कबीर प्रीति इक सिउ कीए आन दुबिधा जाइ ॥
kabeer pareet ik si-o kee-ay aan dubiDhaa jaa-ay.
Kabeer, when you are in love with the One Lord, duality and alienation depart.

ਭਾਵੈ ਲਾਂਬੇ ਕੇਸ ਕਰੁ ਭਾਵੈ ਘਰਰਿ ਮੁਡਾਇ ॥੨੫॥
भावै लांबे केस करु भावै घररि मुडाइ ॥२५॥
bhaavai laaNbay kays kar bhaavai gharar mudaa-ay. ||25||
You may have long hair, or you may shave your head bald. ||25||

It is futher strange that a person who oppse Amdinstrative concept of Peeri and Sipahi concpet of offenses in Chartro Pakhayan talks about physical things.

“1.Baba Srichand Ji as per you were not OK(das respects him).
2.Datu Ji were son of One Guru and kicked the succeeding Guru.
3.Baba Mohan also did not cooprate with Foruth Guru.
4.Then what about Prithwi chand?Did not Chandu also see the Guru and did not Jallad se him?
5.As we move further Bidhichand,did he not see the Guru?
6.By the way if we go by your logic just presetnig any bad man in front of Guru Granth Sahib JI,all will be reformed.
7.Then near Decca there were tow villages Guru told one to get uprooted as they were good people and they will spread good things and ,to bad guys Guru told to reamin settled.So did not those Bad guys swa Guru.”
Baba Siri Chund was not a Sikh. He started his own mutt. He didn’t stay much with Guru Nanak Dev Ji so he didn’t have the understanding. Datu was inflicted by ego and wanted to be Guru just like those labeled sants and brahmgyanis. They also want to be called Guru thus defame Guru Ji by linking Guru Ji to ******* poetry such as tria chariters. However, they know that if they directly claim to be Guru, they will be kicked out like narakdharis and kookas. Baba Mohan gave pothis to Guru Arjan Dev Ji as per some sakhis but it is not true. Bani was handed over to Guru from Guru. This is not true. These are just Sakhis made up. Prithvi was run by ego and had wanted to be Guru. As for jallad, jallad was just doing as ordered. He didn’t want to make Guru Ji Shaheed. He also killed Chundoo after, if you didn’t know. Chandu was a terrorist and was with jahagir. This is history and doesn’t defame Guru Ji but does praise of Guru Ji as it shows how Guru Ji didn’t fear, didn’t change Bani and didn’t bow to anti-Panthic forces to please them. This is totally different from tria chariters. If someone can’t tell the difference then there are personal issues to take care of. Dheermal was from Guru Khaandaan and wanted to be Guru so this is also a different case.

Over here you yourself have proved what das wanted to say that it is no compulsion onto Guru,to reform all,but only onto whom Akal wants to have mercy.Das knows that you do not like word Akal been used by das often but all power in das is of Akal,and in you too.

Each time you bring Triya Charitars and allagations,without proving them.That shows your frsutration.But still das wishes well to you.
He it does Guru Upma again as Guru Sahib recited Adi Granth Sahib from spiritual strength again. This does praise of Guru again.

So you belive in miracles also.At one time you oppse Taksal,who says that they are formed after such incidents.Old books like Sau Sakhi tells that Guru Ki Kashi was made before leaving Anandpur Sahib.

You do not follow what missionary thinks and das also thinks the same.As at the time of Tenth Guru,there was only one copy of Guru Granth Sahib Ji,what Tenth Guru did was only to add,the Ninth Guru bani into that.
The bad people and good people story isn’t related in this situation. They didn’t see Guru because they didn’t have the understanding. It doesn’t fault the Guru. What can Guru do if the chela is blind?

what is the Guru's fault when person in question is not at all a Sikh ?

Even when Chela or non Cheal is blind Guru,if want can reform that.
Gurbani says this. However, the chariter situation is different. It is defaming Guru Ji by saying Guru Ji got fooled by a woman full of lust. I don’t know all these points are related? It is a totally different situation. If tria chariter followers want to question Guru by saying Guru wasn’t all powerful, then that is their issue. It is unbelievable on how low the people are willing to do to promote tria chariters but if we think about it, it isn’t hard to understand

Here in 16th Chaecter there is no Guru.

and in 21st,22nd and 23rd,we have Lady getting reformed by a lord.

As Guru is all powerfull so Guru is sovernge,Guru can act as Guru please and is not bounded by ideolgy and that also is based upon wrong interpetaions.
Thos who can link garbage written by shyam, raam, kal and soom to Guru Ji, they won’t have trouble attacking Guru Ji in other situations either. May Akaal give them some wisdom and understanding and show them the light of truth.

a peron who does misinterpetaion of Gurbani,is attacking Guru.

Garbage etc. words does not undermines the the fact that you have to prove this as garbage.Ram,Syam are all names of Akal.

coming to your prayer.Do not take it wrong but sometimes das feels that you act like those very people yuo oppose.

Nov 29, 2006
GuruFateh,

Ya its true, that SGGS is singing the praises of SATNAM
but it also says that SATNAM is not SATNAM but SATNAM is unspoken(AJAPA) word
ਘਰ ਮਹਿ ਘਰੁ ਦੇਖਾਇ ਦੇਇ ਸੋ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਸੁਜਾਣੁ
घर महि घरु देखाइ देइ सो सतिगुरु पुरखु सुजाणु ॥
ghar meh ghar daykhaa-ay day-ay so satgur purakh sujaan.
The True Guru is the All-knowing Primal Being; He shows us our true home within the home of the self.

ਪੰਚ ਸਬਦ ਧੁਨਿਕਾਰ ਧੁਨਿ ਤਹ ਬਾਜੈ ਸਬਦੁ ਨੀਸਾਣੁ
पंच सबद धुनिकार धुनि तह बाजै सबदु नीसाणु ॥
panch sabad Dhunikaar Dhun tah baajai sabad neesaan.
The Panch Shabad, the Five Primal Sounds, resonate and resound within; the insignia of the Shabad is revealed there, vibrating gloriously.

ਦੀਪ ਲੋਅ ਪਾਤਾਲ ਤਹ ਖੰਡ ਮੰਡਲ ਹੈਰਾਨੁ
दीप लोअ पाताल तह खंड मंडल हैरानु ॥
deep lo-a paataal tah khand mandal hairaan.
Worlds and realms, nether regions, solar systems and galaxies are wondrously revealed.

ਤਾਰ ਘੋਰ ਬਾਜਿੰਤ੍ਰ ਤਹ ਸਾਚਿ ਤਖਤਿ ਸੁਲਤਾਨੁ
तार घोर बाजिंत्र तह साचि तखति सुलतानु ॥
taar ghor baajintar tah saach takhat sultaan.
The strings and the harps vibrate and resound; the true throne of the Lord is there.

ਸੁਖਮਨ ਕੈ ਘਰਿ ਰਾਗੁ ਸੁਨਿ ਸੁੰਨਿ ਮੰਡਲਿ ਲਿਵ ਲਾਇ
सुखमन कै घरि रागु सुनि सुंनि मंडलि लिव लाइ ॥
sukhman kai ghar raag sun sunn mandal liv laa-ay.
Listen to the music of the home of the heart - Sukhmani, peace of mind. Lovingly tune in to His state of celestial ecstasy.

ਅਕਥ ਕਥਾ ਬੀਚਾਰੀਐ ਮਨਸਾ ਮਨਹਿ ਸਮਾਇ
अकथ कथा बीचारीऐ मनसा मनहि समाइ ॥
akath kathaa beechaaree-ai mansaa maneh samaa-ay.
Contemplate the Unspoken Speech, and the desires of the mind are dissolved.

ਉਲਟਿ ਕਮਲੁ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਭਰਿਆ ਇਹੁ ਮਨੁ ਕਤਹੁ ਜਾਇ
उलटि कमलु अम्रिति भरिआ इहु मनु कतहु न जाइ ॥
ulat kamal amrit bhari-aa ih man katahu na jaa-ay.
The heart-lotus is turned upside-down, and is filled with Ambrosial Nectar. This mind does not go out; it does not get distracted.

ਅਜਪਾ ਜਾਪੁ ਵੀਸਰੈ ਆਦਿ ਜੁਗਾਦਿ ਸਮਾਇ
अजपा जापु न वीसरै आदि जुगादि समाइ ॥
ajpaa jaap na veesrai aad jugaad samaa-ay.
It does not forget the Chant which is chanted without chanting; it is immersed in the Primal Lord God of the ages.

ਸਭਿ ਸਖੀਆ ਪੰਚੇ ਮਿਲੇ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਨਿਜ ਘਰਿ ਵਾਸੁ
सभि सखीआ पंचे मिले गुरमुखि निज घरि वासु ॥
sabh sakhee-aa panchay milay gurmukh nij ghar vaas.
All the sister-companions are blessed with the five virtues. The Gurmukhs dwell in the home of the self deep within.

ਸਬਦੁ ਖੋਜਿ ਇਹੁ ਘਰੁ ਲਹੈ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਤਾ ਕਾ ਦਾਸੁ ॥੧॥
सबदु खोजि इहु घरु लहै नानकु ता का दासु ॥१॥
sabad khoj ih ghar lahai naanak taa kaa daas. ||1||
Nanak is the slave of that one who seeks the Shabad and finds this home within. ||1||

Please read the meaning of the lines
clearly stating that the master , guru is that who can show u the GOD within u
and ORANGE highlighted in b/w is clearly stating that NAAM is AJAPA
SATNAM is AJAPA

SVJKK SVJKF

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

“It is not Jesus like thing where body is worshipped.The Guru when is seen is seen in all and is not in one body but in all bodies.”
Where is the quote where I said to worship the body? Am I worshipping the body or are those who say chariters are bani just because it says Paatshai 10 at the start. How hard is it to write Paatshahi 10 at the start of a book? Poets raam, shyam, kal and soom identify themselves and say we are the ones writing these then how does it come to be Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

Patshahi 10 means unto that lord.Why should poets let themselves be recoganuised as Hindus had it be a ploy of Hindus to absorb Sikhi?

You said as per qoute seeing that.Seeing Akal is all reforms and that also by mercy of Akal.
body of Guru is Panth Khalsa.

Raam,Shyam and Kaal are name of of Akal.give refreance to Charitar where Soom Sufi is writtan?

“First rectify the figure.It is one by 125000 and you talk of 100000 so you are 25000 less.
so yuo wanted Guru to show miracle.Had he jhas to show,he would have done it in while staying at Chamkaur Garhi.”

That number is wrong too. 20,000 per month = 120,000 for 6 months. Guru Sahib doesn’t show miracles as they aren’t Gurmat but Guru still is the knower of all. Why would Guru go to place where his integrity would be attacked? Doesn’t make sense and as for miracle, making 40 fight against countless is a miracle. Escaping alive from the fortress while the attackers were challenged to catch Guru Ji was a miracle which people and cult followers fail to realize.

what you call a miracle is stratigic planing you will never be able to understand.yuo said Sikh eqaul to 100000,das is aware 125000.And you talk about end of 23rd Charecter.Das thinks it is due to lack of intellect and not intentional.

why should Guru leave Anandpur Sahib,while he knew that oughts of cow and Holy Kuran be not takne care off?to expose the hypocracy in the faiths of those guys.

yuo need to know how did flags and cloaths were hung on the bushes in Muktsar and how toreches were put and Peer e Hind mi Ravad was sadi to confuse.

Then there were tow gujjers,who wanted to tell police about Guru in Machiwara and Guru had to kill them.

Lord going to noop Ku ari is just stroy been told to us,how we actult act in real situaltions then longing for miracles.

“Once Gurus camp was looted,And Sikhs asked him why this Bhana Happned?
Guru said 'that there is a power bigger then him and that controls all'.That defeat was way to let people know that not to worship Guru but Akal.”

When did I say worship Guru? This thread isn’t about Sakhis. Akaal is above all and no one needs to tell me that.

So RSS or ****** Hindutva things or Sants you curse have no control over Akal.Surrender self to Akal,saying,your likings are felt sweet(unto Fifth Master).

“But you may make an idol of Guru or treat Guru Granth Sahib Ji as idol whithout knowing Akal.Guru did say in Vachitar Natak that people trying to call him Primal god will go to hell.”
Those who just read Guru Granth Sahib Ji without understanding are doing idol worship. Bachitter natak isn’t Gurbani either. Document on this will come later. Bachitter natak is also full of flaws. E.g. No mention of Peer Buddu Shah but mention of Sango Shah, Peer Buddu Shah wasn’t martyred in the battle. He was given a lot of respect by Guru Ji and Guru Ji asked what he wished for and he was given what he wished for.

Das told you and will repeat that Peer Ji were called as complained about 400 out 500 Pathans he recomended to serve Guru ditched.So for that reason he is not mentioned.why Sahzadas coming and not harming Guru and Harming deseters is writtan?

Anyway wihtout self underrstanding Guru Granth Sahib and going after wrong interpetaion of them is idol worshpping also.

“But in story it is written that there in that place Lord was alone(he went there to meet Magan but a lady was there,Who said that if Lord does not commit Adultary,she will kill him or will shout.In both case there was to be charctor assination.In former case Lord did not want to kill a lonely lady,In second case ,it happened that she shouted and lord grabed her brother and befooled her followers who thought him to be a Thief.And her brother went to jail and Lord reached back safe and sound”
How was the lady going to kill Guru?

Chrecter assination and if needed it could be just a threat.And more for one,who does not attack lady and nif he does so then charecter is in trouble.

Guru Ji could have taken away whatever she wanted to use to kill him. Guru Ji didn’t have to kill her. Did she have some automatic gun which she was going to use to kill Guru?

The person over there is lord.Do you know that if Lady was touched physiocaly to grab back her weapons and her followers around,she could have rather accused the lord of trying to pare her.
Why was Guru fooling people? It says raja grabbed the beard of her brother, why is that part being skipped? It also says the turban was grabbed off from the brother’s head. Why was this poor guy put in trouble and shamed? Is this what the Guru did to others?

Her borther was one of the attacker and he was rather taken care off.

and what about Gurus taking guise of Peer of Uchch or say Saying Peer of India going after putting of the toruches?Was Guru fooling people or usinf strtegy?what about loads full of filth sent in carts as wealth and fooling Rajputs and Mughals?
So Guru acted as a thug?

Strategists.

And you are Fauj or Army by name,you do not understand.
What happened to the teachings that never grab a person’s turban even if the person is enemy. Even the Sikhs in old times never attacked a turban or beard of a pathan or mughal who was fighting them.

Where is this writtan?give proof.

do you know that Charhat Singh(Grand father of Ranjit Singh) and Sukha Singh Meerankotiye took the helmet of Pathans plus thier other things and used them against Pathans only?(Panth Prakash by Rattan Singh Bhangu).

In Shaster Vidiya we are told to attack face and hit the head.Yuo do not know the Davs(style also).
Guru forgot his own teaching?
Waht teaching?
give them from Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
Where did the woman suddenly get sewaks with weapons?

she had rich person,so,she had her bodies gurads or followers.
Was she a leader of a group?

No gruop was at her serivce.
Woman had her brother in town but where was her husband?
Not mentioned in the text and question is irreleveant but she had a husband,who was rich.There his role ends.
Didn’t the servants know who Guru Gobind Singh Ji was?

As she came from outside,her servents were new.(Read line 5)

Even the enemies respected character of Sikhs and had to call Sikhs lions to show respect. In tria chariters, their Guru’s character is put in question in a city established by Guru Tegh Bahadur and nourished by Guru Gobind Singh Ji.
It is your biased opinion,which thinks so.
How many servants did she have? 3? 5? Were they hard to handle for Guru Ji? There are more flaws they will be talked about later with translations of these chariters.

there can be 10 also.Thing was that,Lord should not have let him be connected to her in any way and let the charecter assination be prevented to let Praching be done flawless.And that is been told by whole truth.And see the 22nd and 23rd.she could not succed.
so so far no flaws.

“Wait there man it seems that you are paranoid and *******ed.Term Pani Pamri is written that means rich footwear.Term Panhi comes only when that lady is summoned in the court.And Panhi means blanket.As we have to fight and run both footwears like Chappel and blanket are not handy.As you may never have fought and if you want you can wear them and see how good could you fight ,Lord,when lady shouted, leaft shoe and blanket and them made her brother get cought by her own men.It was only after when Lord refuse to commit Adultary then she wanted to trap lord,then in order to face dangers handly did lord removed hindrances.
did not Guru use to put gold in arrow to kill enemy so that with mony of that arrow enmy fmaily can get funaral done?”

What is that word which has been starred? Can it be post mailed or emailed to me?

Das did not right any derogotry thing as such.Has there been something,das is sorry.Anyway das read your views about das.And das thanks you also for that.

Reason.It proves that you acted same as Guru acted against Hindus or Muslims,who were making fun of Sikhs(Suraj Prakash).

Das knew that you used term Lundee etc. and das lied that.Realy.

Khalsa Gujjay, Lundee Buchee like Vijee Bhujjay
Bunjdee Noo Rah Naa Lubbay, Bhuj Bhuj Kundeya Wich Bujjay
Guru Kalgidhar Day Mun Noo Bhaavai
Nihaal Ho Jaavay
Bolayyyyyyyy So Nihaalllllll
Sat Sri Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllll

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/sikh-media-watch/14729-taksal-a-critical-analysis-3.html

What you said was said by your father and father of Das against Anti Sikhs.

Das hopes Lundee over here is very good things and correctly taken from Dasham Granth Sahib as an abuse to Anti Sikh.You have proven Das's theory OK.

some more abuses please and thanks in advance.
It is not pani (water), it is pnee (footwear). Paamree is blanket.

did das wrote anything about water?Yuo want some water?Pan means gold or wealth in Sanskrit and Pani means wealthy or rich or expennsive.Pamre means lowest thing from pamar means lower.That is shoe as worn at bottam.

There was no running in this chariter. It says it was forgotten. When did Guru start forgetting? Last time I read Guru Granth Sahib Ji, it said that Guru and Kartar don’t make mistakes. When the brother was already labeled as the thief and sent to jail, then what was the need to run?

Fast movement occured before brother was sent to jail.Read the Chracter care full Oh Dear.
Who was going to fight? Why were those items taken to woman if they weren’t to be used? Guru made mistake?

shoe were to be worn but delicate and ex*****ive shoes are not good to t\be used in fight.

“It is state of seeing Akal in all and not the seeig of Phyiscal body.Do not you think that Baba Maan Singh Of Pehva saw and read Guru Granth Sahib?”
Mann Pehova doesn’t sing Gurbani. He sings kuchee bani and loots people. He doesn’t even follow Guru Granth Sahib Ji it is same and never reading. He doesn’t even follow the first concept which is kirat kurna. Not only that, his rapes are the result of tria chariters. He read most of the tricks in Dasam Granth. He isn’t the only one. More saad baabas are exposed daily and some went unexposed but Akaal knows all.

He does more Path of Guru Granth Sahib Ji,But by seeing the Guru,things do not happen,will of Guru is needed.

“How dare did a prostitute threaten Guru Ji?
Did not Hindu Kings and Moghuls also threatened Guru and they were worse then prostitues.
Did not Sodi of Kartarpur said bad words for Guru.What about Brahmins of Kurukshetras?They also said wrong things to Guru?
Anyone who is to go for wrong time gets non sense mind and say wrong things to Guru like you are doing.”

Hindu rajas and mughals had armies, weapons and cannons. They didn’t threaten Guru Ji face to face. They talked smack in the back just like general from Delhi. These guys don’t even have the guts to come in front of Guru face to face and lay a challenge.

Person dealing with prostitue was not Guru.but lady can defame Guru,as some has deefamed Kala Afghana Sahib.

phorum - message board

This is case of Sexual Assult by kala Afgana on defendant Karanjit Bhullar
dated 28th Feburary 1992:
1) Kala Afgana was 68 year old in 1988 where he sexually assualted Mrs Bhullar 35 year old female at Gurudwara Topaz st (canada) where he was a granthi. His wife and Daughter were on gurudwara premesis.
2)kicked out by gurudwara comittee after tape recording of kala Afgan by mrs Bhullar.
3) Court awarded 5000.00 dollar damages to Mrs Bhullar and threw out case of counter suit of defamation of cahracter of kala afgana.

She wasn’t a soldier. If it was a soldier, then it is a different situation as fighting skills drive ego to the top. What did a prostitute have to back her up? What fighting skills did she have?

Person with prostitue was not Guru.Even lord is Pakhyan or some stroy been told in other Chapters.Like Ninth Master gave his slelf expirances.Das has talked about them in thread about 21st,22nd and 23rd Charectors.
Sodis were again family members of Guru and were descendents of Guru family and did have firepower.

No Sodi like Gulab Rai is said to have fire power.Dheermal had and It was Ninth Master who let him off,after gun shot fired at Guru.
Brahmans were high in number but they were shamed and accepted their faults. I like to hear facts

Very nice.

Did Pamma and Gangu accepted thier defeat.At one place you give fear of RSS the front of Brahmnical agency,who is after us before RSS was made.And you say that they are sorry.If they are soory then why are you showing thier evil desig to us?

and another fact you gave,Brahmins were large in number?Presently Thrre upper castesd are abou 14% percent in India.Brahmins are no where majority and never they have been.

yuo come here and see,then just making castle in air.These are facts.

. Those who follow and promote tria chariters are in their bad times and don’t realize the truth. They are lost and guided by maya.

Is Maya an indepeandat entity like Satan?And does anything else other then akal exists.Das told you before,Like evenlgists,Maya is takne as Satan by you.

Das is in good time and feeling happy to answer your flase propganda.
Their personal agendas and motives will only ruin their reputation and tria chariters will never ever be accepted as work of Guru Gobind Singh Ji because it isn’t.

Well as you see that case of Kala Afghan Sahib above.He is true in many things yet his reputation is being ruined.Slanderers do slander,Dog barks and Elephant move ahead.This is not for you but for those who slander our respected Kala Afghana Sahib.But is at all it is Salnder only.Prove this that this is not the Bani of Tenth Master.If you say that there was no Guruship given to Scripture as Nirkairs say,then Panth will not accept this.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Ek Onakar Wahiguru Ji Ki Fateh

“Lord went to know about Plan and he knew that Magan a man will be there,who came on behest of lady.
Even if we deem it spell,Going of lord was more in line of First Maste goig to
1.Haridwar to expose superstition
2.To Kalijug Panda to remove myth about miracle he was showing.
3.To Jaggananth to expose myth about Arti.
4.to Mecca,to expose that God is not restricted to any direction.
He did not go there to worship.Anyway after reading this text of Charitrano one will belive in going to learn Mantra from anybody.So purpose of Charitar is done.”
This statement of learning plan is more jokes than Mr. Bean. What plan? Why does Guru need to learn plans? Doesn’t Guru know anything? Isn’t Guru sumruth (all powerful?). If it wasn’t to learn mantar, then why was it given importance? When did this happen? What is charitrano? Is it an Italian word? What is purpose of this chariter? Give money to a prostitute? Grab beards of innocent people? Beat up innocent people?

So Guru did not learn Arbic and Farsi with Qazi,who later helped Guru in Uch Da Peer episode.Sikhism tells us to learn and Guru can not learn more.Guru is All powerfull and that is Akal.Physical body eats food.This is personal worshipping.

There is not prositute in 21st,22nd and 23rd and there is no Guru in 16th.Yuo are mixing up.

Latter three shows how should Sikh react in unforseen circumstances and former one showed how Hindu coulkd have acted.

“Akal ill reborn you as a Hindu and then you will speak lies as per your faith.In Charitars 21 to 23rd it is not at all written.And do tell otherwise where it is written?”
Did I say that 60 coins is written in chariters 21-23? It is written in chariter 16. RSS and derawalas are hindufied and make a living from lies. The number of lies aren’t even countable.

why did you give 20 over there?

so mistake.

In last post you said Brahmins are defeated and now you talk of RSS.And Dearwalas as thier Agents.

Anyway lies are exposed and it they will be done further.
Another lie is made to cover up previous one. Wise people are the ones who accept mistakes and move on. As long there is corruption in the mind, the person can never be true to Guru. If the person can’t be true to Guru, the person can’t be true to Akaal thus the person can’t get liberation.

Jis Hath jor Kar Vekhai Soi Nanak Uttam Neech Na Koi.Truthfull and flase are are done and made by Akal.

Das has shown that you agree that it is in there in your mind.which has come out.Yuo told some lies and then das exposed them and you are now covering them up.
also, where did a prostitute get the name Kaur? Was she Amritdhari?

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/sikh-sikhi-sikhism/5797-explain-this-in-dasam-granth-11.html

there is no Kaur but noop ku-ari and in thse 21st,22nd and 23rd Chreacters there is no prostitue but wife of rich is writtan.

who is lieing?

“That lady tried to spread disinfo about lord.Lord preempted this by saying that his stuff is lost and any Sikh who retrive it will get no death coming near to him.That may mean teqaching of Weapoanry or Gurmat teaching.It may not mean salvation as you write.”
Guru Sahib gave Gurmat and weapon training to all Sikhs regardless of anything. Weapon training doesn’t protect anyone from death. Gurmat does however. Kaal means time or death. Both of which can’t be God. God is beyond both and is thus Akaal.

so god can not be death to foe.In fact who else is death and birth for all.Who makes you born and who bring dead to you.no Angel but only and one and only Akal.This thing each Sikh should know.

“No Sikhs,who got hold of Lady had along side bought the items as proof of her stealing from Lord.Do not tell lies.Lord ordered them to do so.That happened when lord came to know from Sikhs about her having a defomation campaign.”
Where is the lie? What was so special about those shoes and shawl that Guru Ji wanted to end someone’s cycle of birth and death for that shawl and that pair of shoes? When the woman was brought, weren’t the items brought with her? This is what the chariter says. Raja told the followers to find the culprit and it says that the followers couldn’t resist and told who it was. There are two points to note here:
  • If the raja knew, then why didn’t the raja just tell the followers to retrieve it from the place?
  • Since the raja knew, why did the raja ask lie? What was the need to lie here?

Read line 2 of 23rd Chrecter.she started the disinfo campagin after getting angery.and then did lord tell his followers the fact that his things are stolen,Anyway when Guru Sahiban knew that there is no demigod of Death like Yama and they do mention them in Gurbani,do they lie?Das will talk about Brahma later.

with items of Lord lady was psreading lies as you do with this pius text.(Das is aware that one vice of anger will take over you after reading this term).So strategically,it was made to nip the evilinbud.

“do yuo know that Guru used to give medicine via Bhai Ghannaya to people who were injuiered even from opponent side.So you can ask how and why for that also?Hard eaerned mony of Sikhs been givne to those who came to kill Sikhs?”
What about Gurus putting gold in arrow so that kins to victum of that arrow get his funral done by that Gold.”
Giving medicine to serve humanity is different from giving money to prostitutes.

in 16th Charecter Prostitue is mentioned.

And King is not Guru.

Wasn’t noup kuar rich anyways?

she was wife of Rich
Why was money given to her?

Father does bless his doughter with gift.

Yuo say that Guru followed Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

But you missed this verse.

Ang 1381 and 1382
ਫਰੀਦਾ ਬੁਰੇ ਦਾ ਭਲਾ ਕਰਿ ਗੁਸਾ ਮਨਿ ਹਢਾਇ
फरीदा बुरे दा भला करि गुसा मनि न हढाइ ॥
fareedaa buray daa bhalaa kar gusaa man na hadhaa-ay.
Fareed, answer evil with goodness; do not fill your mind with anger.
ਦੇਹੀ ਰੋਗੁ ਲਗਈ ਪਲੈ ਸਭੁ ਕਿਛੁ ਪਾਇ ॥੭੮॥
देही रोगु न लगई पलै सभु किछु पाइ ॥७८॥
dayhee rog na lag-ee palai sabh kichh paa-ay. ||78||
Your body shall not suffer from any disease, and you shall obtain everything. ||78||

A lot of the soldiers who came to fight Guru Ji didn’t fight because they wanted to fight but because it was their duty.
But all were not like that,What about Pathans we have talked about.Then there is an instance of Brars having trouble with pays as er Sau Sakhi and htier leaders sets a good examles of Sikh.
Guru Ji attached the gold so the sanskar could be done properly. Sanskars were mostly done by undertakers who had no relations to the army guys.
so as per you no person died got creation by thier relatives.give refreance about this imagination.
Mughals left their dead bodies to rot. Undertaker needs to feed family too so Guru Ji gave it as a pay for hard work.

good stroy but from where you took it or just developped.

Could not Guru Ji give them salary based upon work they do?

By the way this means that they got the mony only from enemies killed by Guru and not from other Sikhs or they only did cremations of those guys who were killed by Guru and left other to rot?

By the way how did they recoganise that which person is actualy killed by Guru?

By the way Guru left Anandpur Sahib,Chamkaur Sahib,Muktsar Sahib,where where these undertakers?

In your imagination?

There is no mentioned but your imgination.Das is sorry but over here also there is something racial.There is one caste in Hindus called Dom or Chandal,who are professional of such work.

Yuo have conceptulised such arrangement by Guru.Very nice.And you call das as agenets of RSS,.Irony.

These aren’t Singhs mentioned in tria chariters who are shows as stupid and dumb and dysfunctional. This is Babbars Akalis here who use the brain to prevent munmutt from coming into Sikhi.

there is one stroy das saw and that is about 49 th Charecter.Person is Barber(do you know who they are?They cut hairs?for last 9 years Das has not gone to them and das hopes that your family to come does not go to them either.).

Lady over there is Nandmati.As per your defination of Singh,can a Singh have wife without name Kaur?And her husband like parasite use to lie inactice in Gurus place.

“When she was indoctrionated( into good faith),as in inscentive,for doing good even to bad, Lord gave him expenditure of six month packed.”
What good faith was she trained into? Prostitute never agreed and raja just ran while she was drugged up.
16th Chrecter does not has Guru.
As for Noup Kuar, she agreed not to fool around with Guru but what about the others?

Did you not read that she was Nehuriye(consuled/indoctrined) by lord.Which other are you talking about?
Wasn’t Noup Kuar already rich?

she was wife of rich.

What was the need to give her money?

This is repeat of question das has answered above

All it does is promotes lusty ladies to use Guru Ghur was a place of money collection.
So as per This Langer should be place as medium for lazies having a good life.why do you forget warning being made to her.Her brother beaten.She her self was taken into custody.no one could dare do such things again.See was shown death very near and then pardoned.Read the 23rd Charitar correctly.Das has done its word by word tranlations.

“Is there no verse in Guru Granth Sahib,which is in past tense?And should same logic of your be applied over there? Whichy tense is this?”
Tukhs related to Guru Hargobind Sahib are past tense because it is an event of the past. I am not talking about the event but the location and Guru. It says there was a raja.

raja was talked about in 16th Charitar.
There was a place called Anadpur (meaning after the destruction). You can’t even type proper English and are from Bihar. What would you know about Punjab and tenses and Gurmukhi?

does Anad mean after destruction?Das rectfy it to Anandpur And Thanks but this shows your great knowledge,Anad is one who is without Adi or start.Un born Akal.

Das is nearer to Punjab then you and Gurmukhi does not means Punjabi.

It is more punjbaism,which trys Gurmat,to be realted to Punjab.

Guru also lived in Bihar for good time anyway.
All you do is make person attacks and try to act clever.
Gurbani says “Sahas Sianpaa Lukh Hoahey Taa Ik Naa Chullay Naal”
So leave the cleverness and realize the truth.

Let Akal decide.

“If I and me work here then why are they not working in 71st Charitar or say discourse over as in 21st one?
Have you got something or not?
All bani is work of Akal and there is no pattern of first,secod or third being fixed.”
What is the post about here? Is it about the use of third person and first person? This is because the tria chariters are flawed. The writers are inconsistent and don’t even know what they are talking about. You can ask the sodak committee about this. They are the ones who mixed up the writings of the poets.

Das gave them from Darbar Sahib and all Guru Granth Sahib Ji as is from Akal,so reciver Nanak over there was more a second or third person.If you think in that line that Guru Granth Sahib Ji are also not poetray but word of God,then only you will understand,.

Bring Sodak committe to das and das with do Sodh(improvement) to them.It is thier mind messed up while poet is also trying to make non Sikhs been Seen as messed up.A True non sikh will be messed up and call it messed up and it is proven over here.

“Why there is third person over here?
Ang 1165 and 1166”
sultaan poochhai sun bay naamaa.
The Sultan said, "Listen, Naam Dayv:
daykh-a-u raam tumHaaray kaamaa. ||1||
let me see the actions of your Lord."||1||
naamaa sultaanay baaDhilaa.
The Sultan arrested Naam Dayv,
daykh-a-u tayraa har beethulaa. ||1|| rahaa-o.
and said, "Let me see your Beloved Lord."||1||Pause||
bismil ga-oo dayh jeevaa-ay.
Bring this dead cow back to life.
naatar gardan maara-o thaaN-ay. ||2||
Otherwise, I shall cut off your head here and now."||2||
baadisaah aisee ki-o ho-ay.
Naam Dayv answered, "O king, how can this happen?
bismil kee-aa na jeevai ko-ay. ||3||
No one can bring the dead back to life. ||3||
This is not third person. It is still first person. Gurmukhi understanding is needed to realize that this is not third person.

“Are you made or fool or too much clever who tells so much of lies?
Das gives word to word tranalation of Charectors 21,22,23 and 71 and there term Rai is used and not Raja,where is term Raj used other that and that also for Guru?Tell it?
And Rai means Lord and not the King.So term Rai is used for Akal.Ham Ghar Ram Rai..
Mere Ram Rai.”
This is again more jokes than Mr. Bean. How did Rai become Akaal? Akaal Purakh came into body and was participating in tria chariters? Weird. I request Gurbani tukhs must not be misused to confuse and act smart with those who don’t know much about Gurmat Gyan. Those who do will not be fooled. Even if the word Rai is translated as Gobind Rai, it is still the same situation and has same meaning. Do chariter followers know what Akaal means? Akaal can’t have chariters and can’t be physical. Proper aarth of mool mantar must be learnt.

Das asks you to bring out term King or Raja in Charecters 21st22nd and 23rd,term Rai is there.Yuor making fun does not make the point weak else Brahmins and Muslims have been making fun of Sikhs.Sikhs get more powerfull by someone making wrong to them.

why are Gurbani Tuks been misused?Does not Akal is ultimate Lord.Gobind Rai mean Lord who is source/seed of Sesnse.Go does not means cow and Bind does not means semen.Go is Senses and Bind is seed.
Then you want to explain Arth of Mool Mantra to das.

yuo have Said that there is no Mantras in Sikhs did not you?and Bhai Daya Singh Rahit Nammah is not correct?

As per you Akal does not comes in physical form.

Great are your teachers of Sikhism and Great is Sikh like you.Das actuly is bowing his head to you in front of moniter.

Akal is Ajoni,it is not a negatvie term.Akal is Nirankar it is also not the Negtive terms.Gurmat is psitive while we thiink negative.

Ajoni means not restrcited one Joni or Birth but in all.Niranakar means not in one form but in all forms.

Das first talk logic with you.

If some thing exists or some entity exists,it should have some location also,which is phyiscal.But Akal has all locations.Does all phyiscal locations have one thing and that is Akal.

If Akal has no location at all then Akal does not exists and that is Nastik and non belving things.

so

As per Gurmat have a look.

ਪੰਨਾ 48, ਸਤਰ 12http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&Param=48&punjabi=t&id=1965
ਜਲਿ ਥਲਿ ਮਹੀਅਲਿ ਪੂਰਿਆ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਆਪਣੀ ਨਦਰਿ ਨਿਹਾਲਿ ॥੨॥
जलि थलि महीअलि पूरिआ प्रभु आपणी नदरि निहालि ॥२॥
jal thal mahee-al poori-aa parabh aapnee nadar nihaal. ||2||
God is pervading the water, the land and the sky; He sees all with His Glance of Grace. ||2||
ਮਃ 5 - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok
ਪੰਨਾ 64, ਸਤਰ 9http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&Param=64&punjabi=t&id=2604
ਨਾਨਕੁ ਵਖਾਣੈ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਜਲਿ ਥਲਿ ਮਹੀਅਲਿ ਸੋਇ ॥੫॥
नानकु वखाणै बेनती जलि थलि महीअलि सोइ ॥५॥
naanak vakhaanai bayntee jal thal mahee-al so-ay. ||5||
Nanak offers this prayer to the One who pervades the water, the land and the air. ||5||
ਮਃ 1 - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]ਪੰਨਾ 79, ਸਤਰ 11http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&Param=79&punjabi=t&id=3177
ਜਲਿ ਥਲਿ ਪੂਰਿ ਰਹਿਆ ਬਨਵਾਰੀ ਘਟਿ ਘਟਿ ਨਦਰਿ ਨਿਹਾਲੇ ॥
जलि थलि पूरि रहिआ बनवारी घटि घटि नदरि निहाले ॥
jal thal poor rahi-aa banvaaree ghat ghat nadar nihaalay.
He is totally pervading the water and the land; He is the Lord of the World-forest. Behold Him in exaltation in each and every heart.
ਮਃ 5 - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]ਪੰਨਾ 89, ਸਤਰ 15http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&Param=89&punjabi=t&id=3592
ਹਰਿ ਜਲਿ ਥਲਿ ਮਹੀਅਲਿ ਭਰਪੂਰਿ ਦੂਜਾ ਨਾਹਿ ਕੋਇ ॥
हरि जलि थलि महीअलि भरपूरि दूजा नाहि कोइ ॥
har jal thal mahee-al bharpoor doojaa naahi ko-ay.
The Lord pervades and permeates the water, the land and the sky; there is no other at all.
ਮਃ 4 - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]ਪੰਨਾ 103, ਸਤਰ 9http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&Param=103&punjabi=t&id=4141
ਜਲ ਥਲ ਨੀਰਿ ਭਰੇ ਸਰ ਸੁਭਰ ਬਿਰਥਾ ਕੋਇ ਨ ਜਾਏ ਜੀਉ ॥੨॥
जल थल नीरि भरे सर सुभर बिरथा कोइ न जाए जीउ ॥२॥
jal thal neer bharay sar subhar birthaa ko-ay na jaa-ay jee-o. ||2||
The sea, the dry land, and the lakes are filled with the Water of the Lord's Name; no place is left empty. ||2||
ਮਃ 5 - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]
Does a place is left where Akal is not there.Are not Earth,Water and space physical,Akal is in Matter Brahm and Akal is beyond also Prabrahma.

God knows what you were thinking and what you think.But Das is sorry for you.

Maybe Das is not born as Sikh but das sees God in all as God told vide this verse.
ਪੰਨਾ 922, ਸਤਰ 6
ਏਹੁ ਵਿਸੁ ਸੰਸਾਰੁ ਤੁਮ ਦੇਖਦੇ ਏਹੁ ਹਰਿ ਕਾ ਰੂਪੁ ਹੈ ਹਰਿ ਰੂਪੁ ਨਦਰੀ ਆਇਆ ॥
एहु विसु संसारु तुम देखदे एहु हरि का रूपु है हरि रूपु नदरी आइआ ॥
ayhu vis sansaar tum daykh-day ayhu har kaa roop hai har roop nadree aa-i-aa.
This whole world which you see is the image of the Lord; only the image of the Lord is seen.
ਮਃ 3 - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]

Before calling that God,yuor God,know about that.

[/SIZE]

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

“So Akal can not be termed as Rai.Wait.
You want to question that Sixth Master gave Guruship to his grand son with namr Har Rai.Was not name of Tenth Master also Gobind Rai, Before he became Singh?
So who so ever gave surname Rai,to Gurus,were not OK as per you”
Where did I say it was not okay to have Rai as a last name? Once again this has nothing to do with Akaal. Looks like tria chariter promoters are losing it.

In your dreams they are lost but come out of it and face the truth.Yuo have not got the thing.Lord does not always mean King.Pray to Akal,to let you have more brain.And let Akal also make you understand,that things which you take as against you are rather for you.

“You are lier.Sikhs on order of Lord borugght the thief lady with items which were as per lord were stolen.
Sikhs got hold of a lady,who was wofe of wealthy and who was accused of stealing the stuff of the lord.”

Once again, there is no lie as I made my intention clear. Items were with the lady. They were brought back with her when she was brought to Rai (raja) as per the story. Why was she accused of stealing when she didn’t? Sikhs are free to make false accusations to people on something they didn’t do and defame them? I ask the admin, is it okay to launch direct personal attacks on people? Guru did it in Dasam Granth so can we do on your website too? Guru Sahib said something and did something. Weird!
It is in you imgainnation that Guru,did something wrong.Das shown you the lies above and proved them also.

she was trying to steal the honour of Lord and Lord prevented her.

“Lord in the story did not Go to women,But was cold by man called Magan(agent of Lady).Had Lord was easy to go to Lady she should have come her self calling him in night.Lord Saw lady only after he entered the camp.and became thoughtfull.”
Magan as per the story is a Sikh of Guru. He lied to Guru?

who told you.

It is writtan that Magan was her Das.And you call him Sikh very nice.Lack of linguisitc skills.Wirk hard.
Is the story saying that Sikhs have been cheating with Guru since Guru Ji’s times?

Magan was not Sikh but you want to make him so.
Gangu wasn’t Sikh so he didn’t belong but what about Magan? What punishment was he given? He was reason for all the trouble. A sikh had not shame in lying to Guru? Didn’t Guru know the Sikh is lying?

Read 6 and 7 verses of the 21st Chrecter.

anyway if das is not mistakne Gurra Khan,who stabbed Guru was from family of Painda Khan.

Didn’t the Guru think before agreeing to go to learn mantar at night?
Lord has no fear to maove anywhere as Lord is confidant.
Once again, why was Magan linking Guru to a woman wanting to fulfill lust?
Magan was told to be given mony by lady.A sort of bonus to her servent.

If Guru was to help the lady get to right path, then why didn’t the Guru just go to her?

Lord reformed wrong girl in conditions which were grave for normal humans.till they do not understand Braoda minded apporach of Gurmat.
What was the need for Magan?

Lady had her as her servent.
Why was he surprised to see the woman then? Think about it.

Vide lord Guru is telling us to counter the unforseen surprsing situations.

Anyway do you know Pakhyan means some thing heard of and those stroies are told.Have you herd people telling stroies in Present Tense and Those stroies which are heard as wiht First Person?
There is still time for tria chariter followers to join the Panthic side and realize the truth but it looks like that time is running out.

showing panic state of mind.Sikhs are happy where Guru kept them.Fake Sikhs are already out of Faith.
“No it is written that people came,who were followers of lady.Lord held her brother,made him uncontious with muthahiri,If you want to have taste of it,Das can help you.And then by that time Lord’s Sikh took her borther to jail or Lord.Lord reached back to his home safely.”
I already discussed this before. Don’t want to waste time saying the same thing again. What does or mean? Is there confusion? If the person debating is confused then why is the person debating? Are threats being made here? If yes, they don’t bother me. In one ear and out the other.

Das answered you before and das could not under stand where threats are been made.Warning and Threateing are done in preivous para.time is running out by creating panic.first doing some fualt and then accusing other,While Akal brings out the true Charecter of a person.a person who is of some type,thinks other also of the same.

“As you blames other for that,may be you are such type o prostitues visiters obsessed by *****s.She is writan as wife of rich man and who call her protitute?Strange?”
How hard is to pick up a newspaper and see the kartoots (misdeeds) of so called Sants and/or Brahmgyanis. How many times are they exposed? Someone who has worked at Akaal Takht and read complaints of innocent girls would know how bad these tria charier promoters are. Girls are constantly raped and molested. Even young boys aren’t spared. Why do these guys have so much lust? One reason, Dasam Granth promoters.

“”Aren’t you disrespecting Guru Ji in countless ways by saying these chariters are written by Guru Ji?””

Wait a minute Das gave something about our Great Kala Afghana Sahib Ji.He is not the promoter,if you know.

Come and stop this sorry state.Or is this your imagination.Recently a person who was called Sirdar Monider Singh Pander was cought raping boys and girls and killing.He did not read Dasham Granth.

Anyway by one person being Singh surname does not make all Sikhs guilty.Racial minded people do generalisations.

Like you are exposing Sadhs,does Dasham Granth exposes Yogis,Qazi etc of that time.

By the way do not Sadhs etc. read Guru Granth Sahib?And does Bani of Guru Granth Sahib Ji is weak that they are carried away by so called sins you attribute to Dasham Granth.You want to prove this.

OK but prove this.
“People disrecpect Akal by un having faith and spreading lies about Charectors.”
So it is okay to disrespect Guru Ji by linking him to tria chariters which are written by raam, shyam, soom and kal?
Guru Ji who write all the Gurbani including Triya Chairtars you bash without valid reason is Akal and that has all names and Ram,Syam are name of the same.Das will repeat as much as you write about poets.

This is also a copyright violation of those poets and their descendents can take the chariter promoters to courts. Two wrongs don’t make a right. Most people are naastiks due to literature like tria chariters.

Brng the decendents of God,whole universe is the Decedent of God.

How manay Nastiks have read them.Prove this then just making wild comment.

Das has seen very Good preception of our god Akal in you and your prception with Gurbani 's context has been rpven as wrong.

“Do you knw that there are mnay names for Guru Granth Sahib.
Adi Granth.Darbar Sahib,Guru Granth Saib,Adi Guru Darbar.

One version is refere by Gyani Gyan Singh JI as one of Tenth Master.So as per your logic some one can talk ill of our Eternal Guru.”
Adi Granth was name before GuruShip and Guru Granth Sahib is the current name. Adi Guru Darbar doesn’t make sense and is made up by Dasam Granth and sarbloh granth chelas to promote their 2 granths. It is also called Dasam Paatshah Kaa Granth because final changes were done by 10th paatshah. This is flawed logic because names weren’t changed. They were just used to describe Baba ji.

In one book by Gyani Gyan Singh Ji,Damdami Beerhs version which was takne as per him taken to Kabul was termed as origeonal one Comiled by Guru.

why is not Kartarpuri Beerh Called Pancham Pitah ka Granth.You need to have sense first.

It is not floawed logic as there you have yourself agreeed that name were changed.It is your biased denial of logic.Do not we call Guru Granth Sahib also as Darbar Sahib.

“Das wil give you thre versions of Guru Granth Sahib JI.
1.Mithi Beerh(of Kartarpur Sahib)
2.Khari or Bhai Bannu Wali Beerh(of Kanpur)
3.Damdami Beerh(our present Guru).”

So Bhai Mani Singh version is only respected copy of Dasham Granth Sahib.”

Kartarpuri Bir doesn’t have Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji’s bani and isn’t GuruShip holder. Khari Beer was rejected right away and has nothing to do with Gurbani. Gurbani is the same in that bir also. It is just that some things are added to that Bir, which aren’t correct. Bhai Mani Singh Bir doesn’t have a lot of the things you promote. It isn’t authentic either. Therefore, there are issues. It wasn’t called Dasam Granth. If you look at old ones, it says bachitter natak granth and not Dasam Granth.

But as you said that does all have the same Bani.

Asper you Adi Granth was not not the Guru till Bani of Ninth Master added and Guruship was given.But is not that the older version of same Damdami Beerh.tommow,you say that Damdai Beerh is not authantic due to Raagmala or Bhagat Bani,that does not mean it is.Prove it,then just by making staements.

If you see old version wait,how many versions have you seen and give list of them.

Or are you only saying what you read from Ambala Sahib 's book.

Only Term Granth is also given and that is For Guru Granth Sahib Ji and they hold Guruship since the time Fifth Master made Baba Budha the Granthi and First wak was takne Santa De Karaj Ap Khaloa,Har Kamm Karamwan Ayaya Ram.

In Sidh Gost,we have Guru saying Sabad is Guru.But have you read that?

And do you still follow what Gyani Gyan Singh wrote.He wrote separate standards for lower castes also.Das hopes that you do not follow castes.

“This is rather as good news if it is true.So far Kala Afghana Sahib used to say that writer himself can not write his own name at start like Guru Gobind Singh Ji can not write Sri Mukhwak Patshahi Dasvin ,but some other could write that.So you are removing that error.”
Guru Gobind Singh Ji didn’t write Dasam Granth. The writers put Mukhwak Paatshahi 10 say that this is written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Have you ever read Malcolm? Read it and you will be clear about Dasam Granth.

So as per you a Non Sikh is better authority to decide about us.OK

Yuo can tommorow say that writer just put Mahal 4 onto the verse which you do not like.

Like the one below.

Ang 606

ਸੋਰਠਿ ਮਹਲਾ
सोरठि महला ४ ॥
sorath mehlaa 4.
Sorat'h, Fourth Mehl:

ਆਪੇ ਸੇਵਾ ਲਾਇਦਾ ਪਿਆਰਾ ਆਪੇ ਭਗਤਿ ਉਮਾਹਾ
आपे सेवा लाइदा पिआरा आपे भगति उमाहा ॥
aapay sayvaa laa-idaa pi-aaraa aapay bhagat omaahaa.
The Beloved Himself commits some to His service; He Himself blesses them with the joy of devotional worship.

ਆਪੇ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਵਾਇਦਾ ਪਿਆਰਾ ਆਪੇ ਸਬਦਿ ਸਮਾਹਾ
आपे गुण गावाइदा पिआरा आपे सबदि समाहा ॥
aapay gun gaavaa-idaa pi-aaraa aapay sabad samaahaa.
The Beloved Himself causes us to sing His Glorious Praises; He Himself is absorbed in the Word of His Shabad.

ਆਪੇ ਲੇਖਣਿ ਆਪਿ ਲਿਖਾਰੀ ਆਪੇ ਲੇਖੁ ਲਿਖਾਹਾ ॥੧॥
आपे लेखणि आपि लिखारी आपे लेखु लिखाहा ॥१॥
aapay laykhan aap likhaaree aapay laykh likhaahaa. ||1||
He Himself is the pen, and He Himself is the scribe; He Himself inscribes His inscription. ||1||

ਮੇਰੇ ਮਨ ਜਪਿ ਰਾਮ ਨਾਮੁ ਓਮਾਹਾ
मेरे मन जपि राम नामु ओमाहा ॥
mayray man jap raam naam omaahaa.
O my mind, joyfully chant the Name of the Lord.

ਅਨਦਿਨੁ ਅਨਦੁ ਹੋਵੈ ਵਡਭਾਗੀ ਲੈ ਗੁਰਿ ਪੂਰੈ ਹਰਿ ਲਾਹਾ ਰਹਾਉ
अनदिनु अनदु होवै वडभागी लै गुरि पूरै हरि लाहा ॥ रहाउ ॥
an-din anad hovai vadbhaagee lai gur poorai har laahaa. rahaa-o.
Those very fortunate ones are in ecstasy night and day; through the Perfect Guru, they obtain the profit of the Lord's Name. ||Pause||

ਆਪੇ ਗੋਪੀ ਕਾਨੁ ਹੈ ਪਿਆਰਾ ਬਨਿ ਆਪੇ ਗਊ ਚਰਾਹਾ
आपे गोपी कानु है पिआरा बनि आपे गऊ चराहा ॥
aapay gopee kaan hai pi-aaraa ban aapay ga-oo charaahaa.
The Beloved Himself is the milk-maid and Krishna; He Himself herds the cows in the woods.

ਆਪੇ ਸਾਵਲ ਸੁੰਦਰਾ ਪਿਆਰਾ ਆਪੇ ਵੰਸੁ ਵਜਾਹਾ
आपे सावल सुंदरा पिआरा आपे वंसु वजाहा ॥
aapay saaval sundraa pi-aaraa aapay vans vajaahaa.
The Beloved Himself is the blue-skinned, handsome one; He Himself plays on His flute.

ਕੁਵਲੀਆ ਪੀੜੁ ਆਪਿ ਮਰਾਇਦਾ ਪਿਆਰਾ ਕਰਿ ਬਾਲਕ ਰੂਪਿ ਪਚਾਹਾ ॥੨॥
कुवलीआ पीड़ु आपि मराइदा पिआरा करि बालक रूपि पचाहा ॥२॥
kuvlee-aa peerh aap maraa-idaa pi-aaraa kar baalak roop pachaahaa. ||2||
The Beloved Himself took the form of a child, and destroyed Kuwalia-peer, the mad elephant. ||2||

ਆਪਿ ਅਖਾੜਾ ਪਾਇਦਾ ਪਿਆਰਾ ਕਰਿ ਵੇਖੈ ਆਪਿ ਚੋਜਾਹਾ
आपि अखाड़ा पाइदा पिआरा करि वेखै आपि चोजाहा ॥
aap akhaarhaa paa-idaa pi-aaraa kar vaykhai aap chojaahaa.
The Beloved Himself sets the stage; He performs the plays, and He Himself watches them.

ਕਰਿ ਬਾਲਕ ਰੂਪ ਉਪਾਇਦਾ ਪਿਆਰਾ ਚੰਡੂਰੁ ਕੰਸੁ ਕੇਸੁ ਮਾਰਾਹਾ
करि बालक रूप उपाइदा पिआरा चंडूरु कंसु केसु माराहा ॥
kar baalak roop upaa-idaa pi-aaraa chandoor kans kays maaraahaa.
The Beloved Himself assumed the form of the child, and killed the demons Chandoor, Kansa and Kaysee.

ਆਪੇ ਹੀ ਬਲੁ ਆਪਿ ਹੈ ਪਿਆਰਾ ਬਲੁ ਭੰਨੈ ਮੂਰਖ ਮੁਗਧਾਹਾ ॥੩॥
आपे ही बलु आपि है पिआरा बलु भंनै मूरख मुगधाहा ॥३॥
aapay hee bal aap hai pi-aaraa bal bhannai moorakh mugDhaahaa. ||3||
The Beloved Himself, by Himself, is the embodiment of power; He shatters the power of the fools and idiots. ||3||
ਸਭੁ ਆਪੇ ਜਗਤੁ ਉਪਾਇਦਾ ਪਿਆਰਾ ਵਸਿ ਆਪੇ ਜੁਗਤਿ ਹਥਾਹਾ
सभु आपे जगतु उपाइदा पिआरा वसि आपे जुगति हथाहा ॥
sabh aapay jagat upaa-idaa pi-aaraa vas aapay jugat hathaahaa.
The Beloved Himself created the whole world. In His hands He holds the power of the ages.

ang 607
ਗਲਿ ਜੇਵੜੀ ਆਪੇ ਪਾਇਦਾ ਪਿਆਰਾ ਜਿਉ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਖਿੰਚੈ ਤਿਉ ਜਾਹਾ
गलि जेवड़ी आपे पाइदा पिआरा जिउ प्रभु खिंचै तिउ जाहा ॥
gal jayvrhee aapay paa-idaa pi-aaraa ji-o parabh khinchai ti-o jaahaa.
The Beloved Himself puts the chains around their necks; as God pulls them, must they go.

ਜੋ ਗਰਬੈ ਸੋ ਪਚਸੀ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਜਪਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਭਗਤਿ ਸਮਾਹਾ ॥੪॥੬॥
जो गरबै सो पचसी पिआरे जपि नानक भगति समाहा ॥४॥६॥
jo garbai so pachsee pi-aaray jap naanak bhagat samaahaa. ||4||6||
Whoever harbors pride shall be destroyed, O Beloved; meditating on the Lord, Nanak is absorbed in devotional worship. ||4||6||

“Tommorow you will ask that why did not Mata Gujri’s Sacrifise not mentioned by Guru.What about Bhai Vachitar Singh? Das told your stone mind that peer Budhu Shah had casulities and true Army man prefer to talk more of harm to foe then talking about csaulity on own side.”
Yea, why weren’t they mentioned? Why was Sangho Shah mentioned?
Crated trouble for invading Hindus
Why was Kirpal Dass Udasi mentioned?
non Sikh also fought with Anti Sikhs

Why was arrow piercing mentioned?
To invoke against the foe.
There is just one reason why Peer Ji isn’t mentioned and that is because he was Muslim.
Then why Sahibzada is mentioned in postive term at last part not doing any harm to Guru and attacking deserters.And why did hindu Rajput Jujhar is writtan to attack?why is hindu King of Garhwal is told to be attacking?
This casualty statement doesn’t hold much weight because in Khalsa Panth, dying for good cause is the best. Peer Buddu Shah wasn’t Shaheed anyways. So he was still alive.
But his relative were dead.

It is very easy to label others stone mind or whatever. Khalsa army was always different from other armies. Others can’t be compared to Khalsa. Singhs never did exercise or parade.

Another imaginations.OK do ot do parade and Do not do exscseise(At that time Shaster Vidya and Hola Mahala are also false)And Attack India.

Yuo will have the taste of your utopia.
Sikh history is all about sacrifices and greatness of them. What is greater than Peer Buddu Shah coming to fight? It is an honor and not disrespect

Was he a Sikh?As per Das yes but as per you no.

Should not this thing also be mentioned over there that,Pathans been kept by him ditched so Guru send him complained.Anyway is ditching givne over there?

And Peer Ji werre also killed later by bigot Muslims(they have faith in Allah similar to your 'faith' in Akal) and they killed Peer Ji and Banda avenged.

yuo can never be convinsed untill you are given some more info about what is Akal?

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

“Would you like to discuss a lot about harms evil govt did to our Gurudwara,Kala Afghan Sahib did talk such things when he says that Water of Amritsar can not be Amrit as mnay Singhs dead body were afloat in that,after opratio blue star.”
I would discuss but not in this thread. Don’t take this thread off topic.
No this shows that for you Eleventh Guru as per you Guru Granth Sahib Ji,who is our eternal Guru,is different from Ten Masters.

“It is done at Chavanis of Nihungs,Taksal and Hajuris but there also,there are very few who can understand the stuff and can even pronouce what is written in there.
There are mnay verse in Darbar Sahib,of which,it is not easy to explain and only expert can do.There is one verse of St. Kabeer ,which talks of death of many after one dies.Not all can do Katha or explantion.”
Nihungs are just a bunch of criminals and don’t have a clue what they are talking about. Most of them are from criminal backgrounds and became nihungs to escape police.

There are mnay Niuhngs who are rather givne ranks in police.

Say if one missioanry does something wrong and all are deemed as bad by you.

There are people,who come as guise of Sikhs but are Pakistanis and do act of sabotage,are they not OK.

You need to have clue about them.
If you don’t believe me, then check their records. Professionals trained can do katha of hard verses also.

There are very few guys who can sing or understand the language.give the records or about there where abouts?

Katha of Dasham Granth is online also and if you want,das will try to bring that.And Path also.
Taksal doesn’t allow bibis to Mehta Chownk to get santhya of Dasam Granth from what I checked last time

Taksal does not allows lady in many other works like becoming five Beloved.do they let ladies do Santhiya or Guru Granth Sahib,das is not sure as das was one to demanda a separate convent or Taksal for Ladies.

Well will you anyway allow a common Collage for male and female missioaries where they live togather and both sides are unmarried.Regimentaion is done and that also means that in Gurudwaras,separte sitting for male and female sometimes so that mishaps may not happen.Taksal young man take bath in open or togather.Grils can not do company.
Don’t know about now. Nihungs are the same people who say Sikhs can shave hair around private parts and say it is okay to take drugs. They also don’t mind sex with others. They basically do all the kurehits except hahal. Hajur and Patna has hindu maryada anyways and are under control of RSS. You can talk about Taksal in the Taksal thread.

give proof about shaving private part by Sikhs,did not das told you sleeping with {censored} means cutting the hairs of private pats and person is thrown out.

In Fights and only in Fights some of them take cannabis as pain killer.Well when you ever be in war and Docter gives pain killer to you,if you are hit with bullet or byenate.It is not Kurehit.Some Sikhs also take drugs,there was a missioanry cought takeing liquer.

who told you that they do not mind haivg sex with others?

Or just saying what you want to say?

By the way Is Thre Takhats in Punjab free from RSS control.Is not Badal Dal rules SGPC.

and give proof for RSS control.

bihar is ruled by Secular JD(U) and in past RJD was ruling.both are Anti RSS,Even being part of NDA,JD(U) hates RSS so wins MUslims vote.

In Nanded,Late Pramode Mahajan of BJP threatened to withdrw some faciltiy to Takhats,Takhats made BJP(Political front of Congress) loose the elections.

Just yuo want to blame,you do so.

Das can be a party of those guyus from Sant Samaj,who call your type of a guys as Agents of Governemnt of India,who want to confuse Sikhs,as Nirankaris did in past.

But das has faith in you as in other tow Takhats.

Panth does not has to run by your wits but by Gurbani.

“They are read and read in other countires also”
They might be read in front of men only but not in Sangat with everyone sitting there. How come they aren’t read at Akaal Takht or Darbar Sahib?

They have read them in public and Ba Fazle Akal,Das is happy to tell you that soon they will be read again in Akal Takhat,you just wait.and time is running,do what you deem fit to stop that.

“Stoop lying and spreadin false propoganda.They are there and then read and soon you will have their online Path also avialble. It is taken.you do not know,that’s the problem.”
We will see when the path comes online. There is no lying or false propaganda. Ask anyone who has gone to hajur or patna. Everyone knows what they do and how they do.

Das has been to both the places so does das said this.Have you been?

Home towen of Das is few hundred Kilometers ahead of Takhat Shir Harmandir Ji.

“By your logic explantion of evil at start of Japu Ji Sahib are more to encourage bad and we read bad in morning daily.”
Do you even know how hukamnama is taken? Do you know what that pauri means but this topic isn’t about aarth of Japuji Sahib so it shouldn’t be discussed here. Once again, false allegations are being made. Where did Japuji Sahib come from? Who is the low enough to compare Japuji Sahib to garbage like tria chariters.

it is in your mind that you term Bani onto Tenth Master as Garbage but without proving it.Anyway das has takne Huqamanammah mnay times.That tells about Evil and being done with will of Akal.why should not it be done.whats the Problem?

Are you afraid to understand the Guru Granth Sahib Ji ocrrectly.

“”What is the purpose of tria chariters? Why were they written?””
“There are mnay reasons a few
1.To let Sikhs know that there could be sin benath pous looking Hindus or Muslims.
2.To send Decoded message which Sikh can only understand and non Sikhs should not even have imagination that it could be a work of Guru.”
Are all Sikhs good?

All thse who are actuly Sikhof Akal and follow Akal.
Are all Hindus bad?
Those who talk of miracle and exploit the lower caste and preach Hindusim are very Bad.And you are doing thier advocacy.
Are all Muslims bad?

Those who exploits lower castes and non Muslims are Bad.
Plus, what does it have to do with Muslims or Hindus?

Then why you crib to much about RSS.We have to make them Sikh and expose thier hypocracy,Panth is preaching and missioanry faith and not like one who lives in narrow minded cocoons.
It is tria chariters. Not Muslim or Hindu chariters. Many stories are between Hindus and Muslims. What does that have to do with Sikhism?

They are telling us about truth behinds our rivals,who we will be soon subjecting.

what did making fun Panda do with Sikhism,so why was it done in Guru Granth Sahib Ji?Boy what a great logic.

Ang 1289

ਮਃ
मः १ ॥
mehlaa 1.
First Mehl:

ਮਾਸੁ ਮਾਸੁ ਕਰਿ ਮੂਰਖੁ ਝਗੜੇ ਗਿਆਨੁ ਧਿਆਨੁ ਨਹੀ ਜਾਣੈ
मासु मासु करि मूरखु झगड़े गिआनु धिआनु नही जाणै ॥
maas maas kar moorakh jhagrhay gi-aan Dhi-aan nahee jaanai.
The fools argue about flesh and meat, but they know nothing about meditation and spiritual wisdom.

ਕਉਣੁ ਮਾਸੁ ਕਉਣੁ ਸਾਗੁ ਕਹਾਵੈ ਕਿਸੁ ਮਹਿ ਪਾਪ ਸਮਾਣੇ
कउणु मासु कउणु सागु कहावै किसु महि पाप समाणे ॥
ka-un maas ka-un saag kahaavai kis meh paap samaanay.
What is called meat, and what is called green vegetables? What leads to sin?

ਗੈਂਡਾ ਮਾਰਿ ਹੋਮ ਜਗ ਕੀਏ ਦੇਵਤਿਆ ਕੀ ਬਾਣੇ
गैंडा मारि होम जग कीए देवतिआ की बाणे ॥
gaiNdaa maar hom jag kee-ay dayviti-aa kee baanay.
It was the habit of the gods to kill the rhinoceros, and make a feast of the burnt offering.

ਮਾਸੁ ਛੋਡਿ ਬੈਸਿ ਨਕੁ ਪਕੜਹਿ ਰਾਤੀ ਮਾਣਸ ਖਾਣੇ
मासु छोडि बैसि नकु पकड़हि राती माणस खाणे ॥
maas chhod bais nak pakrheh raatee maanas khaanay.
Those who renounce meat, and hold their noses when sitting near it, devour men at night.

ਫੜੁ ਕਰਿ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਨੋ ਦਿਖਲਾਵਹਿ ਗਿਆਨੁ ਧਿਆਨੁ ਨਹੀ ਸੂਝੈ
फड़ु करि लोकां नो दिखलावहि गिआनु धिआनु नही सूझै ॥
farh kar lokaaN no dikhlaavahi gi-aan Dhi-aan nahee soojhai.
They practice hypocrisy, and make a show before other people, but they do not understand anything about meditation or spiritual wisdom.

ਨਾਨਕ ਅੰਧੇ ਸਿਉ ਕਿਆ ਕਹੀਐ ਕਹੈ ਕਹਿਆ ਬੂਝੈ
नानक अंधे सिउ किआ कहीऐ कहै न कहिआ बूझै ॥
naanak anDhay si-o ki-aa kahee-ai kahai na kahi-aa boojhai.
O Nanak, what can be said to the blind people? They cannot answer, or even understand what is said.

ਅੰਧਾ ਸੋਇ ਜਿ ਅੰਧੁ ਕਮਾਵੈ ਤਿਸੁ ਰਿਦੈ ਸਿ ਲੋਚਨ ਨਾਹੀ
अंधा सोइ जि अंधु कमावै तिसु रिदै सि लोचन नाही ॥
anDhaa so-ay je anDh kamaavai tis ridai se lochan naahee.
They alone are blind, who act blindly. They have no eyes in their hearts.

ਮਾਤ ਪਿਤਾ ਕੀ ਰਕਤੁ ਨਿਪੰਨੇ ਮਛੀ ਮਾਸੁ ਖਾਂਹੀ
मात पिता की रकतु निपंने मछी मासु न खांही ॥
maat pitaa kee rakat nipannay machhee maas na khaaNhee.
They are produced from the blood of their mothers and fathers, but they do not eat fish or meat.

Ang 1290

ਇਸਤ੍ਰੀ ਪੁਰਖੈ ਜਾਂ ਨਿਸਿ ਮੇਲਾ ਓਥੈ ਮੰਧੁ ਕਮਾਹੀ
इसत्री पुरखै जां निसि मेला ओथै मंधु कमाही ॥
istaree purkhai jaaN nis maylaa othai manDh kamaahee.
But when men and women meet in the night, they come together in the flesh.

ਮਾਸਹੁ ਨਿੰਮੇ ਮਾਸਹੁ ਜੰਮੇ ਹਮ ਮਾਸੈ ਕੇ ਭਾਂਡੇ
मासहु निमे मासहु जमे हम मासै के भांडे ॥
maasahu nimmay maasahu jammay ham maasai kay bhaaNday.
In the flesh we are conceived, and in the flesh we are born; we are vessels of flesh.

ਗਿਆਨੁ ਧਿਆਨੁ ਕਛੁ ਸੂਝੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਚਤੁਰੁ ਕਹਾਵੈ ਪਾਂਡੇ
गिआनु धिआनु कछु सूझै नाही चतुरु कहावै पांडे ॥
gi-aan Dhi-aan kachh soojhai naahee chatur kahaavai paaNday.
You know nothing of spiritual wisdom and meditation, even though you call yourself clever, O religious scholar.

ਬਾਹਰ ਕਾ ਮਾਸੁ ਮੰਦਾ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਘਰ ਕਾ ਮਾਸੁ ਚੰਗੇਰਾ
बाहर का मासु मंदा सुआमी घर का मासु चंगेरा ॥
baahar kaa maas mandaa su-aamee ghar kaa maas changayraa.
O master, you believe that flesh on the outside is bad, but the flesh of those in your own home is good.

ਜੀਅ ਜੰਤ ਸਭਿ ਮਾਸਹੁ ਹੋਏ ਜੀਇ ਲਇਆ ਵਾਸੇਰਾ
जीअ जंत सभि मासहु होए जीइ लइआ वासेरा ॥
jee-a jant sabh maasahu ho-ay jee-ay la-i-aa vaasayraa.
All beings and creatures are flesh; the soul has taken up its home in the flesh.

ਅਭਖੁ ਭਖਹਿ ਭਖੁ ਤਜਿ ਛੋਡਹਿ ਅੰਧੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਜਿਨ ਕੇਰਾ
अभखु भखहि भखु तजि छोडहि अंधु गुरू जिन केरा ॥
abhakh bhakheh bhakh taj chhodeh anDh guroo jin kayraa.
They eat the uneatable; they reject and abandon what they could eat. They have a teacher who is blind.

In the flesh we are conceived, and in the flesh we are born; we are vessels of flesh.

You know nothing of spiritual wisdom and meditation, even though you call yourself clever, O religious scholar.

ਮਾਸੁ ਪੁਰਾਣੀ ਮਾਸੁ ਕਤੇਬਂ​*ੀ ਚਹੁ ਜੁਗਿ ਮਾਸੁ ਕਮਾਣਾ
मासु पुराणी मासु कतेबीं चहु जुगि मासु कमाणा ॥
maas puraanee maas kaytaabeeN chahu jug maas kamaanaa.
Meat is allowed in the Puraanas, meat is allowed in the Bible and the Koran. Throughout the four ages, meat has been used.

ਜਜਿ ਕਾਜਿ ਵੀਆਹਿ ਸੁਹਾਵੈ ਓਥੈ ਮਾਸੁ ਸਮਾਣਾ
जजि काजि वीआहि सुहावै ओथै मासु समाणा ॥
jaj kaaj vee-aahi suhaavai othai maas samaanaa.
It is featured in sacred feasts and marriage festivities; meat is used in them.

ਇਸਤ੍ਰੀ ਪੁਰਖ ਨਿਪਜਹਿ ਮਾਸਹੁ ਪਾਤਿਸਾਹ ਸੁਲਤਾਨਾਂ
इसत्री पुरख निपजहि मासहु पातिसाह सुलतानां ॥
istaree purakh nipjahi maasahu paatisaah sultaanaaN.
Women, men, kings and emperors originate from meat.

ਜੇ ਓਇ ਦਿਸਹਿ ਨਰਕਿ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਤਾਂ ਉਨ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਕਾ ਦਾਨੁ ਲੈਣਾ
जे ओइ दिसहि नरकि जांदे तां उन्ह का दानु न लैणा ॥
jay o-ay diseh narak jaaNday taaN unH kaa daan na lainaa.
If you see them going to hell, then do not accept charitable gifts from them.

ਦੇਂਦਾ ਨਰਕਿ ਸੁਰਗਿ ਲੈਦੇ ਦੇਖਹੁ ਏਹੁ ਧਿਙਾਣਾ
देंदा नरकि सुरगि लैदे देखहु एहु धिङाणा ॥
dayNdaa narak surag laiday daykhhu ayhu Dhinyaanaa.
The giver goes to hell, while the receiver goes to heaven - look at this injustice.

ਆਪਿ ਬੂਝੈ ਲੋਕ ਬੁਝਾਏ ਪਾਂਡੇ ਖਰਾ ਸਿਆਣਾ
आपि न बूझै लोक बुझाए पांडे खरा सिआणा ॥
aap na boojhai lok bujhaa-ay paaNday kharaa si-aanaa.
You do not understand your own self, but you preach to other people. O Pandit, you are very wise indeed.

ਪਾਂਡੇ ਤੂ ਜਾਣੈ ਹੀ ਨਾਹੀ ਕਿਥਹੁ ਮਾਸੁ ਉਪੰਨਾ
पांडे तू जाणै ही नाही किथहु मासु उपंना ॥
paaNday too jaanai hee naahee kithhu maas upannaa.
O Pandit, you do not know where meat originated.

ਤੋਇਅਹੁ ਅੰਨੁ ਕਮਾਦੁ ਕਪਾਹਾਂ ਤੋਇਅਹੁ ਤ੍ਰਿਭਵਣੁ ਗੰਨਾ
तोइअहु अंनु कमादु कपाहां तोइअहु त्रिभवणु गंना ॥
to-i-ahu ann kamaad kapaahaaN to-i-ahu taribhavan gannaa.
Corn, sugar cane and cotton are produced from water. The three worlds came from water.

ਤੋਆ ਆਖੈ ਹਉ ਬਹੁ ਬਿਧਿ ਹਛਾ ਤੋਐ ਬਹੁਤੁ ਬਿਕਾਰਾ
तोआ आखै हउ बहु बिधि हछा तोऐ बहुतु बिकारा ॥
to-aa aakhai ha-o baho biDh hachhaa toai bahut bikaaraa.
Water says, "I am good in many ways." But water takes many forms.

ਏਤੇ ਰਸ ਛੋਡਿ ਹੋਵੈ ਸੰਨਿਆਸੀ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਕਹੈ ਵਿਚਾਰਾ ॥੨॥
एते रस छोडि होवै संनिआसी नानकु कहै विचारा ॥२॥
aytay ras chhod hovai sani-aasee naanak kahai vichaaraa. ||2||
Forsaking these delicacies, one becomes a true Sannyaasee, a detached hermit. Nanak reflects and speaks. ||2||
We are told about our potential enimies(As Sipahi of Sant Siphai concept) and we are also told about our Potential subjects as per Miri(Administrationaal) concept of Miri Piri concept.
It has absolutely nothing to do with Gurmat. Not only that, a lot of the chariters aren’t tria chariters.

There are male Charecers also and so it is called Charitro Pakhyan.

Descriptions of Charecters as per what is herd.akhyan is what is seen.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

“Would you like to discuss a lot about harms evil govt did to our Gurudwara,Kala Afghan Sahib did talk such things when he says that Water of Amritsar can not be Amrit as mnay Singhs dead body were afloat in that,after opratio blue star.”
I would discuss but not in this thread. Don’t take this thread off topic.
No this shows that for you Eleventh Guru as per you Guru Granth Sahib Ji,who is our eternal Guru,is different from Ten Masters.

“It is done at Chavanis of Nihungs,Taksal and Hajuris but there also,there are very few who can understand the stuff and can even pronouce what is written in there.
There are mnay verse in Darbar Sahib,of which,it is not easy to explain and only expert can do.There is one verse of St. Kabeer ,which talks of death of many after one dies.Not all can do Katha or explantion.”
Nihungs are just a bunch of criminals and don’t have a clue what they are talking about. Most of them are from criminal backgrounds and became nihungs to escape police.

There are mnay Niuhngs who are rather givne ranks in police.

Say if one missioanry does something wrong and all are deemed as bad by you.

There are people,who come as guise of Sikhs but are Pakistanis and do act of sabotage,are they not OK.

You need to have clue about them.
If you don’t believe me, then check their records. Professionals trained can do katha of hard verses also.

There are very few guys who can sing or understand the language.give the records or about there where abouts?

Katha of Dasham Granth is online also and if you want,das will try to bring that.And Path also.
Taksal doesn’t allow bibis to Mehta Chownk to get santhya of Dasam Granth from what I checked last time

Taksal does not allows lady in many other works like becoming five Beloved.do they let ladies do Santhiya or Guru Granth Sahib,das is not sure as das was one to demanda a separate convent or Taksal for Ladies.

Well will you anyway allow a common Collage for male and female missioaries where they live togather and both sides are unmarried.Regimentaion is done and that also means that in Gurudwaras,separte sitting for male and female sometimes so that mishaps may not happen.Taksal young man take bath in open or togather.Grils can not do company.
Don’t know about now. Nihungs are the same people who say Sikhs can shave hair around private parts and say it is okay to take drugs. They also don’t mind sex with others. They basically do all the kurehits except hahal. Hajur and Patna has hindu maryada anyways and are under control of RSS. You can talk about Taksal in the Taksal thread.

give proof about shaving private part by Sikhs,did not das told you sleeping with {censored} means cutting the hairs of private pats and person is thrown out.

In Fights and only in Fights some of them take cannabis as pain killer.Well when you ever be in war and Docter gives pain killer to you,if you are hit with bullet or byenate.It is not Kurehit.Some Sikhs also take drugs,there was a missioanry cought takeing liquer.

who told you that they do not mind haivg sex with others?

Or just saying what you want to say?

By the way Is Thre Takhats in Punjab free from RSS control.Is not Badal Dal rules SGPC.

and give proof for RSS control.

bihar is ruled by Secular JD(U) and in past RJD was ruling.both are Anti RSS,Even being part of NDA,JD(U) hates RSS so wins MUslims vote.

In Nanded,Late Pramode Mahajan of BJP threatened to withdrw some faciltiy to Takhats,Takhats made BJP(Political front of Congress) loose the elections.

Just yuo want to blame,you do so.

Das can be a party of those guyus from Sant Samaj,who call your type of a guys as Agents of Governemnt of India,who want to confuse Sikhs,as Nirankaris did in past.

But das has faith in you as in other tow Takhats.

Panth does not has to run by your wits but by Gurbani.

“They are read and read in other countires also”
They might be read in front of men only but not in Sangat with everyone sitting there. How come they aren’t read at Akaal Takht or Darbar Sahib?

They have read them in public and Ba Fazle Akal,Das is happy to tell you that soon they will be read again in Akal Takhat,you just wait.and time is running,do what you deem fit to stop that.

“Stoop lying and spreadin false propoganda.They are there and then read and soon you will have their online Path also avialble. It is taken.you do not know,that’s the problem.”
We will see when the path comes online. There is no lying or false propaganda. Ask anyone who has gone to hajur or patna. Everyone knows what they do and how they do.

Das has been to both the places so does das said this.Have you been?

Home towen of Das is few hundred Kilometers ahead of Takhat Shir Harmandir Ji.

“By your logic explantion of evil at start of Japu Ji Sahib are more to encourage bad and we read bad in morning daily.”
Do you even know how hukamnama is taken? Do you know what that pauri means but this topic isn’t about aarth of Japuji Sahib so it shouldn’t be discussed here. Once again, false allegations are being made. Where did Japuji Sahib come from? Who is the low enough to compare Japuji Sahib to garbage like tria chariters.

it is in your mind that you term Bani onto Tenth Master as Garbage but without proving it.Anyway das has takne Huqamanammah mnay times.That tells about Evil and being done with will of Akal.why should not it be done.whats the Problem?

Are you afraid to understand the Guru Granth Sahib Ji ocrrectly.

“”What is the purpose of tria chariters? Why were they written?””
“There are mnay reasons a few
1.To let Sikhs know that there could be sin benath pous looking Hindus or Muslims.
2.To send Decoded message which Sikh can only understand and non Sikhs should not even have imagination that it could be a work of Guru.”
Are all Sikhs good?

All thse who are actuly Sikhof Akal and follow Akal.
Are all Hindus bad?
Those who talk of miracle and exploit the lower caste and preach Hindusim are very Bad.And you are doing thier advocacy.
Are all Muslims bad?

Those who exploits lower castes and non Muslims are Bad.
Plus, what does it have to do with Muslims or Hindus?

Then why you crib to much about RSS.We have to make them Sikh and expose thier hypocracy,Panth is preaching and missioanry faith and not like one who lives in narrow minded cocoons.
It is tria chariters. Not Muslim or Hindu chariters. Many stories are between Hindus and Muslims. What does that have to do with Sikhism?

They are telling us about truth behinds our rivals,who we will be soon subjecting.

what did making fun Panda do with Sikhism,so why was it done in Guru Granth Sahib Ji?Boy what a great logic.

Ang 1289

ਮਃ
मः १ ॥
mehlaa 1.
First Mehl:

ਮਾਸੁ ਮਾਸੁ ਕਰਿ ਮੂਰਖੁ ਝਗੜੇ ਗਿਆਨੁ ਧਿਆਨੁ ਨਹੀ ਜਾਣੈ
मासु मासु करि मूरखु झगड़े गिआनु धिआनु नही जाणै ॥
maas maas kar moorakh jhagrhay gi-aan Dhi-aan nahee jaanai.
The fools argue about flesh and meat, but they know nothing about meditation and spiritual wisdom.

ਕਉਣੁ ਮਾਸੁ ਕਉਣੁ ਸਾਗੁ ਕਹਾਵੈ ਕਿਸੁ ਮਹਿ ਪਾਪ ਸਮਾਣੇ
कउणु मासु कउणु सागु कहावै किसु महि पाप समाणे ॥
ka-un maas ka-un saag kahaavai kis meh paap samaanay.
What is called meat, and what is called green vegetables? What leads to sin?

ਗੈਂਡਾ ਮਾਰਿ ਹੋਮ ਜਗ ਕੀਏ ਦੇਵਤਿਆ ਕੀ ਬਾਣੇ
गैंडा मारि होम जग कीए देवतिआ की बाणे ॥
gaiNdaa maar hom jag kee-ay dayviti-aa kee baanay.
It was the habit of the gods to kill the rhinoceros, and make a feast of the burnt offering.

ਮਾਸੁ ਛੋਡਿ ਬੈਸਿ ਨਕੁ ਪਕੜਹਿ ਰਾਤੀ ਮਾਣਸ ਖਾਣੇ
मासु छोडि बैसि नकु पकड़हि राती माणस खाणे ॥
maas chhod bais nak pakrheh raatee maanas khaanay.
Those who renounce meat, and hold their noses when sitting near it, devour men at night.

ਫੜੁ ਕਰਿ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਨੋ ਦਿਖਲਾਵਹਿ ਗਿਆਨੁ ਧਿਆਨੁ ਨਹੀ ਸੂਝੈ
फड़ु करि लोकां नो दिखलावहि गिआनु धिआनु नही सूझै ॥
farh kar lokaaN no dikhlaavahi gi-aan Dhi-aan nahee soojhai.
They practice hypocrisy, and make a show before other people, but they do not understand anything about meditation or spiritual wisdom.

ਨਾਨਕ ਅੰਧੇ ਸਿਉ ਕਿਆ ਕਹੀਐ ਕਹੈ ਕਹਿਆ ਬੂਝੈ
नानक अंधे सिउ किआ कहीऐ कहै न कहिआ बूझै ॥
naanak anDhay si-o ki-aa kahee-ai kahai na kahi-aa boojhai.
O Nanak, what can be said to the blind people? They cannot answer, or even understand what is said.

ਅੰਧਾ ਸੋਇ ਜਿ ਅੰਧੁ ਕਮਾਵੈ ਤਿਸੁ ਰਿਦੈ ਸਿ ਲੋਚਨ ਨਾਹੀ
अंधा सोइ जि अंधु कमावै तिसु रिदै सि लोचन नाही ॥
anDhaa so-ay je anDh kamaavai tis ridai se lochan naahee.
They alone are blind, who act blindly. They have no eyes in their hearts.

ਮਾਤ ਪਿਤਾ ਕੀ ਰਕਤੁ ਨਿਪੰਨੇ ਮਛੀ ਮਾਸੁ ਖਾਂਹੀ
मात पिता की रकतु निपंने मछी मासु न खांही ॥
maat pitaa kee rakat nipannay machhee maas na khaaNhee.
They are produced from the blood of their mothers and fathers, but they do not eat fish or meat.

Ang 1290

ਇਸਤ੍ਰੀ ਪੁਰਖੈ ਜਾਂ ਨਿਸਿ ਮੇਲਾ ਓਥੈ ਮੰਧੁ ਕਮਾਹੀ
इसत्री पुरखै जां निसि मेला ओथै मंधु कमाही ॥
istaree purkhai jaaN nis maylaa othai manDh kamaahee.
But when men and women meet in the night, they come together in the flesh.

ਬਾਹਰ ਕਾ ਮਾਸੁ ਮੰਦਾ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਘਰ ਕਾ ਮਾਸੁ ਚੰਗੇਰਾ
बाहर का मासु मंदा सुआमी घर का मासु चंगेरा ॥
baahar kaa maas mandaa su-aamee ghar kaa maas changayraa.
O master, you believe that flesh on the outside is bad, but the flesh of those in your own home is good.

ਜੀਅ ਜੰਤ ਸਭਿ ਮਾਸਹੁ ਹੋਏ ਜੀਇ ਲਇਆ ਵਾਸੇਰਾ
जीअ जंत सभि मासहु होए जीइ लइआ वासेरा ॥
jee-a jant sabh maasahu ho-ay jee-ay la-i-aa vaasayraa.
All beings and creatures are flesh; the soul has taken up its home in the flesh.

ਅਭਖੁ ਭਖਹਿ ਭਖੁ ਤਜਿ ਛੋਡਹਿ ਅੰਧੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਜਿਨ ਕੇਰਾ
अभखु भखहि भखु तजि छोडहि अंधु गुरू जिन केरा ॥
abhakh bhakheh bhakh taj chhodeh anDh guroo jin kayraa.
They eat the uneatable; they reject and abandon what they could eat. They have a teacher who is blind.

ਮਾਸੁ ਪੁਰਾਣੀ ਮਾਸੁ ਕਤੇਬਂ​*ੀ ਚਹੁ ਜੁਗਿ ਮਾਸੁ ਕਮਾਣਾ
मासु पुराणी मासु कतेबीं चहु जुगि मासु कमाणा ॥
maas puraanee maas kaytaabeeN chahu jug maas kamaanaa.
Meat is allowed in the Puraanas, meat is allowed in the Bible and the Koran. Throughout the four ages, meat has been used.

ਜਜਿ ਕਾਜਿ ਵੀਆਹਿ ਸੁਹਾਵੈ ਓਥੈ ਮਾਸੁ ਸਮਾਣਾ
जजि काजि वीआहि सुहावै ओथै मासु समाणा ॥
jaj kaaj vee-aahi suhaavai othai maas samaanaa.
It is featured in sacred feasts and marriage festivities; meat is used in them.

ਇਸਤ੍ਰੀ ਪੁਰਖ ਨਿਪਜਹਿ ਮਾਸਹੁ ਪਾਤਿਸਾਹ ਸੁਲਤਾਨਾਂ
इसत्री पुरख निपजहि मासहु पातिसाह सुलतानां ॥
istaree purakh nipjahi maasahu paatisaah sultaanaaN.
Women, men, kings and emperors originate from meat.

ਜੇ ਓਇ ਦਿਸਹਿ ਨਰਕਿ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਤਾਂ ਉਨ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਕਾ ਦਾਨੁ ਲੈਣਾ
जे ओइ दिसहि नरकि जांदे तां उन्ह का दानु न लैणा ॥
jay o-ay diseh narak jaaNday taaN unH kaa daan na lainaa.
If you see them going to hell, then do not accept charitable gifts from them.

ਦੇਂਦਾ ਨਰਕਿ ਸੁਰਗਿ ਲੈਦੇ ਦੇਖਹੁ ਏਹੁ ਧਿਙਾਣਾ
देंदा नरकि सुरगि लैदे देखहु एहु धिङाणा ॥
dayNdaa narak surag laiday daykhhu ayhu Dhinyaanaa.
The giver goes to hell, while the receiver goes to heaven - look at this injustice.

ਆਪਿ ਬੂਝੈ ਲੋਕ ਬੁਝਾਏ ਪਾਂਡੇ ਖਰਾ ਸਿਆਣਾ
आपि न बूझै लोक बुझाए पांडे खरा सिआणा ॥
aap na boojhai lok bujhaa-ay paaNday kharaa si-aanaa.
You do not understand your own self, but you preach to other people. O Pandit, you are very wise indeed.

ਪਾਂਡੇ ਤੂ ਜਾਣੈ ਹੀ ਨਾਹੀ ਕਿਥਹੁ ਮਾਸੁ ਉਪੰਨਾ
पांडे तू जाणै ही नाही किथहु मासु उपंना ॥
paaNday too jaanai hee naahee kithhu maas upannaa.
O Pandit, you do not know where meat originated.

ਤੋਇਅਹੁ ਅੰਨੁ ਕਮਾਦੁ ਕਪਾਹਾਂ ਤੋਇਅਹੁ ਤ੍ਰਿਭਵਣੁ ਗੰਨਾ
तोइअहु अंनु कमादु कपाहां तोइअहु त्रिभवणु गंना ॥
to-i-ahu ann kamaad kapaahaaN to-i-ahu taribhavan gannaa.
Corn, sugar cane and cotton are produced from water. The three worlds came from water.

ਤੋਆ ਆਖੈ ਹਉ ਬਹੁ ਬਿਧਿ ਹਛਾ ਤੋਐ ਬਹੁਤੁ ਬਿਕਾਰਾ
तोआ आखै हउ बहु बिधि हछा तोऐ बहुतु बिकारा ॥
to-aa aakhai ha-o baho biDh hachhaa toai bahut bikaaraa.
Water says, "I am good in many ways." But water takes many forms.

ਏਤੇ ਰਸ ਛੋਡਿ ਹੋਵੈ ਸੰਨਿਆਸੀ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਕਹੈ ਵਿਚਾਰਾ ॥੨॥
एते रस छोडि होवै संनिआसी नानकु कहै विचारा ॥२॥
aytay ras chhod hovai sani-aasee naanak kahai vichaaraa. ||2||
Forsaking these delicacies, one becomes a true Sannyaasee, a detached hermit. Nanak reflects and speaks. ||2||
We are told about our potential enimies(As Sipahi of Sant Siphai concept) and we are also told about our Potential subjects as per Miri(Administrationaal) concept of Miri Piri concept.
It has absolutely nothing to do with Gurmat. Not only that, a lot of the chariters aren’t tria chariters.

There are male Charecers also and so it is called Charitro Pakhyan.

Descriptions of Charecters as per what is herd.akhyan is what is seen.
Many are incomplete.

that you feel and give the referance and das will tell yuo thier completeness.

The total isn’t 404 or 405 either as at many places, a chariter is divided into two small ones for no reason.

There are valid reasons.

and that is to do with encoding of meaasges and non Sikh doe snot understand that.And non Sikh over here also question this.

Poet says this is the 16th story while the count says it is 17th. Looks like the writers and compilers didn’t know how to count.

give line or verse number in 17th Charecter first and then say and do not tell lies.

Das will elaborate that thence.As others have not read so you try to befool others.Yuo talk about stroy of Moghuls lady are not you?Help da to find such thing in borht 17 or 16th one.And if you could not then you lie and another proof here.

Rember one thing had this been then there was a reason,but prove it is?
What does a brother and sister having sex got to do with Sikhism? How about mother and son or father and daughter having sex got to do with Sikhism? All these stories do is make social relationships questionable

give referance where you found that?

And Sikhs have to know what all things do happen inh non Sikhs.Brother and Sister Sex is valid in Islam(Hazrat Adam(AS) had say Son 1 marrying the doughter 2 and son 2 marrying doughter 3)So if we are told about that,if at all what is wrong?

should we keep our eyes close to sin then why sin is been told sorry evil is being told on Ang 4.to make us more contious.In Story of Lot(AS) Father and doughter sex is there in Holy Bible.
This is part of a master plan and it links to 24th avtar of 24 avtars. This is to ruin the identity of Sikhs. These immoral stories have absolutely nothing to do with Sikhism and must be sent to trash or recycle bin as soon as possible.

From where 24 Avtars come over here?From your mind.Anyway 24 Avtars tells that they(24 Avtars) are nothing in front of Akal.Regarding identity of Sikhs,better be Sikh first before taling about idenetity of Sikhs.

Again restroriing to Jingoism based upon lies.Very nice.

““Why do they waste almost half of bachitter natak granth?””
“It is not a waste.”
How do the chariter promoters know that it is not a waste? How do chariters connect me to Akaal?

Let you know that Akal is there in Evil so no hate to anyone.No Duja Bhav or sense of any thing secod or other then akal exists.do you know Akal even by not understanding Charitro Pakhyan by the way?
The fact is that they don’t even connect me to Guru, forget about connecting to God.

Thinking your self,Guru and Akal as three is proof of Bhau Duja in you.Rather All is Akal.And you claim to be a true Sikh,strange!
Tria chariters also put the character of women into question. Do the chariter followers question their own wives?

There are many Charecters which praise the female like the one,who died fighting for thier Husbands or one who got Samba Ji cought.

and are not Men also targeted?

Are Wives of Chartro Pakhyan been mentioend over there?
My bad! Haha! They don’t get married and rely on women of others to fulfill their lust.

It is writtan that mnay Hindus had such life and no need to think them to be OK.

Gr kI nwir iqAwgY AMDw] pr nwrI isau GwlY DMDw]
Ghur Kee Naar Tiagai Undaa, Purr Narree Sei Ghaalai Dhundaa
The blind forsakes own wife and looks to indulge in wrong activity with other women. E.g. Predators like Maan Pehova, Shamsher Jagera and many others. This is also true or military guys e.g. from America, India, Pakistan and other countries.

So if Truth is Described vide Charitro Pakhyan as yuo gave referance,this is Not OK.

ang 1164
ਘਰ ਕੀ ਨਾਰਿ ਤਿਆਗੈ ਅੰਧਾ
घर की नारि तिआगै अंधा ॥
ghar kee naar ti-aagai anDhaa.
The blind fool abandons the wife of his own home,

Ang 1165
ਪਰ ਨਾਰੀ ਸਿਉ ਘਾਲੈ ਧੰਧਾ
पर नारी सिउ घालै धंधा ॥
par naaree si-o ghaalai DhanDhaa.
and has an affair with another woman.

ਜੈਸੇ ਸਿੰਬਲੁ ਦੇਖਿ ਸੂਆ ਬਿਗਸਾਨਾ
जैसे सि्मबलु देखि सूआ बिगसाना ॥
jaisay simbal daykh soo-aa bigsaanaa.
He is like the parrot, who is pleased to see the simbal tree;

ਅੰਤ ਕੀ ਬਾਰ ਮੂਆ ਲਪਟਾਨਾ ॥੧॥
अंत की बार मूआ लपटाना ॥१॥
ant kee baar moo-aa laptaanaa. ||1||
but in the end, he dies, stuck to it. ||1||

yuor logic over here make objective observation as endrosement.
To indulge in sexual activity with another’s wife is bujjar kurehit or cardinal wrong and the person no longer remains a Sikh. Same rule applies to the one who cuts hair or takes intoxicants or eats halal.
Did you read this or were you told while you undergo baptism.

Taking about Adultray by non Sikhs neither make quotes From Darbar Sahib invalid (as from above)nor they make Chartro Pakhyan Anti Gurmat.

“”Are poet shyam, kal, saam soofi, and raam your Gurus?””
“Kal,Ram and Shyams are name for Akal and so is name Mahakal,This tells that this is work of Akal and not human.There is no other Guru but Akal.Where is Saam Soofi writtan? Saam has some meaning in Arebic and Sufi has some meaning in Farsi.”
How did poets become Akaal?

No Akal is the poet
Are the chariter followers thinking alright? Raam derived from Ramaya meaning absorbed everywhere is used for Raam. Not poet Raam.

One who is absorbed in all is poet.
In Gurbani, there is no direct use of word Shyam to mean God. It has been “Syam Sundar” basically.
Primal dark and beutifull.
Even if we accept Syam to mean God in Dasam Granth, the aarths of those lines won’t make sense as God doesn’t write poetry

They make sense to sensibale but not to the senseless.

God is Akaal and isn’t like Mahakal with physical characteristics. God also isn’t an alcohol drinker like Mahakal or followers of Mahakal
So Mahakal beyond time that entty can not be timeless.Very nice.Child have a look on the fact that Akal is in all so no just one physical but all phyical things,So Nirgun(wihtout a Single attribute) as SarGuna(With all attributes).

Where is Mahakal said to be drinking wine is been told?Tell first and then das will explain where you are wrong.

But in wine and in Drinker and everwhere other then that.no one else but Akal lives.

Prove that follower of Akal is Alcohal drinker.Das does not drink.And his god has Attribute of Mahakal.
Tria chariters make it clear that a Sikh of Mahakal drinks liquor

Prove this.shre this with us.
The word poet comes before Syam, Raam, etc. many times. These will be proven later in a different article about the poets identifying themselves.
Das repeats the question that if they had to entrapt Sikhs,then why should they idenitfy themselves?

What an absurd logic.Prove first that they are human poets and not Attribute of Akal.
These articles might take half a year to arrive due to busy schedule. No promises are being made here to have the articles up anytime soon.

Das will be waiting for you and ruining your hard work as ordanised by Akal.

““What if tria chariter are thrown in the garbage or burned? Is it paap?””
“If you want you can do it,In Gurmat,there is nothing Pap or Punya.Later on you can say that as Sinfull Raagmala is part of Darbar Sahib,whole should follow the same fate?”
I said tria chariters thrown in the garbage. Not everything in Dasam Granth. It shows the lack of faith in Guru and the motive is only to promote Dasam Granth and anything is acceptable to do so; even if it is attack on Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
Misinterpetaions of gurbani are biggest wrong,but can you think that anyone can attack Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

and does All things in Triya Chairtar including our Chaupyee Hamri Karo Hath De Racha as per you not OK?yuo have attacked Amrit Sanskar.And SGPC Rahit Maryada and further you will do this.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Raagmaala can be talked about in a separate Raagmaala thread. This is about Dasam Granth here

Its opposition also has fear behind it.But anyting canbe expected from person full of fear.

Lets put paap and punya aside. There is definitely wrong and right in Gurmat. If no, then there is no need for rehat or anything else.
It is not us who follow Rahit,it is Akal,who wants us to follow the same.

See Ang 1.

Page 1, Line 7
ਹੁਕਮੀ ਹੋਵਨਿ ਆਕਾਰ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਨ ਕਹਿਆ ਜਾਈ ॥
हुकमी होवनि आकार हुकमु न कहिआ जाई ॥
hukmee hovan aakaar hukam na kahi-aa jaa-ee.
By His Command, bodies are created; His Command cannot be described.
Guru Nanak Dev - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok
Page 1, Line 8
ਹੁਕਮੀ ਹੋਵਨਿ ਜੀਅ ਹੁਕਮਿ ਮਿਲੈ ਵਡਿਆਈ ॥
हुकमी होवनि जीअ हुकमि मिलै वडिआई ॥
hukmee hovan jee-a hukam milai vadi-aa-ee.
By His Command, souls come into being; by His Command, glory and greatness are obtained.
Guru Nanak Dev - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Page 1, Line 8
ਹੁਕਮੀ ਉਤਮੁ ਨੀਚੁ ਹੁਕਮਿ ਲਿਖਿ ਦੁਖ ਸੁਖ ਪਾਈਅਹਿ ॥
हुकमी उतमु नीचु हुकमि लिखि दुख सुख पाईअहि ॥
hukmee utam neech hukam likh dukh sukh paa-ee-ah.
By His Command, some are high and some are low; by His Written Command, pain and pleasure are obtained.
Guru Nanak Dev - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Page 1, Line 9
ਇਕਨਾ ਹੁਕਮੀ ਬਖਸੀਸ ਇਕਿ ਹੁਕਮੀ ਸਦਾ ਭਵਾਈਅਹਿ ॥
इकना हुकमी बखसीस इकि हुकमी सदा भवाईअहि ॥
iknaa hukmee bakhsees ik hukmee sadaa bhavaa-ee-ah.
Some, by His Command, are blessed and forgiven; others, by His Command, wander aimlessly forever.
ਹੁਕਮੈ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਹੁਕਮ ਨ ਕੋਇ ॥
हुकमै अंदरि सभु को बाहरि हुकम न कोइ ॥
hukmai andar sabh ko baahar hukam na ko-ay.
Everyone is subject to His Command; no one is beyond His Command.
Guru Nanak Dev - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Page 1, Line 10
ਨਾਨਕ ਹੁਕਮੈ ਜੇ ਬੁਝੈ ਤ ਹਉਮੈ ਕਹੈ ਨ ਕੋਇ ॥੨॥
नानक हुकमै जे बुझै त हउमै कहै न कोइ ॥२॥
naanak hukmai jay bujhai ta ha-umai kahai na ko-ay. ||2||
O Nanak, one who understands His Command, does not speak in ego. ||2||
Guru Nanak Dev - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
Do yuo rread this daily and qouting this is an offense?

why is no Rahit been given in Guru Granth Sahib Ji and why is there in Dasham Granth?why are we Told about Guru Panth,Guru Granth and Trai Mudra in Sarbloh Granth?
Why do RSS agents keep attacking Guru Granth Sahib Ji? They don’t want to use Guru Granth Sahib Ji because their mission is to promote Sarbloh Granth and Dasam Granth to the status of being Guru. These plans will not pass and will fail again like they failed at the start of early 20th century.

why do not agent of kaliyug and as per Sants GOI keep on telling false lies over the Bani of Tenth Master?

when did anyone talked giving Status of Bade Baba Ji(we call Guru Granth Sahib Ji in this way in Bihar) to any other text?Or just trying to put self fears beening blamed unto one who never thought of that?

wolrd is aware that who was defeated in earyly 20th Century and still is getting defeated.

Narakdharis,Bhasauris,Kala Afghana Ji,Ghugga Ji and so on and so forth.

““Were Sikhs reading tria chariters before bachitter natak granth got created?””
“Were Sikhs reading Bani of Ninth Master when Fist Master complied Guru Granth Sahib Ji ?”
First master never compiled Guru Granth Sahib Ji. This is a lie. When 9th master was Guru, Sikhs read his bani and his bani is included in Guru Granth Sahib Ji so there is no issue.

Das is sorry and rectfy this as Fifth Master.

Bani inclusion by Ninth Master is a proof that Bani was yet to come.If it can come to Ninth then why can not it come to Tenth?

And do you know that other then Ninth Master Bani there are some more extra verse which were not in Kartarpuri Beerh but are in Damdami Beerh(as Taksal has told).Better is to read the book about Kartarpuri Beerh by Bhai Jodh Singh Ji.
9th master was 9th Nanak so his bani is same as that of Guru Nanak so this is just another attack on 10 Paatshahis and Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Guru Granth Sahib Ji are perfect and no one can attack them,in perfect guys due to lack in faith think about attacks.so Bani of Tenth Master is not Eqaul to First Master?
Tria chariters are no where close to being writings of Guru Sahib so then how can they be compared to beautiful Sloaks of 9th Nanak or beautiful Shabads of 9th Nanak.

There is comparision.Some wrong things are been told about and das gave them and will give again.

Ang632and 633
ਸੋਰਠਿ ਮਹਲਾ
सोरठि महला ९ ॥
sorath mehlaa 9.
Sorat'h, Ninth Mehl:

ਮਾਈ ਮੈ ਕਿਹਿ ਬਿਧਿ ਲਖਉ ਗੁਸਾਈ
माई मै किहि बिधि लखउ गुसाई ॥
maa-ee mai kihi biDh lakha-o gusaa-ee.
O mother, how can I see the Lord of the world?

ਮਹਾ ਮੋਹ ਅਗਿਆਨਿ ਤਿਮਰਿ ਮੋ ਮਨੁ ਰਹਿਓ ਉਰਝਾਈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ
महा मोह अगिआनि तिमरि मो मनु रहिओ उरझाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
mahaa moh agi-aan timar mo man rahi-o urjhaa-ee. ||1|| rahaa-o.
In the utter darkness of emotional attachment and spiritual ignorance, my mind remains entangled. ||1||Pause||

ਸਗਲ ਜਨਮ ਭਰਮ ਹੀ ਭਰਮ ਖੋਇਓ ਨਹ ਅਸਥਿਰੁ ਮਤਿ ਪਾਈ
सगल जनम भरम ही भरम खोइओ नह असथिरु मति पाई ॥
sagal janam bharam hee bharam kho-i-o nah asthir mat paa-ee.
Deluded by doubt, I have wasted my whole life; I have not obtained a stable intellect.

ਬਿਖਿਆਸਕਤ ਰਹਿਓ ਨਿਸ ਬਾਸੁਰ ਨਹ ਛੂਟੀ ਅਧਮਾਈ ॥੧॥
बिखिआसकत रहिओ निस बासुर नह छूटी अधमाई ॥१॥
bikhi-aaskat rahi-o nis baasur nah chhootee aDhmaa-ee. ||1||
I remain under the influence of corrupting sins, night and day, and I have not renounced wickedness. ||1||

ਸਾਧਸੰਗੁ ਕਬਹੂ ਨਹੀ ਕੀਨਾ ਨਹ ਕੀਰਤਿ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਗਾਈ
साधसंगु कबहू नही कीना नह कीरति प्रभ गाई ॥
saaDhsang kabhoo nahee keenaa nah keerat parabh gaa-ee.
I never joined the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, and I did not sing the Kirtan of God's Praises.

ਜਨ ਨਾਨਕ ਮੈ ਨਾਹਿ ਕੋਊ ਗੁਨੁ ਰਾਖਿ ਲੇਹੁ ਸਰਨਾਈ ॥੨॥੬॥
जन नानक मै नाहि कोऊ गुनु राखि लेहु सरनाई ॥२॥६॥
jan naanak mai naahi ko-oo gun raakh layho sarnaa-ee. ||2||6||
O servant Nanak, I have no virtues at all; keep me in Your Sanctuary, Lord. ||2||6||

ਸੋਰਠਿ ਮਹਲਾ
सोरठि महला ९ ॥
sorath mehlaa 9.
Sorat'h, Ninth Mehl:

ਮਾਈ ਮਨੁ ਮੇਰੋ ਬਸਿ ਨਾਹਿ
माई मनु मेरो बसि नाहि ॥
maa-ee man mayro bas naahi.
O mother, my mind is out of control.

ਨਿਸ ਬਾਸੁਰ ਬਿਖਿਅਨ ਕਉ ਧਾਵਤ ਕਿਹਿ ਬਿਧਿ ਰੋਕਉ ਤਾਹਿ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ
निस बासुर बिखिअन कउ धावत किहि बिधि रोकउ ताहि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
nis baasur bikhi-an ka-o Dhaavat kihi biDh roka-o taahi. ||1|| rahaa-o.
Night and day, it runs after sin and corruption. How can I restrain it? ||1||Pause||

ਬੇਦ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਸਿਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਕੇ ਮਤ ਸੁਨਿ ਨਿਮਖ ਹੀਏ ਬਸਾਵੈ
बेद पुरान सिम्रिति के मत सुनि निमख न हीए बसावै ॥
bayd puraan simrit kay mat sun nimakh na hee-ay basaavai.
He listens to the teachings of the Vedas, the Puraanas and the Simritees, but he does not enshrine them in his heart, even for an instant.

ਪਰ ਧਨ ਪਰ ਦਾਰਾ ਸਿਉ ਰਚਿਓ ਬਿਰਥਾ ਜਨਮੁ ਸਿਰਾਵੈ ॥੧॥
पर धन पर दारा सिउ रचिओ बिरथा जनमु सिरावै ॥१॥
par Dhan par daaraa si-o rachi-o birthaa janam siraavai. ||1||
Engrossed in the wealth and women of others, his life passes away uselessly. ||1||

ਮਦਿ ਮਾਇਆ ਕੈ ਭਇਓ ਬਾਵਰੋ ਸੂਝਤ ਨਹ ਕਛੁ ਗਿਆਨਾ
मदि माइआ कै भइओ बावरो सूझत नह कछु गिआना ॥
mad maa-i-aa kai bha-i-o baavro soojhat nah kachh gi-aanaa.
He has gone insane with the wine of Maya, and does not understand even a bit of spiritual wisdom.

ਘਟ ਹੀ ਭੀਤਰਿ ਬਸਤ ਨਿਰੰਜਨੁ ਤਾ ਕੋ ਮਰਮੁ ਜਾਨਾ ॥੨॥
घट ही भीतरि बसत निरंजनु ता को मरमु न जाना ॥२॥
ghat hee bheetar basat niranjan taa ko maram na jaanaa. ||2||
Deep within his heart, the Immaculate Lord dwells, but he does not know this secret. ||2||
ਜਬ ਹੀ ਸਰਨਿ ਸਾਧ ਕੀ ਆਇਓ ਦੁਰਮਤਿ ਸਗਲ ਬਿਨਾਸੀ
जब ही सरनि साध की आइओ दुरमति सगल बिनासी ॥
jab hee saran saaDh kee aa-i-o durmat sagal binaasee.
When I came to the Sanctuary of the Holy Saints, all my evil-mindedness was dispelled.

ਤਬ ਨਾਨਕ ਚੇਤਿਓ ਚਿੰਤਾਮਨਿ ਕਾਟੀ ਜਮ ਕੀ ਫਾਸੀ ॥੩॥੭॥
तब नानक चेतिओ चिंतामनि काटी जम की फासी ॥३॥७॥
tab naanak chayti-o chintaaman kaatee jam kee faasee. ||3||7||
Then, O Nanak, I remembered the Chintaamani, the jewel which fulfills all desires, and the noose of Death was snapped. ||3||7||

so Guru gives self examples so that let peple be off the wrong things,while he has not done any such things.

Read them or you want to use logic you use at Triya Charitars over here?

Page 1186, Line 13
ਮਨੁ ਮੇਰੋ ਧਾਵਨ ਤੇ ਛੂਟਿਓ ਕਰਿ ਬੈਠੋ ਬਿਸਰਾਮੁ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
मनु मेरो धावन ते छूटिओ करि बैठो बिसरामु ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
man mayro Dhaavan tay chhooti-o kar baitho bisraam. ||1|| rahaa-o.
My mind has stopped its wanderings, and now, it has come to rest. ||1||Pause||
Guru Teg Bahadur - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Page 1186, Line 16
ਤ੍ਰਿਸਨਾ ਸਕਲ ਬਿਨਾਸੀ ਮਨ ਤੇ ਨਿਜ ਸੁਖ ਮਾਹਿ ਸਮਾਇਆ ॥੨॥
त्रिसना सकल बिनासी मन ते निज सुख माहि समाइआ ॥२॥
tarisnaa sakal binaasee man tay nij sukh maahi samaa-i-aa. ||2||
My mind was rid of all its desires, and I was absorbed in the peace of my own inner being. ||2||
Guru Teg Bahadur - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Page 1428, Line 5
ਜਤਨ ਬਹੁਤੁ ਮੈ ਕਰਿ ਰਹਿਓ ਮਿਟਿਓ ਨ ਮਨ ਕੋ ਮਾਨੁ ॥
जतन बहुतु मै करि रहिओ मिटिओ न मन को मानु ॥
jatan bahut mai kar rahi-o miti-o na man ko maan.
I have tried so many things, but the pride of my mind has not been dispelled.
Guru Teg Bahadur - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Das is not giveing the whole verse.Message is clear.

The 10th form of Nanak would not go against previous nine and change everything the first 9 Nanaks stood for. RSS promoters want Sikhs to believe that 10th Nanak was different from first 9.

Again RSS.

Das thinks you love them a Lot,Yuo remind Das again agani of such thing while Das always thinks of Akal.

Probelme is with those so called Sikhs who do not understand the idealogy of Sabad Guru and of Guru Granth Sahib Ji and who was in all Ten Nanaks and so do they try to find contradictions.Das has seen how good you know Akal,who was in Ten forsm and still is in Two more forms of Guru Panth and Guru Granth.

“”Why do they say that even God is regretting after creating women?””
“Bidhna is Brahma and he wanted to marry own doughter.Brahma is not God.”
Brahma wanting to marry daughter has nothing to do with those tria chariters. Brahma (so called devta) didn’t make women either.

He gave birth to his mythalogical doughter Sarswati or Brahmani and he wanted to marry her after lovong her.

but did Brahma entered lotus or was he bron out of lotus?

Then why such things are there in Guru Granth Sahib Ji.?

Page 227, Line 2
ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕਮਲੁ ਪਇਆਲਿ ਨ ਪਾਇਆ ॥
ब्रहम कमलु पइआलि न पाइआ ॥
barahm kamal pa-i-aal na paa-i-aa.
Brahma entered the lotus, and searched the nether regions, but he did not find the end of it.
Guru Nanak Dev - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Page 350, Line 17
ਨਾਲਿ ਕੁਟੰਬੁ ਸਾਥਿ ਵਰਦਾਤਾ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਭਾਲਣ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਗਇਆ ॥
नालि कुट्मबु साथि वरदाता ब्रहमा भालण स्रिसटि गइआ ॥
naal kutamb saath vardaataa barahmaa bhaalan sarisat ga-i-aa.
Brahma, the bestower of blessings, entered the stem of the lotus, with his relatives, to find the extent of the universe.
Guru Nanak Dev - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Page 489, Line 8
ਨਾਭਿ ਕਮਲ ਤੇ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਉਪਜੇ ਬੇਦ ਪੜਹਿ ਮੁਖਿ ਕੰਠਿ ਸਵਾਰਿ ॥
नाभि कमल ते ब्रहमा उपजे बेद पड़हि मुखि कंठि सवारि ॥
naabh kamal tay barahmaa upjay bayd parheh mukh kanth savaar.
From the lotus of Vishnu's navel, Brahma was born; He chanted the Vedas with a melodious voice.
Guru Nanak Dev - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Page 1237, Line 17
ਨਾਭਿ ਵਸਤ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੈ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਜਾਣਿਆ ॥
नाभि वसत ब्रहमै अंतु न जाणिआ ॥
naabh vasat barahmai ant na jaani-aa.
Brahma, in the lotus of the navel, does not know the limits of God.
Guru Nanak Dev - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Page 1309, Line 7
ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕਮਲ ਪੁਤੁ ਮੀਨ ਬਿਆਸਾ ਤਪੁ ਤਾਪਨ ਪੂਜ ਕਰਾਵੈਗੋ ॥
ब्रहम कमल पुतु मीन बिआसा तपु तापन पूज करावैगो ॥
barahm kamal put meen bi-aasaa tap taapan pooj karaavaigo.
Brahma, the son of the lotus, and Vyaas, the son of the fish, practiced austere penance and were worshipped.
Guru Ram Das - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]

God made women so unless the writer is promoting Hindu philosophy,

Writer is making fun of Hindu Demigod and you want to make him God.

Bidna meaning Vidaata meaning God is the creator of women.

So in Charitar 10,when urbasi moves it is writtan that bidhai made 4 faces,is this God?

for you Mahakal can not be God as that as per you drink wine and as per you four faced Brahma is God.

Purakh Bidhata is Akal ie Complete creater of destny and decideds what one has to do.

Brhama as he wrote Vedas is teremed even Vidhata and informally Vidhnana.

In one vers it is followed by Shiva also getting trouble with lady(Uma) and in orther verse next line tells that Crerater is only capable to understand Lady.

If you do not know then there is no need to make such thing which is not existing.

Sikh is one who is ready learn.
There is no question. Otherwise, what does a Brahma (devta) creating woman have to do with Gurmat? There was no need to write it there then. Sikhs don’t care what Brahma thought about women and didn’t have to be told every so often.
Neither Brahma cam eout of lotus.
there is an issue that is

to prove as writtan in Guru Granth Sahibh Ji.

ਪੰਨਾ 129, ਸਤਰ 8
ਦੇਵੀ ਦੇਵਾ ਮੂਲੁ ਹੈ ਮਾਇਆ ॥
देवी देवा मूलु है माइआ ॥
dayvee dayvaa mool hai maa-i-aa.
The source, the root, of the gods and goddesses is Maya.

ਪੰਨਾ 227, ਸਤਰ 4
ਮਾਇਆ ਮੋਹੇ ਦੇਵੀ ਸਭਿ ਦੇਵਾ ॥
माइआ मोहे देवी सभि देवा ॥
maa-i-aa mohay dayvee sabh dayvaa.
All the gods and goddesses are enticed by Maya.
ਮਃ 1 - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]ਪੰਨਾ 258, ਸਤਰ 14
ਭਰਮੇ ਸੁਰਿ ਨਰ ਦੇਵੀ ਦੇਵਾ ॥
भरमे सुरि नर देवी देवा ॥
bharmay sur nar dayvee dayvaa.
The angelic beings, goddesses and gods are deluded by doubt.
ਮਃ 5 - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Das hopes yuo will understand that this thing is proven ver there.

Guru mat did care for Hindus who deem such person as Vidhata and Gurmat does wants those Hindus to come to Gurmat.

and they will one day all be Sikh and you will not be able to prevent them either.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Raagmaala can be talked about in a separate Raagmaala thread. This is about Dasam Granth here

Its opposition also has fear behind it.But anyting canbe expected from person full of fear.

Lets put paap and punya aside. There is definitely wrong and right in Gurmat. If no, then there is no need for rehat or anything else.
It is not us who follow Rahit,it is Akal,who wants us to follow the same.

See Ang 1.

Page 1, Line 7
ਹੁਕਮੀ ਹੋਵਨਿ ਆਕਾਰ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਨ ਕਹਿਆ ਜਾਈ ॥
हुकमी होवनि आकार हुकमु न कहिआ जाई ॥
hukmee hovan aakaar hukam na kahi-aa jaa-ee.
By His Command, bodies are created; His Command cannot be described.
Guru Nanak Dev - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok
Page 1, Line 8
ਹੁਕਮੀ ਹੋਵਨਿ ਜੀਅ ਹੁਕਮਿ ਮਿਲੈ ਵਡਿਆਈ ॥
हुकमी होवनि जीअ हुकमि मिलै वडिआई ॥
hukmee hovan jee-a hukam milai vadi-aa-ee.
By His Command, souls come into being; by His Command, glory and greatness are obtained.
Guru Nanak Dev - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Page 1, Line 8
ਹੁਕਮੀ ਉਤਮੁ ਨੀਚੁ ਹੁਕਮਿ ਲਿਖਿ ਦੁਖ ਸੁਖ ਪਾਈਅਹਿ ॥
हुकमी उतमु नीचु हुकमि लिखि दुख सुख पाईअहि ॥
hukmee utam neech hukam likh dukh sukh paa-ee-ah.
By His Command, some are high and some are low; by His Written Command, pain and pleasure are obtained.
ਇਕਨਾ ਹੁਕਮੀ ਬਖਸੀਸ ਇਕਿ ਹੁਕਮੀ ਸਦਾ ਭਵਾਈਅਹਿ ॥
इकना हुकमी बखसीस इकि हुकमी सदा भवाईअहि ॥
iknaa hukmee bakhsees ik hukmee sadaa bhavaa-ee-ah.
Some, by His Command, are blessed and forgiven; others, by His Command, wander aimlessly forever.
ਹੁਕਮੈ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਹੁਕਮ ਨ ਕੋਇ ॥
हुकमै अंदरि सभु को बाहरि हुकम न कोइ ॥
hukmai andar sabh ko baahar hukam na ko-ay.
Everyone is subject to His Command; no one is beyond His Command.
Guru Nanak Dev - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Page 1, Line 10
ਨਾਨਕ ਹੁਕਮੈ ਜੇ ਬੁਝੈ ਤ ਹਉਮੈ ਕਹੈ ਨ ਕੋਇ ॥੨॥
नानक हुकमै जे बुझै त हउमै कहै न कोइ ॥२॥
naanak hukmai jay bujhai ta ha-umai kahai na ko-ay. ||2||
O Nanak, one who understands His Command, does not speak in ego. ||2||
Guru Nanak Dev - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
Do yuo rread this daily and qouting this is an offense?

why is no Rahit been given in Guru Granth Sahib Ji and why is there in Dasham Granth?why are we Told about Guru Panth,Guru Granth and Trai Mudra in Sarbloh Granth?
Why do RSS agents keep attacking Guru Granth Sahib Ji? They don’t want to use Guru Granth Sahib Ji because their mission is to promote Sarbloh Granth and Dasam Granth to the status of being Guru. These plans will not pass and will fail again like they failed at the start of early 20th century.

why do not agent of kaliyug and as per Sants GOI keep on telling false lies over the Bani of Tenth Master?

when did anyone talked giving Status of Bade Baba Ji(we call Guru Granth Sahib Ji in this way in Bihar) to any other text?Or just trying to put self fears beening blamed unto one who never thought of that?

wolrd is aware that who was defeated in earyly 20th Century and still is getting defeated.

Narakdharis,Bhasauris,Kala Afghana Ji,Ghugga Ji and so on and so forth.

““Were Sikhs reading tria chariters before bachitter natak granth got created?””
“Were Sikhs reading Bani of Ninth Master when Fist Master complied Guru Granth Sahib Ji ?”
First master never compiled Guru Granth Sahib Ji. This is a lie. When 9th master was Guru, Sikhs read his bani and his bani is included in Guru Granth Sahib Ji so there is no issue.

Das is sorry and rectfy this as Fifth Master.

Bani inclusion by Ninth Master is a proof that Bani was yet to come.If it can come to Ninth then why can not it come to Tenth?

And do you know that other then Ninth Master Bani there are some more extra verse which were not in Kartarpuri Beerh but are in Damdami Beerh(as Taksal has told).Better is to read the book about Kartarpuri Beerh by Bhai Jodh Singh Ji.
9th master was 9th Nanak so his bani is same as that of Guru Nanak so this is just another attack on 10 Paatshahis and Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Guru Granth Sahib Ji are perfect and no one can attack them,in perfect guys due to lack in faith think about attacks.so Bani of Tenth Master is not Eqaul to First Master?

Jul 30, 2004
world
Tria chariters are no where close to being writings of Guru Sahib so then how can they be compared to beautiful Sloaks of 9th Nanak or beautiful Shabads of 9th Nanak.

There is comparision.Some wrong things are been told about and das gave them and will give again.

Ang632and 633
ਸੋਰਠਿ ਮਹਲਾ
सोरठि महला ९ ॥
sorath mehlaa 9.
Sorat'h, Ninth Mehl:

ਮਾਈ ਮੈ ਕਿਹਿ ਬਿਧਿ ਲਖਉ ਗੁਸਾਈ
माई मै किहि बिधि लखउ गुसाई ॥
maa-ee mai kihi biDh lakha-o gusaa-ee.
O mother, how can I see the Lord of the world?

ਮਹਾ ਮੋਹ ਅਗਿਆਨਿ ਤਿਮਰਿ ਮੋ ਮਨੁ ਰਹਿਓ ਉਰਝਾਈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ
महा मोह अगिआनि तिमरि मो मनु रहिओ उरझाई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
mahaa moh agi-aan timar mo man rahi-o urjhaa-ee. ||1|| rahaa-o.
In the utter darkness of emotional attachment and spiritual ignorance, my mind remains entangled. ||1||Pause||

ਸਗਲ ਜਨਮ ਭਰਮ ਹੀ ਭਰਮ ਖੋਇਓ ਨਹ ਅਸਥਿਰੁ ਮਤਿ ਪਾਈ
सगल जनम भरम ही भरम खोइओ नह असथिरु मति पाई ॥
sagal janam bharam hee bharam kho-i-o nah asthir mat paa-ee.
Deluded by doubt, I have wasted my whole life; I have not obtained a stable intellect.

ਬਿਖਿਆਸਕਤ ਰਹਿਓ ਨਿਸ ਬਾਸੁਰ ਨਹ ਛੂਟੀ ਅਧਮਾਈ ॥੧॥
बिखिआसकत रहिओ निस बासुर नह छूटी अधमाई ॥१॥
bikhi-aaskat rahi-o nis baasur nah chhootee aDhmaa-ee. ||1||
I remain under the influence of corrupting sins, night and day, and I have not renounced wickedness. ||1||

ਸਾਧਸੰਗੁ ਕਬਹੂ ਨਹੀ ਕੀਨਾ ਨਹ ਕੀਰਤਿ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਗਾਈ
साधसंगु कबहू नही कीना नह कीरति प्रभ गाई ॥
saaDhsang kabhoo nahee keenaa nah keerat parabh gaa-ee.
I never joined the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, and I did not sing the Kirtan of God's Praises.

ਜਨ ਨਾਨਕ ਮੈ ਨਾਹਿ ਕੋਊ ਗੁਨੁ ਰਾਖਿ ਲੇਹੁ ਸਰਨਾਈ ॥੨॥੬॥
जन नानक मै नाहि कोऊ गुनु राखि लेहु सरनाई ॥२॥६॥
jan naanak mai naahi ko-oo gun raakh layho sarnaa-ee. ||2||6||
O servant Nanak, I have no virtues at all; keep me in Your Sanctuary, Lord. ||2||6||

ਸੋਰਠਿ ਮਹਲਾ
सोरठि महला ९ ॥
sorath mehlaa 9.
Sorat'h, Ninth Mehl:

ਮਾਈ ਮਨੁ ਮੇਰੋ ਬਸਿ ਨਾਹਿ
माई मनु मेरो बसि नाहि ॥
maa-ee man mayro bas naahi.
O mother, my mind is out of control.

ਨਿਸ ਬਾਸੁਰ ਬਿਖਿਅਨ ਕਉ ਧਾਵਤ ਕਿਹਿ ਬਿਧਿ ਰੋਕਉ ਤਾਹਿ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ
निस बासुर बिखिअन कउ धावत किहि बिधि रोकउ ताहि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
nis baasur bikhi-an ka-o Dhaavat kihi biDh roka-o taahi. ||1|| rahaa-o.
Night and day, it runs after sin and corruption. How can I restrain it? ||1||Pause||

ਬੇਦ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਸਿਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਕੇ ਮਤ ਸੁਨਿ ਨਿਮਖ ਹੀਏ ਬਸਾਵੈ
बेद पुरान सिम्रिति के मत सुनि निमख न हीए बसावै ॥
bayd puraan simrit kay mat sun nimakh na hee-ay basaavai.
He listens to the teachings of the Vedas, the Puraanas and the Simritees, but he does not enshrine them in his heart, even for an instant.

ਪਰ ਧਨ ਪਰ ਦਾਰਾ ਸਿਉ ਰਚਿਓ ਬਿਰਥਾ ਜਨਮੁ ਸਿਰਾਵੈ ॥੧॥
पर धन पर दारा सिउ रचिओ बिरथा जनमु सिरावै ॥१॥
par Dhan par daaraa si-o rachi-o birthaa janam siraavai. ||1||
Engrossed in the wealth and women of others, his life passes away uselessly. ||1||

ਮਦਿ ਮਾਇਆ ਕੈ ਭਇਓ ਬਾਵਰੋ ਸੂਝਤ ਨਹ ਕਛੁ ਗਿਆਨਾ
मदि माइआ कै भइओ बावरो सूझत नह कछु गिआना ॥
mad maa-i-aa kai bha-i-o baavro soojhat nah kachh gi-aanaa.
He has gone insane with the wine of Maya, and does not understand even a bit of spiritual wisdom.

ਘਟ ਹੀ ਭੀਤਰਿ ਬਸਤ ਨਿਰੰਜਨੁ ਤਾ ਕੋ ਮਰਮੁ ਜਾਨਾ ॥੨॥
घट ही भीतरि बसत निरंजनु ता को मरमु न जाना ॥२॥
ghat hee bheetar basat niranjan taa ko maram na jaanaa. ||2||
Deep within his heart, the Immaculate Lord dwells, but he does not know this secret. ||2||
ਜਬ ਹੀ ਸਰਨਿ ਸਾਧ ਕੀ ਆਇਓ ਦੁਰਮਤਿ ਸਗਲ ਬਿਨਾਸੀ
जब ही सरनि साध की आइओ दुरमति सगल बिनासी ॥
jab hee saran saaDh kee aa-i-o durmat sagal binaasee.
When I came to the Sanctuary of the Holy Saints, all my evil-mindedness was dispelled.

ਤਬ ਨਾਨਕ ਚੇਤਿਓ ਚਿੰਤਾਮਨਿ ਕਾਟੀ ਜਮ ਕੀ ਫਾਸੀ ॥੩॥੭॥
तब नानक चेतिओ चिंतामनि काटी जम की फासी ॥३॥७॥
tab naanak chayti-o chintaaman kaatee jam kee faasee. ||3||7||
Then, O Nanak, I remembered the Chintaamani, the jewel which fulfills all desires, and the noose of Death was snapped. ||3||7||

so Guru gives self examples so that let peple be off the wrong things,while he has not done any such things.

Read them or you want to use logic you use at Triya Charitars over here?

Page 1186, Line 13
ਮਨੁ ਮੇਰੋ ਧਾਵਨ ਤੇ ਛੂਟਿਓ ਕਰਿ ਬੈਠੋ ਬਿਸਰਾਮੁ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
मनु मेरो धावन ते छूटिओ करि बैठो बिसरामु ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
man mayro Dhaavan tay chhooti-o kar baitho bisraam. ||1|| rahaa-o.
My mind has stopped its wanderings, and now, it has come to rest. ||1||Pause||
Guru Teg Bahadur - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Page 1186, Line 16
ਤ੍ਰਿਸਨਾ ਸਕਲ ਬਿਨਾਸੀ ਮਨ ਤੇ ਨਿਜ ਸੁਖ ਮਾਹਿ ਸਮਾਇਆ ॥੨॥
त्रिसना सकल बिनासी मन ते निज सुख माहि समाइआ ॥२॥
tarisnaa sakal binaasee man tay nij sukh maahi samaa-i-aa. ||2||
My mind was rid of all its desires, and I was absorbed in the peace of my own inner being. ||2||
Guru Teg Bahadur - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Page 1428, Line 5
ਜਤਨ ਬਹੁਤੁ ਮੈ ਕਰਿ ਰਹਿਓ ਮਿਟਿਓ ਨ ਮਨ ਕੋ ਮਾਨੁ ॥
जतन बहुतु मै करि रहिओ मिटिओ न मन को मानु ॥
jatan bahut mai kar rahi-o miti-o na man ko maan.
I have tried so many things, but the pride of my mind has not been dispelled.
Guru Teg Bahadur - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Das is not giveing the whole verse.Message is clear.

The 10th form of Nanak would not go against previous nine and change everything the first 9 Nanaks stood for. RSS promoters want Sikhs to believe that 10th Nanak was different from first 9.

Again RSS.

Das thinks you love them a Lot,Yuo remind Das again agani of such thing while Das always thinks of Akal.

Probelme is with those so called Sikhs who do not understand the idealogy of Sabad Guru and of Guru Granth Sahib Ji and who was in all Ten Nanaks and so do they try to find contradictions.Das has seen how good you know Akal,who was in Ten forsm and still is in Two more forms of Guru Panth and Guru Granth.

“”Why do they say that even God is regretting after creating women?””
“Bidhna is Brahma and he wanted to marry own doughter.Brahma is not God.”
Brahma wanting to marry daughter has nothing to do with those tria chariters. Brahma (so called devta) didn’t make women either.

He gave birth to his mythalogical doughter Sarswati or Brahmani and he wanted to marry her after lovong her.

but did Brahma entered lotus or was he bron out of lotus?

Then why such things are there in Guru Granth Sahib Ji.?

Page 227, Line 2
ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕਮਲੁ ਪਇਆਲਿ ਨ ਪਾਇਆ ॥
ब्रहम कमलु पइआलि न पाइआ ॥
barahm kamal pa-i-aal na paa-i-aa.
Brahma entered the lotus, and searched the nether regions, but he did not find the end of it.
Guru Nanak Dev - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Page 350, Line 17
ਨਾਲਿ ਕੁਟੰਬੁ ਸਾਥਿ ਵਰਦਾਤਾ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਭਾਲਣ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਗਇਆ ॥
नालि कुट्मबु साथि वरदाता ब्रहमा भालण स्रिसटि गइआ ॥
naal kutamb saath vardaataa barahmaa bhaalan sarisat ga-i-aa.
Brahma, the bestower of blessings, entered the stem of the lotus, with his relatives, to find the extent of the universe.
Guru Nanak Dev - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Page 489, Line 8
ਨਾਭਿ ਕਮਲ ਤੇ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਉਪਜੇ ਬੇਦ ਪੜਹਿ ਮੁਖਿ ਕੰਠਿ ਸਵਾਰਿ ॥
नाभि कमल ते ब्रहमा उपजे बेद पड़हि मुखि कंठि सवारि ॥
naabh kamal tay barahmaa upjay bayd parheh mukh kanth savaar.
From the lotus of Vishnu's navel, Brahma was born; He chanted the Vedas with a melodious voice.
Guru Nanak Dev - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Page 1237, Line 17
ਨਾਭਿ ਵਸਤ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੈ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਜਾਣਿਆ ॥
नाभि वसत ब्रहमै अंतु न जाणिआ ॥
naabh vasat barahmai ant na jaani-aa.
Brahma, in the lotus of the navel, does not know the limits of God.
Guru Nanak Dev - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Page 1309, Line 7
ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕਮਲ ਪੁਤੁ ਮੀਨ ਬਿਆਸਾ ਤਪੁ ਤਾਪਨ ਪੂਜ ਕਰਾਵੈਗੋ ॥
ब्रहम कमल पुतु मीन बिआसा तपु तापन पूज करावैगो ॥
barahm kamal put meen bi-aasaa tap taapan pooj karaavaigo.
Brahma, the son of the lotus, and Vyaas, the son of the fish, practiced austere penance and were worshipped.
Guru Ram Das - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]

God made women so unless the writer is promoting Hindu philosophy,

Writer is making fun of Hindu Demigod and you want to make him God.

Bidna meaning Vidaata meaning God is the creator of women.

So in Charitar 10,when urbasi moves it is writtan that bidhai made 4 faces,is this God?

for you Mahakal can not be God as that as per you drink wine and as per you four faced Brahma is God.

Purakh Bidhata is Akal ie Complete creater of destny and decideds what one has to do.

Brhama as he wrote Vedas is teremed even Vidhata and informally Vidhnana.

In one vers it is followed by Shiva also getting trouble with lady(Uma) and in orther verse next line tells that Crerater is only capable to understand Lady.

If you do not know then there is no need to make such thing which is not existing.

Sikh is one who is ready learn.
There is no question. Otherwise, what does a Brahma (devta) creating woman have to do with Gurmat? There was no need to write it there then. Sikhs don’t care what Brahma thought about women and didn’t have to be told every so often.
Neither Brahma cam eout of lotus.
there is an issue that is

to prove as writtan in Guru Granth Sahibh Ji.

ਪੰਨਾ 129, ਸਤਰ 8
ਦੇਵੀ ਦੇਵਾ ਮੂਲੁ ਹੈ ਮਾਇਆ ॥
देवी देवा मूलु है माइआ ॥
dayvee dayvaa mool hai maa-i-aa.
The source, the root, of the gods and goddesses is Maya.

ਪੰਨਾ 227, ਸਤਰ 4
ਮਾਇਆ ਮੋਹੇ ਦੇਵੀ ਸਭਿ ਦੇਵਾ ॥
माइआ मोहे देवी सभि देवा ॥
maa-i-aa mohay dayvee sabh dayvaa.
All the gods and goddesses are enticed by Maya.
ਮਃ 1 - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]ਪੰਨਾ 258, ਸਤਰ 14
ਭਰਮੇ ਸੁਰਿ ਨਰ ਦੇਵੀ ਦੇਵਾ ॥
भरमे सुरि नर देवी देवा ॥
bharmay sur nar dayvee dayvaa.
The angelic beings, goddesses and gods are deluded by doubt.
ਮਃ 5 - [SIZE=-1]view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok[/SIZE]Das hopes yuo will understand that this thing is proven ver there.

Guru mat did care for Hindus who deem such person as Vidhata and Gurmat does wants those Hindus to come to Gurmat.

and they will one day all be Sikh and you will not be able to prevent them either.

Jul 30, 2004
world
““Why is the chariter count wrong and why is the shund count messed up?””
“It is done intentional and works on descreate structure with clar ways been told and not in continuiess fashion.We can say that Digital era strated much before Charels Babbage.”
Where did Charles Babbage come from?

Do yuo know that in acient greece we have concept of calcualting machine.Much more before Ch{censored} babbage.

What does descreate mean? Is it discrete or desecrate?

Descreate means to damge or make something unarrnged but here das meant Discrerate.
If it is desecrate then it means damage. Why would the structure be damaged? What was the need or use?

To confuse the hackers so that they could not understand the message in them.
If it means discrete, then this doesn’t make sense either. Discrete means distinct. Distinction is made where distinction is needed and when there is a distinction. There should be no distinction in tria chariters.

Here discreate means comething not continues.Like 1,2,3 etc are Discreate and 1.23 etc. which are continues.when we make Graph,Bars are there for Discreate and for Graph like that of line zig zaged or covered or state is there.
It is very clear that the compilers messed up. All the person can see is are careless error because the people who put it together weren’t too good at math or didn’t care much as their motive was just to implement person agenda of fooling Sikhs.
no it was there to befooled messed up minds and tthose messed up minds are befooled and those messed up minds are not Sikhs

They thoughts Sikhs would always be uneducated and they would take advantage but they didn’t know their plans were going to fail right away. It wasn’t long after when Singh Sabha lehar started and they exposed the mahants and pujaris and the Sikhs started waking up. Now they are waking up again with Akaal kripa.

so as per you lst wave was unsuccessfull as Mahants etc still exists and SGPC and Singh Sabhas are more battle grounds.Whta Gurantee you give that it will remerge and what guranteee you give that next time it will not fail?

“”Why wasn't time used to write wiser things?””
“sometime we are unwise to recoganse something much wise then time and call it unwise.”
Whatever is not wise is not wise. Anything anti-Gurmat or anti-society can not be wise. Tria chariters must be taken care of to have a good and functional society. Tria chariters lead to massive moral corruption in people who follow them.
It informs us of cruuoption as Does Guru Granth Sahib Ji,we knew it and we get out of it.

“”What was the need to describe sexual positions and use abusive/adult words?””
“Is Posture only means sexual postion or Asan word makes us arose then it is our own inner ******* mindset. Abuse and Adult sort of the things are made up by upper caste people,who look lower caste people using such language as bad.So such mindset is that of a Brahmin.”
What does the starred word mean? It has nothing to do with increasing lust as any normal person would see lust increase by reading chariters unless the person is impotent.

So as per this your lust incresed after you read Triya Charitars or Chartro Pakhyan and all Gurbani from Guru Granth Sahib Ji did not prevented the illeffects.Anyway Das is not impotant and das gets off the lust after reading Triya Charitar.Das is anyway not free of lust.As das is not prefect.yuo can make claim that you are.

Describing evil to evil mind only incereses the evil in that person while Good minded people get rid of evil as it comes bare in front of them.
Why do the saad babas have so much lust then if tria chariters have nothing to do with lust? There have been cases where the Dasam Granth pathis had wet kascheras after doing paths of tria chariters (the source is Dasam Granth Daa Likharee Kaun?).

Das stared things has word p -r-e-v-r-t and that is proven by here.did any of you felt the wet Kachherhas of Sadhs.

first verfy this.

Or if due to suppressed lust opser have such feeling that does not means that thse who do support have such feeling.Das will read in front of you and you can cheack das's Kachhera.
There is no caste system in European nations and North America. We have a rating system here. Whenever something has adult content, it is rated 18+. Tria chariters have no rating system.

Tenth Master was not having Army to make to rebel at west but in India where high Caste supress the lowers one.

““Why is there no rating on it? What if some 10 year old kid reads that ****?””
“Well if you come to India and stay in village or poor people.Mothers tells 6 year old child to take his cow near bull for let Sex happen.It is Urban and rich class or caste baseed inner ego which makes us think such things.Better is to ask some old person who has lived a life of poor and /or rural.Truth is naked and often bitter.”
I lived in a village so you don’t need to tell me about village and animals mating. No child is told to take cow or bull near anything.
And what about goat? or say Dog?
come to das and das will take you the place.And as per you 6 year boy can not handle cow to be takne near to bull.(Das did not write anything about bull but cow).This means that boys in your Punjabi villages have become weak.They do not work but want to go to west.
Older people take care of it. Maybe it happens in other states of India which are without morals anyways. Biharis are known to sell their daughters for 2000 rupees. Source? Noormehlee-aye Deeya Kartoota by Saroop Singh.

This happens with people from Punjab also but perhaps you do not know.

what about your Punjabis killing hiter doughters in thier womb?

and should das blame whole Punjabis wrong for that?As many of your Granthis from Singh Sabha Gurudwara in south Delhi were found with a lady one night,so all Missioaries are not OK.Das is not like you ,who will generalised the racial and regeanal bias which are Anti Gurmat and more to do with Jatt mentaility.Father of das also is Hindu and has same Jatt mentilty.And Jatt is Hindu and never Sikh.
This has nothing to do with caste system once again. When Bhagat Kabir Ji talked about circumcision, he said it would be cut by itself. He didn’t say what would be cut by itself. If it is alright to use these words then why didn’t Bhagat Kabeer Jee use it? Dasam Granth uses way more offensive words than that though. It also uses slang terms like “girl was banged hard” and “put the **** into my vagina”, etc. etc

Das gave referance where indri is used for genital in Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Yuo read the referances from Guru Granth Sahib Ji on the work about article of SSI by Brother Sumra anto which reply das made that thread in the same section.

Can you put the Braj Eqauilvalant for girl being Banged hard?
and is not Egg and Sperm meeting is told obejectively in Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

. I didn’t want to use these terms but I am only using them to write what tria chariters say. I would not be able to say these words in public if I am asked as these are so immoral. Khalsa has high morals so garbage like tria chariters has nothing to do with Khalsa. Rip it out of dasam granth and throw it in the garbage.

Garbage is in our mind that we misinterpret the thing wrongly.

By the way if non Sikh girls tells you such thing or some non Sikh is banging girl hardly,you should know that it does happen in them.and as you are Khalsa,yuo need to bring them into your fold and as Khalsa you are above them.

“”Are Dasam Granth promoters willing to read it with their family and relatives and others listening?””
“Das has talked about one episode with his mother where a lady breakes an egg on bed and misguides as men that this is seman.
further things also das talked.In Educated families,where no gender bia of mother and father is there,We can talk.”
Proof? Audio? How do we know it was mother and not someone else? Like I said, Biharis have been known to sell daughters so this isn’t hard to understand. I am talking about a normal person with morals. Was anyone else present? West is known to be corrupt. Even the people here refuse to talk these things with parents. India is going downhill when it comes to morals anyways.

OK you come to Das place and das will show you his birth certificate and if yuo still not belife das will get the DNA tested.

Anyway das's mother is Punjabi.And do you know that there are some call girls in Delhi who are from Punjab,We rounded them up.So should das use your critirya to paint all Punjabis as immoral.

Best would be when you come and when you see.

Das das told before,Yuo imgine a utopia of Punjabi culture,which is not on the grounds and then you say that Guru used to live like a Punjabi and that also who is in west.As India is bad and Wait Punjab is not India but is PAonta Sahib,Patna Sahib or Hajur sahib or Delhi,Bhghuar or Kurukshetra Punjab?

As per your views Guru had his childhood with evil people and at evil place.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh
“”Where has the sharam and dharam gone?””
“Sharam or shame is in hand of Akal.Dharam is to have rithiousness.So what is fuss about it.Brahmins have made them secreative.”
Where did Brahmans come from again? Shame is in the person’s hands. Actions show how much shame the person has.

Talking about sex is Tabbo more with Brahmins and racial guys who act like them.It is Brahmanism coming with jatts,who themselve act like Brahmins.

So it is in our Hands.yuo know Guru Granth Sahib Ji well then have a look.

Ang 279

ਕਰਨ ਕਰਾਵਨ ਕਰਨੈਹਾਰੁ
करन करावन करनैहारु ॥
karan karaavan karnaihaar.
The Doer, the Cause of causes, is the Creator Lord.

ਇਸ ਕੈ ਹਾਥਿ ਕਹਾ ਬੀਚਾਰੁ
इस कै हाथि कहा बीचारु ॥
is kai haath kahaa beechaar.
What deliberations are in the hands of mortal beings?

ਜੈਸੀ ਦ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਕਰੇ ਤੈਸਾ ਹੋਇ
जैसी द्रिसटि करे तैसा होइ ॥
jaisee darisat karay taisaa ho-ay.
As God casts His Glance of Grace, they come to be.

ਆਪੇ ਆਪਿ ਆਪਿ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਸੋਇ
आपे आपि आपि प्रभु सोइ ॥
aapay aap aap parabh so-ay.
God Himself, of Himself, is unto Himself.

ਜੋ ਕਿਛੁ ਕੀਨੋ ਸੁ ਅਪਨੈ ਰੰਗਿ
जो किछु कीनो सु अपनै रंगि ॥
jo kichh keeno so apnai rang.
Whatever He created, was by His Own Pleasure.

ਸਭ ਤੇ ਦੂਰਿ ਸਭਹੂ ਕੈ ਸੰਗਿ
सभ ते दूरि सभहू कै संगि ॥
sabh tay door sabhhoo kai sang.
He is far from all, and yet with all.

ਬੂਝੈ ਦੇਖੈ ਕਰੈ ਬਿਬੇਕ
बूझै देखै करै बिबेक ॥
boojhai daykhai karai bibayk.
He understands, He sees, and He passes judgment.

ਆਪਹਿ ਏਕ ਆਪਹਿ ਅਨੇਕ
आपहि एक आपहि अनेक ॥
aapeh ayk aapeh anayk.
He Himself is the One, and He Himself is the many.

ਮਰੈ ਬਿਨਸੈ ਆਵੈ ਜਾਇ
मरै न बिनसै आवै न जाइ ॥
marai na binsai aavai na jaa-ay.
He does not die or perish; He does not come or go.

ਨਾਨਕ ਸਦ ਹੀ ਰਹਿਆ ਸਮਾਇ ॥੬॥
नानक सद ही रहिआ समाइ ॥६॥
naanak sad hee rahi-aa samaa-ay. ||6||
O Nanak, He remains forever All-pervading. ||6||

And you say that you follow Guru Granth Sahib Ji.Strange?

“”"Munda Santokh Sharam Putt Jholee Dhiaan Kee Krai Bebhoot"””
“Here Saram can also means labour or kirat and other word is Uddam.”
Uddam has nothing to do with Sharam. Neither has kirat or hard work. Please learn proper aarth of Japuji Sahib. Missionary College is the best.

So Guru went as per missioanry collage.Mundan needs tobe satisfaction.Respect(Pat) of labour be begging bowl and Ash of mediation.

so Dignity of labour is been told.

OK let us take Sharam as three meanings.

1.honur.Kahe Nanak Hum Nech Karama Saram PAre Ki Rakho Sarma.God keeps Laj or Paij or Saram of the Bhagat.
2.Blush of the wife as she is nothing in front of her Husband.Shame of self worthlessness of spirit in front of its Hisband God.
3.Loosing dignity of job been asinged.

As shamelessness of non Sikhs is told in Triya Charitars or Charitrophkhyan or evil satanic deds of Babber are told in Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

“”"Sharam Dharam Doaye Shup Khloaye Korr Firray Pardhaan Vay Laalo"””
“That is there to counter cruototion and injustice.”
Sharam is sharam. It doesn’t matter if it has to do with pornographic content or corruption anywhere else. All corruption is wrong. Tria chariters are moral corruption. TMC is what I like to call it. TMC = Total Moral Corruption. Guru Sahib Ji wasn’t morally corrupt.

so as per you the prosecuter,the witness,the informer,police,the judge has no right to tell the what is wrong ben done by accused?(all Miri concept is not to be followed?)

Are they not them selve loosing the dignity of job they are been told to?And it is further not OK to let them inform thier succeor about immorailty around.

One Person called Manider Singh Pandher(from Ludhiyana) recently raped and killed young poor Bihari and Bengalis and Churhas.

His servent use to call the victem like his child on pretext of giving them the sweet meat.And then use to rape them then kill and again rape and bones were thorwon in garbage.

If thier parents have told them about such wrong thing do happen in child hood they would have been saved.No shame in eduaction and no shame in professing faith.It is matter of desireable things.

Oh yes,there were some guys from Ambala and Chandigarh who ahve also lost thier children in Punjab,to this demon.They has not thought thier Children Chariro Pakhayan else they would have know the evil.

Evil,wants to stay away from eyes and then take people unaware.

so it wants people to ignore that.Supporters of evil want to let it be hidden from the public eyes,under the pretext of shame.

Guru Sahib never went to prostitutes to fix them up in history if you ever know. Guru Ji went to magicians, sadhus, yogis, etc. but never went to prostitutes to fix them up.

so both in Kamroop and Sri Lanka,state prostitues were reformed.
Why? Not the right place and fixing them up isn’t important either as they are unlikely to fix up 100%. Why does Guru Ji talk about prostitutes in Guru Granth Sahib Ji? Guru Ji shows that if people as low as prostitutes can fix up and lead to better life then so can normal people in society. People had an insecure feeling that they are bad and can’t live a better life. This is also true with many people these days. From talking to people, a lot of them just don’t have the inner strength but do want to be GurSikhs. Tria chariters preach the opposite.

Fixing means to reform and if you talk about 16th Chrecter then King is not Guru.

There is noone who is Bad nor any one is God.what Akal wants so does the person becomes,We are told to be happy in Will or Huqam of Akal.Triya Charitar tells what happens to various manifestations of Akal and they are not be be blamed nor copied but we need to know what they are as we will be ruler(Miri cocept).
“”Has the word lund or land been used in Guru Granth Sahib Ji?””
“did not word Bhug(vagina) and Jon(Yoni again Vagina) used in Guru Granth Sahib?If female Organs can be talked about then why not male one?Did world Khalsa Panth used?Did Pahil used?Did Singh as surname or Kaur used as Surname?What about 5ks?”
I already mentioned Bhagat Kabir Ji’s Shabad. If someone think he/she is smarter than Bhagat Kabir Ji, then that is their issue to take care of. It has nothing to do with me. Not only that, I already mentioned how far the tria chariters go. Lund or laand is slang term and is not appropriate. There are other better ways to say it. Bhug isn’t a slang term. If slang term was used then it could be understood. Live in Punjab and promote tria chariters in a village and see what the person gets. If the villagers don’t make to taste chata, then the tria chariter promoters can come and talk to me.

Khalsa is used in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Some kakkars are mentioned directly and some are mentioned indirectly though depending on how a person looks at it. Amrit is also mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Singh and Kaur were implemented in 1699 and so was Khanday Kee Pahul. Don’t tell me that people didn’t have lunds or lands before. It has to do with time period and other reasons than morality. If someone wants to attack fundamental practices of Sikhs because they aren’t mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib Ji, then that is the person’s issue. Khanday Ke Pahul and 5 kakkars aren’t mentioned in Dasam Granth either. Neither does it tell Sikhs men to have Singh as last name or Sikhs women to have Kaur as last name.

“”If no, then why not?””
“If not then why not?”
This is what I want to know. From what I have learned from Gurmat, it isn’t appropriate.

“”Why is it used in Dasam Granth then?””
“why can not this be used?
Sikhi Rahit Maryada can come over here.Sarbloh is used in there which may not be before.”
I don’t want to get into Sarabloh debate as it isn’t related here. Dasam Granth doesn’t say to prepare Amrit in Sarabloh baata so I don’t know what the issue is. There is no reason to bring in off topic topics into this thread. Sarabloh also has nothing to do with morals.

To people claiming to be Sikhs who have even some love for Guru:
Don't let your soul (aatma) sleep, a sleeping soul dies. Don't let your self-esteem die, a person without Aankh is as good dead physically as spiritually.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh
“”Where has the sharam and dharam gone?””
“Sharam or shame is in hand of Akal.Dharam is to have rithiousness.So what is fuss about it.Brahmins have made them secreative.”
Where did Brahmans come from again? Shame is in the person’s hands. Actions show how much shame the person has.

Talking about sex is Tabbo more with Brahmins and racial guys who act like them.It is Brahmanism coming with jatts,who themselve act like Brahmins.

So it is in our Hands.yuo know Guru Granth Sahib Ji well then have a look.

Ang 279

ਕਰਨ ਕਰਾਵਨ ਕਰਨੈਹਾਰੁ
करन करावन करनैहारु ॥
karan karaavan karnaihaar.
The Doer, the Cause of causes, is the Creator Lord.

ਇਸ ਕੈ ਹਾਥਿ ਕਹਾ ਬੀਚਾਰੁ
इस कै हाथि कहा बीचारु ॥
is kai haath kahaa beechaar.
What deliberations are in the hands of mortal beings?

ਜੈਸੀ ਦ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਕਰੇ ਤੈਸਾ ਹੋਇ
जैसी द्रिसटि करे तैसा होइ ॥
jaisee darisat karay taisaa ho-ay.
As God casts His Glance of Grace, they come to be.

ਆਪੇ ਆਪਿ ਆਪਿ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਸੋਇ
आपे आपि आपि प्रभु सोइ ॥
aapay aap aap parabh so-ay.
God Himself, of Himself, is unto Himself.

ਜੋ ਕਿਛੁ ਕੀਨੋ ਸੁ ਅਪਨੈ ਰੰਗਿ
जो किछु कीनो सु अपनै रंगि ॥
jo kichh keeno so apnai rang.
Whatever He created, was by His Own Pleasure.

ਸਭ ਤੇ ਦੂਰਿ ਸਭਹੂ ਕੈ ਸੰਗਿ
सभ ते दूरि सभहू कै संगि ॥
sabh tay door sabhhoo kai sang.
He is far from all, and yet with all.

ਬੂਝੈ ਦੇਖੈ ਕਰੈ ਬਿਬੇਕ
बूझै देखै करै बिबेक ॥
boojhai daykhai karai bibayk.
He understands, He sees, and He passes judgment.

ਆਪਹਿ ਏਕ ਆਪਹਿ ਅਨੇਕ
आपहि एक आपहि अनेक ॥
aapeh ayk aapeh anayk.
He Himself is the One, and He Himself is the many.

ਮਰੈ ਬਿਨਸੈ ਆਵੈ ਜਾਇ
मरै न बिनसै आवै न जाइ ॥
marai na binsai aavai na jaa-ay.
He does not die or perish; He does not come or go.

ਨਾਨਕ ਸਦ ਹੀ ਰਹਿਆ ਸਮਾਇ ॥੬॥
नानक सद ही रहिआ समाइ ॥६॥
naanak sad hee rahi-aa samaa-ay. ||6||
O Nanak, He remains forever All-pervading. ||6||

And you say that you follow Guru Granth Sahib Ji.Strange?

“”"Munda Santokh Sharam Putt Jholee Dhiaan Kee Krai Bebhoot"””
“Here Saram can also means labour or kirat and other word is Uddam.”
Uddam has nothing to do with Sharam. Neither has kirat or hard work. Please learn proper aarth of Japuji Sahib. Missionary College is the best.

So Guru went as per missioanry collage.Mundan needs tobe satisfaction.Respect(Pat) of labour be begging bowl and Ash of mediation.

so Dignity of labour is been told.

OK let us take Sharam as three meanings.

1.honur.Kahe Nanak Hum Nech Karama Saram PAre Ki Rakho Sarma.God keeps Laj or Paij or Saram of the Bhagat.
2.Blush of the wife as she is nothing in front of her Husband.Shame of self worthlessness of spirit in front of its Hisband God.
3.Loosing dignity of job been asinged.

As shamelessness of non Sikhs is told in Triya Charitars or Charitrophkhyan or evil satanic deds of Babber are told in Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

“”"Sharam Dharam Doaye Shup Khloaye Korr Firray Pardhaan Vay Laalo"””
“That is there to counter cruototion and injustice.”
Sharam is sharam. It doesn’t matter if it has to do with pornographic content or corruption anywhere else. All corruption is wrong. Tria chariters are moral corruption. TMC is what I like to call it. TMC = Total Moral Corruption. Guru Sahib Ji wasn’t morally corrupt.

so as per you the prosecuter,the witness,the informer,police,the judge has no right to tell the what is wrong ben done by accused?(all Miri concept is not to be followed?)

Are they not them selve loosing the dignity of job they are been told to?And it is further not OK to let them inform thier succeor about immorailty around.

One Person called Manider Singh Pandher(from Ludhiyana) recently raped and killed young poor Bihari and Bengalis and Churhas.

His servent use to call the victem like his child on pretext of giving them the sweet meat.And then use to rape them then kill and again rape and bones were thorwon in garbage.

If thier parents have told them about such wrong thing do happen in child hood they would have been saved.No shame in eduaction and no shame in professing faith.It is matter of desireable things.

Oh yes,there were some guys from Ambala and Chandigarh who ahve also lost thier children in Punjab,to this demon.They has not thought thier Children Chariro Pakhayan else they would have know the evil.

Evil,wants to stay away from eyes and then take people unaware.

so it wants people to ignore that.Supporters of evil want to let it be hidden from the public eyes,under the pretext of shame.

Guru Sahib never went to prostitutes to fix them up in history if you ever know. Guru Ji went to magicians, sadhus, yogis, etc. but never went to prostitutes to fix them up.

so both in Kamroop and Sri Lanka,state prostitues were reformed.
Why? Not the right place and fixing them up isn’t important either as they are unlikely to fix up 100%. Why does Guru Ji talk about prostitutes in Guru Granth Sahib Ji? Guru Ji shows that if people as low as prostitutes can fix up and lead to better life then so can normal people in society. People had an insecure feeling that they are bad and can’t live a better life. This is also true with many people these days. From talking to people, a lot of them just don’t have the inner strength but do want to be GurSikhs. Tria chariters preach the opposite.

Fixing means to reform and if you talk about 16th Chrecter then King is not Guru.

There is noone who is Bad nor any one is God.what Akal wants so does the person becomes,We are told to be happy in Will or Huqam of Akal.Triya Charitar tells what happens to various manifestations of Akal and they are not be be blamed nor copied but we need to know what they are as we will be ruler(Miri cocept).
“”Has the word lund or land been used in Guru Granth Sahib Ji?””
“did not word Bhug(vagina) and Jon(Yoni again Vagina) used in Guru Granth Sahib?If female Organs can be talked about then why not male one?Did world Khalsa Panth used?Did Pahil used?Did Singh as surname or Kaur used as Surname?What about 5ks?”
I already mentioned Bhagat Kabir Ji’s Shabad. If someone think he/she is smarter than Bhagat Kabir Ji, then that is their issue to take care of. It has nothing to do with me. Not only that, I already mentioned how far the tria chariters go. Lund or laand is slang term and is not appropriate. There are other better ways to say it. Bhug isn’t a slang term. If slang term was used then it could be understood. Live in Punjab and promote tria chariters in a village and see what the person gets. If the villagers don’t make to taste chata, then the tria chariter promoters can come and talk to me.

so the word used by lower caste are not OK?Anything lower caste talk is not OK.Yuo need to know that in punjab sway is held by Sants.Male organ as Indri is also used.what Brahmin of Sanskrited way say is OK and Guru when try to use term of lower castes to tell them go against upper caste it is not OK.

There are many people already in Punjab on the job.

Rember that Chanta you talk about.Hand should be strong.Say if you slap at the face of Singh or lion.You will not get back your hand.Upto you and try.

Khalsa is used in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Some kakkars are mentioned directly and some are mentioned indirectly though depending on how a person looks at it. Amrit is also mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Singh and Kaur were implemented in 1699 and so was Khanday Kee Pahul. Don’t tell me that people didn’t have lunds or lands before.

show if it is Khalsa or Khlasi or libration?

Tell about Kirpan also?

Amrit in Guru Granth Sahib Ji is Gurbani and having state of being alive and salvaged.

As you ask abuout Land or male organ.In past lower caste had no much power to rebel the upper castes and thinking them lowly and changing the rule from haves to have-nots.
It has to do with time period and other reasons than morality. If someone wants to attack fundamental practices of Sikhs because they aren’t mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib Ji, then that is the person’s issue
In suppressed socity we get the highest number of immorals.If some evil like prostitue or say taking right of other is mentuioned in Guru Granth Sahibh,it is to inform uis about them and not to endrose them.and not the attack on the Fundamentals of Sikhi but are your fundmentals abuout Sikhi clear?
Khanday Ke Pahul and 5 kakkars aren’t mentioned in Dasam Granth either

Term Panj Kaf is there at part of Asfotak Kab and Trai Mudra is talked about in Sarbloh Granth.Khanda is mention but Pahil is not.
Neither does it tell Sikhs men to have Singh as last name or Sikhs women to have Kaur as last name.
But term Khalsa is there.

“”If no, then why not?””
“If not then why not?”
This is what I want to know. From what I have learned from Gurmat, it isn’t appropriate.

yuor interpetaions of Gurmat are not OK.

“”Why is it used in Dasam Granth then?””
“why can not this be used?
Sikhi Rahit Maryada can come over here.Sarbloh is used in there which may not be before.”
I don’t want to get into Sarabloh debate as it isn’t related here. Dasam Granth doesn’t say to prepare Amrit in Sarabloh baata so I don’t know what the issue is. There is no reason to bring in off topic topics into this thread. Sarabloh also has nothing to do with morals.

To people claiming to be Sikhs who have even some love for Guru:
Don't let your soul (aatma) sleep, a sleeping soul dies. Don't let your self-esteem die, a person without Aankh is as good dead physically as spiritually.

yuo take the meaning wrongly.Sarbloh over here is name of Akal and Sarbloh Granth Talks about Trai Mudra.
Sikh Rahit Maryada is the last part of Dasham Granth which is in Farsi and not the sgpc one,which also you do not follow as yuo oppse Troya Chairtar while sgpc Maryada has Chaupyee Sahib as part of Rahras Sahib and also Amrit Sanskar(Hamri Karo Hath De Rachha,(Charecter 405)),.

Listen,true Sikh does not has own spirit(which you call soul which is more refere to Akal in all).

Yuor panic button due to your own weakness due to not understand your God does not effect to the faithfull.People who are surrendered to Guru have nothing left of thier own.

Das has posted relpies to all of your points but so far could not see them over here.

Das will come back after 3.2.7 and look more from you about falsehood.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

If someone promotes caste system and I promote nationality, then what is the big issue?

If some exposes Casrte system,then regialism is encuraged.Very nice,if some one cuts his hair ,other should cut his hair,what a great logic?

There are mnay Sikhs who are more Punjabi and jatts then being Sikh and what Gurmat to fit in thier agenda.If they are exposed then,person doing so is blamed to encouraged caste.Good.Under the cover of Sikhs do not have caste,Caste based guys bring thier pagan culture.
It is still better than saying Guru Ji got fooled by prostitute or that Guru Ji told Sikhs to knock off turbans from heads of people and use as siropas and then sell the leftovers to make cash. If someone attacks Guru and then I try to convince and person but the person starts launching attacks on me

Over this issue evil people did not alloweed Sikhs to have nay thing.to tell them that Sikhs are the Kings,Sikhs showed them the power.No Guru in 16th Chrecter with prostitute..
Ulta Chor Koatwal Ko Daantay! I didn't do personal insult like it was done to me.

So dear Kotwal wal Ji ,it is there that your ego was hurt as falsehood sperad by you is beng exposed.

But Kotwal is one who keeps tap on wrong things.Das has done the same and chor is scolding the das.
If someone places hand on your dad's turban, are you going to stay quiet?

so you think that Guru your Dad's repect can be challeged by anyone.Is Guru weak as per you and you are the one to fight for Guru,Guru dependent upon you?
The person does direct attacks on me and says I go after prostitues and issues threats.
I said biharis like ashutosh. Is it wrong to confront Ashutosh and company

Who started accusition of being working on the behest of RSS or GOI?And what did das told you?Speak what yuo can speak in public as in public due to fear of your own pro Khalistanis you will not be able to do anything.

It was suggestion but as your mind is fearfull you looked it as threatAkal created das to kill yuor false ideology.And das is on the job.and more offline knowdays.

How about poet shyam, ram, soom, kal and others? Is there anything wrong with them or not? Are those poets Guru?
All are attribute of Akal.

I didn't say there is anything wrong with Akaal Ustat or Zafarnama. If you thought that, then my mistake
do yuo know that there are verse in Akal Ustat which say Kahon Bed Bani Kahin Kok Ko Kahani Kahon Raja Kahon Rani Kahin Naar Ke Prahar Ho.Somewehre voice of scripture,where voice of erotica,smewhere King,somewhere queen somewhere (you Akal) are types of women.

do you know that Akal Ustat as addres Akal as trmpler of Demon Mahishsur?

Jaffernammah has Farsi Version of Triya Charitars as Chapters or Hiqayats.

Shuma ****ar Na Dani Hindi Chara Shuma Farsi Ro Fahmidi.

Understand what das worte in Farsi for you.Just like that keep one talking falsehood,did not you tell that All Akal Ustat is also not OK.Slowly after Triya Chairtar you will get get Sikhs off the Japu Sahib and let them be cowards and deserters like your self.
Yuom do your Job and Das is asinged job by Akal to keep a tab on you.

Frkra Na Bikoon.Bande Pus E Tan E.

badmash

SPNer
Jan 25, 2007
Wow! You folks are on a truly elevated level.
Why don't you guys start a Sikh missionary or philosophical society? I mean for real, I am not joking. Your command of the scripture and your interest, and cerebrocity on this is striking. Leaves me far, far behind. Seriously, if you have this much interest in Sikhi, you could do great service to the quom by taking it to a higher level, i.e. debates, publications, etc.

Dec 1, 2006
iek idn BWg, imqR qy leI .. (cirqR 325, 1281)
posq sihq, APIm cVHweI ..
bhu riq1 krI, n bIrj igrweI ..
AwT2 phr lig, kuAir bjweI4 .. 10..
sB inis 5 nwir, Bog jb pwXo ..
bhu Awsn6 kir, hrK7 bFwXo .. 11..
8dÍY Gitkw, jo Bog krq nr ..
qw9 pr rIJq, nwir bhuq kr..
cwir10 phr, jo kyl kmwvY 12 ..
so ikauN n iqRX ko13, icq curwvY .. 12..
rYin14 skl iqn, qruin15 bjweI16 ..
Bwiq Bwiq ky, swQ hMFweI17 ..
Awsn kry, qruin bhu hwrw ..
cuMbnwid20, nK18 Gwq19 Apwrw .. 13 ..
1. Kyh Kwx dI ikRXw 2. 24 GMitAw qk 3. kuAwrI kuVI 4. nwl Bog kIqw 5. rwq 6. kwm ikRXw dy Awsn 7. KuSI 8. do GVIAW (pOxy ku GMty dw smw) 9. Aijhy purK 10. 12 GMitAw qk 11. kwm kRIVw 12. kry 13. iesqRI 14. rwq 15. jvwn iesqRI 16. nwl Bog kIqw 17. Bog kIqw 18. nhuM, nwKUn 19. mwrny 20. cuMmx Awidk

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: