Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Sign Up Now!

Adding images or clipart

Discussion in 'Information Technology' started by KG, Jul 28, 2006.

  1. KG

    KG
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    I am using Access 2003 and have been trying to add images or clipart. I do
    not have access to the clipart gallery when I try to insert an object and I'm
    not really sure why I don't. I have installed all components and have also
    done a detect and repair. I have also tried to insert a bmp image and a jpg
    image but they too do not show up.

    Thanks,

    Karen
     
  2. Loading...

    Similar Threads Forum Date
    1984 Images Revisited - YouTube History of Sikhism Nov 2, 2016
    He’s The World’s Best Water Photographer… And He’s Just Released These Haunting Images. Sikh Sikhi Sikhism Aug 30, 2015
    Nature Caterpillars Morph into Butterflies in Amazing 3D Images Breaking News May 15, 2013
    SciTech Rare images beyond the naked eye Breaking News Oct 23, 2010
    Heritage Old Paintings and Images of Lahore (British Library Collection) History of Sikhism Sep 29, 2010

  3. freakazeud

    freakazeud
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    Hi,
    check this earlier discussion:
    http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...ffice-access&lang=en&cr=US&sloc=en-us&m=1&p=1
    HTH
    Good luck
    --
    Oliver
    Admin Specialist & Computer Science Major @ UMD - Go Terps - :)
    http://www.oli-s.de


    "KG" wrote:

    > I am using Access 2003 and have been trying to add images or clipart. I do
    > not have access to the clipart gallery when I try to insert an object and I'm
    > not really sure why I don't. I have installed all components and have also
    > done a detect and repair. I have also tried to insert a bmp image and a jpg
    > image but they too do not show up.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Karen
    >
    >
     
  4. KG

    KG
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    Do you have any idea why I do not have access the clipart gallery when try to
    insert an object?

    "freakazeud" wrote:

    > Hi,
    > check this earlier discussion:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...ffice-access&lang=en&cr=US&sloc=en-us&m=1&p=1
    > HTH
    > Good luck
    > --
    > Oliver
    > Admin Specialist & Computer Science Major @ UMD - Go Terps - :)
    > http://www.oli-s.de
    >
    >
    > "KG" wrote:
    >
    > > I am using Access 2003 and have been trying to add images or clipart. I do
    > > not have access to the clipart gallery when I try to insert an object and I'm
    > > not really sure why I don't. I have installed all components and have also
    > > done a detect and repair. I have also tried to insert a bmp image and a jpg
    > > image but they too do not show up.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > Karen
    > >
    > >
     
  5. freakazeud

    freakazeud
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    Either find the clipart picture file on your harddrive and use that in an
    image frame or use an unbound object frame and select insert word
    picture...then select insert picture--from clipart through that.
    HTH
    Good luck
    --
    Oliver
    Admin Specialist & Computer Science Major @ UMD - Go Terps - :)
    http://www.oli-s.de


    "KG" wrote:

    > Do you have any idea why I do not have access the clipart gallery when try to
    > insert an object?
    >
    > "freakazeud" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > > check this earlier discussion:
    > > http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...ffice-access&lang=en&cr=US&sloc=en-us&m=1&p=1
    > > HTH
    > > Good luck
    > > --
    > > Oliver
    > > Admin Specialist & Computer Science Major @ UMD - Go Terps - :)
    > > http://www.oli-s.de
    > >
    > >
    > > "KG" wrote:
    > >
    > > > I am using Access 2003 and have been trying to add images or clipart. I do
    > > > not have access to the clipart gallery when I try to insert an object and I'm
    > > > not really sure why I don't. I have installed all components and have also
    > > > done a detect and repair. I have also tried to insert a bmp image and a jpg
    > > > image but they too do not show up.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks,
    > > >
    > > > Karen
    > > >
    > > >
     
  6. KG

    KG
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    I know I could find the clipart picture on the harddrive, but I saw a
    tutorial that showed the clipart gallery as a choice when you try to insert
    an object under the object type. I do not have the clipart gallery as an
    option listed there and was just wondering why.

    "freakazeud" wrote:

    > Either find the clipart picture file on your harddrive and use that in an
    > image frame or use an unbound object frame and select insert word
    > picture...then select insert picture--from clipart through that.
    > HTH
    > Good luck
    > --
    > Oliver
    > Admin Specialist & Computer Science Major @ UMD - Go Terps - :)
    > http://www.oli-s.de
    >
    >
    > "KG" wrote:
    >
    > > Do you have any idea why I do not have access the clipart gallery when try to
    > > insert an object?
    > >
    > > "freakazeud" wrote:
    > >
    > > > Hi,
    > > > check this earlier discussion:
    > > > http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...ffice-access&lang=en&cr=US&sloc=en-us&m=1&p=1
    > > > HTH
    > > > Good luck
    > > > --
    > > > Oliver
    > > > Admin Specialist & Computer Science Major @ UMD - Go Terps - :)
    > > > http://www.oli-s.de
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > "KG" wrote:
    > > >
    > > > > I am using Access 2003 and have been trying to add images or clipart. I do
    > > > > not have access to the clipart gallery when I try to insert an object and I'm
    > > > > not really sure why I don't. I have installed all components and have also
    > > > > done a detect and repair. I have also tried to insert a bmp image and a jpg
    > > > > image but they too do not show up.
    > > > >
    > > > > Thanks,
    > > > >
    > > > > Karen
    > > > >
    > > > >
     

Share This Page