• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Actual Fact, From The Mouth Of The Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Nabenji

Do you ever feel insecure? I mean not even Auzer thanks you...

Reading this, I get the impression that the concept of heaven is being a bit oversold, certainly it seems to appeal only to those that wish to eat, drink and fornicate a lot.

Is going to heaven a bit like having a holiday in some Greek resorts? Ahhhh yes the green eyed virgins, due in a few weeks, and the err building works mean you have to stay in this puddle. Its like a cross between Westworld and a 5 star hotel!

Now I don't really believe that such a wonderful religion, whose followers contributed to our own Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, could be described in such a base fashion. I am almost tempted to copy and paste it onto a Islam forum to see the reaction.

I don't buy it, I have met many Muslims and found them to be intellectual and spiritual, where is their heaven?

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
A word of some advice-
Before embarking on a holiday or vacation to paradise, you should NEVER believe all the reviews and pictures that the travel agent may show you.
In my opinion it is not wise to choose your paradise vacation on advice of an agent, but it is wiser to do ALL the research and homework yourself and then book your own way there DIRECTLY.- missing out the ''middleman''

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Lucky Ji..
Advertisers that show such GREEN DREAMS and Sun soaked beaches of hawaii etc almost always have a disclaimer in tiny words..."Artists Impression Only"...MOST of those FOOLED almost always claim they never saw the Fine Print......"Fine Print"..whats THAT ???

Have any of you ever wondered..why the SGGS is ALWAYS SO HUGE..the FONT is HUMONGOUS...its because our Gurus used ALL BOLD FONTS...NO "hidden fine print"...no surprises..What you see is what you GET ~~!!! There is NOT a Single "promise"..carrot in the SGGS..all plain Fact...DO this..RESULT THIS..DO THAT..result THAT. Period. Jeewan MUKTI..NOT after you are dead..and no body can see what really happened...

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
28. Those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism), and whose hearts find rest in the remembrance of Allah, Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.​

Paradise​
In the inside​
All things that have been deprived of them in this world​
Implementation of the orders of God​
This is the compensation for the patient and away from sin​
You can imagine as you like​

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
It is confirmed in religious texts that the sins of some people will be concealed and not exposed in front of all other creatures (on the Day of Judgment). The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) said:" Allaah will bring a believer near Him and shelter him with His screen and ask him to confirm his sins: "Do you know such and such sin?, The person would respond: "O my Lord, I know, O my Lord, I know.", Then Allaah would tell him: "I did screen your sins in the worldly life, and I will forgive them for you today." As regards the others or the disbelievers, their evil acts will be exposed publicly and the witnesses will say (what means): {These are the ones who lied against their Lord. "Unquestionably, the curse of Allaah is upon the wrongdoers.} [Quran 11: 18]

This Hadeeth - as Ibn Hajar may Allaah have mercy upon him said-means that Allaah will conceal the sins of the believers on the Day of Judgment, the evidence is that He made an exception in the rule of concealing one's sins the disbelievers, as well as the hypocrites in another narration. "This means that the sins of the non-Muslims and the hypocrites will be exposed publicly on the Day of Judgment.

It is also reported in some Ahaadeeth that some sins will be shown as a way of exposing its doer even if he is a Muslim because of it being a major sin, among which is treachery and deception. Ibn 'Umar may Allaah be pleased with him narrated that the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) said:" On the Day of Judgment, a banner will be raised for a treacherous person, and it will be said: "This is the treachery of so and so.", (ie this will be the sign of his treachery).

Among this also is what is reported in regard to the one who steals people's money or takes their money unjustly as Allaah promised to expose him publicly on the Day of Judgment, and this is by making him on the Day of Judgment carrying whatever he had stolen . "The Prophet sallallaahu` alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention) said: "I would know one amongst you who meets Allaah carrying a camel that grunts, a cow that moos and a sheep that bleats." [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
4-b-
Hell, often called simply "the fire" (al-nur), is depicted in the Koran as a place of unending torment, filled with flame, acrid smoke, boiling waters, and the wails of its unfortunate inhabitants. The damned can gain no comfort: "he is given to drink of oozing pus, the which he gulps, and can scarce swallow, and death comes upon him from every side, yet he cannot die; and still beyond him is a harsh chastisement" (Koran 14:16–17, . Further, "as often as their skins are wholly burned, we shall give them in exchange other skins, that they may taste the chastisement" (Koran 4:56). As noted, however, some Muslims ascribe to God such profound mercy that he ultimately rescues even the most undeserving sinner from these torments.

described as having seven gates, leading to the popular notion that the Fire consists of seven descending layers of increasing torment. An elaborate structure of relative punishments came to be worked out around the seven layers of Fire, and later tradition supplied each of the gates with guardians who torture the damned. At the bottom of the lowest level grows the dreaded Zaqqum tree with the heads of demons for flowers. The Qur'an offers a number of specific indications of the tortures of the Fire: its flames crackle and roar; it has fierce boiling waters, scorching wind, and black smoke; the people of the Fire are sighing, wailing, and wretched.

Islam teaches that Hell is a real place prepared by God for those who do not believe in Him, rebel against His laws, and reject His messengers. Hell is an actual place, not a mere state of mind or a spiritual entity. The horrors, pain, anguish, and punishment are all real, but different in nature than their earthly counterparts. Hell is the ultimate humiliation and loss, and nothing is worse than it.

Here are a few Qur’anic passages that describe ‘Hell’:

“Soon I will cast him into Hell Fire. And what will explain to you what is Hellfire? Nothing does it allow to endure, and nothing does it leave alone! Darkening and changing the color of man! Over it are nineteen (angels as keepers of Hell).” (Qur’an 74:26-30)
“Surely, the disbelievers will be in the torment of Hell to abide therein forever. (The torment) will not be lightened for them, and they will be plunged into destruction with deep regrets, sorrows and in despair therein. We wronged them not, but they were the wrongdoers. And they will cry: ‘O Malik! Let your Lord make an end of us’ He will say: ‘Surely, you shall abide forever.’ Indeed We have brought the truth to you, but most of you have a hatred for the truth” (Qur’an 43:74-78)
“Take him, and fetter him, and then roast him in Hell, then in a chain of seventy cubits’ length insert him!” (Qur’an 69:30-32)
“..then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.” (Qur’an 2:24)
“For the damned garments of fire shall be cut, and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water, whereby whatsoever is in their bellies and their skins shall be melted; for them await hooked iron rods; as often as they desire in their anguish to come forth from it, they shall be restored into it, and: ‘Taste the chastisement of the burning!’” (Qur’an 22:19-22)

According to Islam, who will be sent to ‘Hell’?

If you believe in only part of the Scripture, you will suffer in this life and go to Hell in the next. (Qur’an 2:85)
Jews are the greediest of all humankind. They’d like to live 1000 years. But they are going to Hell. (Qur’an 2:96)
Those who fail in their duty to Allah are proud and sinful. They will all go to Hell. (Qur’an 2:206)
Those who disbelieve shall be overcome and gathered unto Hell. (Qur’an 3:12)
Those who brag about doing good will go to Hell. (Qur’an 3:188)
Disbelievers will go to Hell. (Qur’an 3:196)
Don’t steal from orphans (or Allah will burn you forever in Hell). (Qur’an 4:10)
Believers who kill believers will face the awful doom of Hell. (Qur’an 4:93)
Those who oppose the messenger and become unbelievers will go to Hell. (Qur’an 4:115)
Allah will gather hypocrites and disbelievers into Hell. (Qur’an 4:140)
Disbelievers are the rightful owners of Hell. (Qur’an 5:10)
Christians will be burned in the Fire. (Qur’an 5:72)

It is believed, in Islam, that Muslim sinners that have been sent to ‘Hell’ (i.e. adherents of Islam who unfortunately didn’t ‘make the grade’, as it were) will be pardoned by ‘God’ at some point, and allowed entry into ‘Paradise’.

Arabic : last breath - بوخاطر - النÙس الأخير - BoHameedUAE - YouTube

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
Which translation are you reading?

J.

Thesikhpointofview ji: we recently had some discussion about Paradise here: http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/islam/38510-description-of-the-virgins-in-paradise.html

I'm reading the Koran at the moment and most references I've seen are to 'gardens watered with flowing streams'.

Searching ji: I don't see a reference to a deleted post on my screen. Usually when they're deleted there is a reference. It wasn't a merged double-post was it? I dunno.

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
Peace of God...

Naben ji,

I'm going to be as respectful as I can regarding how differently we interpret the Quran, but I do need to challenge you on quite a few of your ideas.

"An-Nur" is One of the 99 Names of God. It means The Light. Could you give me some examples where "al-nur" is used in Quran? It appears the concept of "hell-fire" is actually better literally understood as when God shines the Light into the darkness of those who are weighed down by their evil deeds. The Sri Guru Granth Sahib speaks frequently of this Divine Light, the Quality of the Divine that is Light.

Many ppl who have near death experiences speak of a Light that is beyond description, but also explain it as a deep unconditional and holy Love. Some experience their lives, not just as they lived, but how they made others feel. The NDE often causes the person to feel the pain they caused others as if its their own pain. That is the way the Light appears to work.

The verses on hell can usually be viewed from that perspective. Quran itself says we will regret those actions that cause us to feel pain. That sense of regret we will no doubt feel if we waste our lives on creating discord instead of harmony through good deeds.

The Quran speaks frequently of God's forgiveness. The Quran even says Muhammad was sent as a Mercy to all the worlds. The Prophet said follow evil deeds with good ones because they wipe out the evil deed. There is the hadith where Allah says to the "children of Adam"-

On the authority of Anas, who said: I heard the messenger of Allah say: Allah the Almighty has said: “O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as its.”

There is another hadith I wish I could find, but I've lost track of it. It says that if we do even an ounce of good in our lifetime, the reward will be paradise. I am new to Sikhi so I'm not sure how this is viewed from the Sikhi perspective. But it sounds like very similar to how Sikhs, Hindus, wiccans, etc., work with the concept of karma...attempting to cancel out bad deeds and accumulate good ones for a better outcome in the afterlife.

You have a completely different understanding of Quran than I do. I see (after years of study) that all criticisms of Christians, Jews, etc., as pertaining only to specific groups who were harrassing and persecuting against Muhammad & the Muslims. It doesn't mean every Christian, Jew, Sabean, etc., is evil. The Prophet, pbuh, stood when a funeral went by and a Muslim said, "O Prophet, do you not know he was Jewish." The Prophet said, "Is he not a soul?"

The way of faith is the way of the heart. It is what it is in the heart that counts. Quran explains it this way also.

In fact, Quran clearly states:

Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. (2:62)

Anyone who believes in God and the "Last Day" (meeting God in the afterlife) & who are righteous...they will be ---rewarded---.

Muslims are also told in Quran that Muslim men can marry Christians & Jews and also that they can eat the food of Christians and Jews:

Today, all good things have been made lawful to you. The food of the People of the Book is lawful to you, and your food is lawful to them. The chaste believing women and the chaste women of the people who were given the Book before you, are lawful to you, provided that you give them their dowers, and marry them, neither committing fornication nor taking them as mistresses. The deeds of anyone who rejects the faith will come to nothing, and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers. (Quran 5:5)

In a sense, you are going against God's commands by insisting that Jews and Christians are destined for hell. You are also saying that you consider their religions inferior and Quran forbids this. Muslims are told to say:

Say, We believe in God and in what has been sent down to us and to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes. We believe in what has been given to Moses, Jesus and the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them. It is to Him that we have surrendered ourselves. (3:84)

How can you criticize Jews and Christians as sinners who are destined for hell when Islam commands you to say that Muslims see Christianity, Judaism, etc., as equally valid paths?

peacesignkaur

J

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Hell, often called simply "the fire" (al-nur), is depicted in the Koran as a place of unending torment, filled with flame, acrid smoke, boiling waters, and the wails of its unfortunate inhabitants

oh you mean New Jersey!

Islam teaches that Hell is a real place prepared by God for those who do not believe in Him

no pressure then!

Jews are the greediest of all humankind. They’d like to live 1000 years. But they are going to Hell. (Qur’an 2:96)

nice to see Islam respects all other religions!

Last edited:

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Which translation are you reading?

J.

Bheinji I'm reading the Penguin Classic version translated with notes by N. J. Dawood, (first published 1956).

But I kinda lost interest at half way through chapter 'Women'.

~4.16:

If any of your women commit a lewd act, call in four witnesses from among yourselves against them; if they testify to their guilt confine them to their houses till death overtakes them or till God finds another way for them.

If two men among you commit a lewd act, punish them both. If they repent and mend their ways, let them be. God is forgiving and merciful.

Unless you're a woman it would appear.

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
Sat Nam

I hear you. When viewed from the perspective of control freaks who use Islam to dictate and tyrannize, the verse gives the chills. Let me say something about the verses though.

4:15 is not really about the punishment of the women.

It is about needing four witnesses. It is actually about gossiping and accusing people of things they have not done. At one point, Aisha was accused of adultery and even the Prophet got angry with her about it. Turned out she was not guilty at all. How many reputations have been ruined by rumors?

Afghanistan basically imprisoned their women inside their homes, but also inside their bodies (as if their bodies make them guilty of some crime). Because of the harsh ways of countries like these, we assume that 4:15 says what the punishment will be.

It is like fortune telling. It says there are two ways to deal with this. One is to lock them up inside their houses, but the other is: let go and let God. It is the command to see past the punishment and to allow the person to go free since God is the only one capable of judging.

There is the hadith about the woman who was forgiven all her sins because she gave water to a thirsty dog.

As for 4:16, I find it interesting that Lut's tribe has made life so miserable for lgbt people. How many Muslims, Christians, Jews, etc., say that Lut proves what an "abominable" "unforgivable" "crime" of same gender love is. Hmmm...4:16 says otherwise. It says God will forgive it.

But it says even more. It says again, give it to God. It doesn't tell Muslims to stone gay ppl. It says, "God will be the ultimate judge." There is no reason to jump to the conclusion that if God stones a tribe for lewdness, then ppl should stone ppl. Lewd is not a synonym for homosexuality either. There's a big difference between a bunch of hoodlums wanting to rape (an act of rage not lewdness) & having a tribe which somehow consists of all gay men (completely illogical) except Lut's family.

Lut is addressing the act of violence and rape. The mini-genocide that comes after must cause us to ask what this is really about since its impossible all but Lot's family were gay men.

I believe verses like 4:15, 4:16 are not about punishments, but about keeping sex sacred. If we look at the crime of the men who want to rape Lut's guest, it isn't about same sex encounters. It is showing that rape is a terrible crime. Big big difference, in my eyes.

Of course, some/many Muslims and Christians would accuse me of something like "innovation". Hamza Yusuf said it is wrong to challenge an age old interpretation of Lot.

Grrr! I am so bugged by the criminals who have abused Islam and turned it into a penal code vs. a path of surrender to God. A man is about to be jailed in Indonesia or Malaysia (can't remember which country) for 30 months for saying he is an atheist. That is not about pleasing God; its about tyrannical rulers. God is big enough to fight His own battles, right? Sheesh!

J.

Bheinji I'm reading the Penguin Classic version translated with notes by N. J. Dawood, (first published 1956).

But I kinda lost interest at half way through chapter 'Women'.

~4.16:

Unless you're a woman it would appear.

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
It means sister. It's difficult to explain how it is pronounced. It is easier to learn if you know the Gurmukhi script - it all makes so much more sense than fumbling with Romanised phonetics. I'm sorry!

I think it sounds a bit like Benji the dog from the show in the 80s but with more air in the 'bh' and a softer 'e'. But you've really gotta hear it.

Joginder Singh Foley

Writer
SPNer
Jan 26, 2008
Stoke On Trent
WJFFWJKF

Does This muslim paradise have Routemasters with the railways still using steam locomotives and shops that sell decent hifi sperates so I can play all my Hard rock Heavy Metal/thrash metal/NWOBHM and record stores run by people who know all about Heavy Metal/Thrash Metal/NWOBHM and the neighbours that wont complain when I wind it up to volume 11, Does the muslim paradise have places when I can get parts for my motorbikes my 1952 SWB Series one ragtop and my 1971 AEC MK3 Millitant 6X6 does the muslim paradise have bookshops and libraries where I can buy/borrow all the engineering books ever written all the books on Sikhi and Sikh history and all the books on Irish history and somewhere where i could put up a workshop with room for a couple of decent lathes a universal mill a decent size radial drill and a boring machine{all perferably new} room for my bikes and vehicles and a couple of traction engines to restore {thankyou Fred Dibnah}. A Gurdwara decent wireless/broadband and definately NO Banksters politicians or corporate fatcats. Oh I also want my Bullmastiff with me and also all my fellow Sikh bros and sistas If the muslim paradise is minus any of the above then whenever GURUJI decides i'm ready for it Im of to Sach Khand

:blueturban:

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
Peace of God...

Naben ji,

I'm going to be as respectful as I can regarding how differently we interpret the Quran, but I do need to challenge you on quite a few of your ideas.

"An-Nur" is One of the 99 Names of God. It means The Light. Could you give me some examples where "al-nur" is used in Quran? It appears the concept of "hell-fire" is actually better literally understood as when God shines the Light into the darkness of those who are weighed down by their evil deeds. The Sri Guru Granth Sahib speaks frequently of this Divine Light, the Quality of the Divine that is Light.

Many ppl who have near death experiences speak of a Light that is beyond description, but also explain it as a deep unconditional and holy Love. Some experience their lives, not just as they lived, but how they made others feel. The NDE often causes the person to feel the pain they caused others as if its their own pain. That is the way the Light appears to work.

The verses on hell can usually be viewed from that perspective. Quran itself says we will regret those actions that cause us to feel pain. That sense of regret we will no doubt feel if we waste our lives on creating discord instead of harmony through good deeds.

The Quran speaks frequently of God's forgiveness. The Quran even says Muhammad was sent as a Mercy to all the worlds. The Prophet said follow evil deeds with good ones because they wipe out the evil deed. There is the hadith where Allah says to the "children of Adam"-

On the authority of Anas, who said: I heard the messenger of Allah say: Allah the Almighty has said: “O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as its.”

There is another hadith I wish I could find, but I've lost track of it. It says that if we do even an ounce of good in our lifetime, the reward will be paradise. I am new to Sikhi so I'm not sure how this is viewed from the Sikhi perspective. But it sounds like very similar to how Sikhs, Hindus, wiccans, etc., work with the concept of karma...attempting to cancel out bad deeds and accumulate good ones for a better outcome in the afterlife.

You have a completely different understanding of Quran than I do. I see (after years of study) that all criticisms of Christians, Jews, etc., as pertaining only to specific groups who were harrassing and persecuting against Muhammad & the Muslims. It doesn't mean every Christian, Jew, Sabean, etc., is evil. The Prophet, pbuh, stood when a funeral went by and a Muslim said, "O Prophet, do you not know he was Jewish." The Prophet said, "Is he not a soul?"

The way of faith is the way of the heart. It is what it is in the heart that counts. Quran explains it this way also.

In fact, Quran clearly states:

Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. (2:62)

Anyone who believes in God and the "Last Day" (meeting God in the afterlife) & who are righteous...they will be ---rewarded---.

Muslims are also told in Quran that Muslim men can marry Christians & Jews and also that they can eat the food of Christians and Jews:

Today, all good things have been made lawful to you. The food of the People of the Book is lawful to you, and your food is lawful to them. The chaste believing women and the chaste women of the people who were given the Book before you, are lawful to you, provided that you give them their dowers, and marry them, neither committing fornication nor taking them as mistresses. The deeds of anyone who rejects the faith will come to nothing, and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers. (Quran 5:5)

In a sense, you are going against God's commands by insisting that Jews and Christians are destined for hell. You are also saying that you consider their religions inferior and Quran forbids this. Muslims are told to say:

Say, We believe in God and in what has been sent down to us and to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes. We believe in what has been given to Moses, Jesus and the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them. It is to Him that we have surrendered ourselves. (3:84)

How can you criticize Jews and Christians as sinners who are destined for hell when Islam commands you to say that Muslims see Christianity, Judaism, etc., as equally valid paths?

peacesignkaur

J
Dear sister
You are not a Muslim
So do not understand the issue correctly

In the past
Any person who believes in the message of the prophets beginning from Adam, peace be upon him to Jesus, peace be upon him
And died on the faith
His place in paradise in the afterlife
Jewish - Christian - Alsabion and So on

Now
Message of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him
Since 1433 to now
Any person on the face of the earth does not believe in the message of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him
Jewish - Christian - or any other religion
Has no place in paradise in the afterlife
If he died on the denial of Islam

This is a sure foundation and evidence from the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of the Messenger of God

Key of Paradise
No god but Allah - Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah

62. Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve .

Interpretation of the verse mentioned: Those who believe in Muhammad peace be upon him,

And those (Jews) are believed Moses, peace be upon him, and died on that mission befor Jesus peace be upon him, or Adrkoh and believe in him,

And (Christians) are those who believe in Jesus peace be upon him, and died on it before realizing Muhammad peace be upon him or Adrkoh and believe in him,

And Alsabion): people who are followers of previous Prophets.

All of them are safe in God and the Last Day and the sincerity of the Prophet who was sent to him and he died on that reward with his Lord

Those who knew the Prophet peace be upon him but he refused his message did not believe in it is an infidel does not accept it other than Islam, and Islam is the religion of God who sent him all his prophets, and its meaning: surrender and obedience to God, His Messengers and ratification of all, he says ((19) Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Isla m) he says (85) And whoever desires other than Isl m as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers. he says (13) He has ordained for you of religion what He enjoined upon Noah and that which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what We enjoined upon Abraham and Moses and Jesus - to establish the religion and not be divided therein. Difficult for those who associate others with Allah is that to which you invite them. Allah chooses for Himself whom He wills and guides to Himself whoever turns back [to Him] he says (132) And Abraham instructed his sons [to do the same] and [so did] Jacob, [saying], "O my sons, indeed Allah has chosen for you this religion, so do not die except while you are Muslims. "

He said the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him "and that the soul of Muhammad in his hand; does not listen to me one of this nation a Jew or a Christian, then die not believe in Him who sent, but it was the people of Hell. " Narrated by Muslim.

Hence it is known there is no contradiction between the verse in question, and the other verse ((19) Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam )

You should study the Qur'an and the Hadith well

allah guided you

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: