Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Sign Up Now!

Access Switchboards

Discussion in 'Information Technology' started by kbsnoopy, Jul 28, 2006.

  1. kbsnoopy

    kbsnoopy
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    I have created a number of switchboard pages using the switchboard manager.
    I have deleted the switchboard form by mistake and now cannot load the pages
    I have created! Any suggestions please?!!!
     
  2. Loading...


  3. Mauricio Silva

    Mauricio Silva
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    Create a blank database an create a new witchboard on it. Do not insert manu
    pages, just copy the form back to your database.

    Mauricio Silva

    "kbsnoopy" wrote:

    > I have created a number of switchboard pages using the switchboard manager.
    > I have deleted the switchboard form by mistake and now cannot load the pages
    > I have created! Any suggestions please?!!!
     
  4. KARL DEWEY

    KARL DEWEY
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    Another way is to rename the table Switchboard Items and then create a new
    switchboard. Delete the table named Switchboard Items and then rename the
    first table to Switchboard Items.

    "Mauricio Silva" wrote:

    >
    > Create a blank database an create a new witchboard on it. Do not insert manu
    > pages, just copy the form back to your database.
    >
    > Mauricio Silva
    >
    > "kbsnoopy" wrote:
    >
    > > I have created a number of switchboard pages using the switchboard manager.
    > > I have deleted the switchboard form by mistake and now cannot load the pages
    > > I have created! Any suggestions please?!!!
     
  5. kbsnoopy

    kbsnoopy
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    Thank you so much - this worked a treat. Simple when you know how eh!!!

    "KARL DEWEY" wrote:

    > Another way is to rename the table Switchboard Items and then create a new
    > switchboard. Delete the table named Switchboard Items and then rename the
    > first table to Switchboard Items.
    >
    > "Mauricio Silva" wrote:
    >
    > >
    > > Create a blank database an create a new witchboard on it. Do not insert manu
    > > pages, just copy the form back to your database.
    > >
    > > Mauricio Silva
    > >
    > > "kbsnoopy" wrote:
    > >
    > > > I have created a number of switchboard pages using the switchboard manager.
    > > > I have deleted the switchboard form by mistake and now cannot load the pages
    > > > I have created! Any suggestions please?!!!
     

Share This Page