Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Sign Up Now!
  1. Guest ji, please consider donating today!   Become a Supporter    ::   Make a Contribution   
    Monthly (Recurring) Target: $300 :: Achieved: $95

Access Documenter Error

Discussion in 'Information Technology' started by jennr, Jul 28, 2006.

  1. jennr

    jennr
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    Ok, so everytime I attempt to use the documenter to print out a list of table
    fields and properties, Access stalls and I have to manually end task and
    close application. I get a Hungapp error. I have tried this on three
    different computers. Any suggestions
     
  2. Loading...


  3. strive4peace

    strive4peace
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    try decompiling the database

    make an icon with this as its target:

    "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\MSACCESS.EXE"
    "C:\path\filename.mdb" /decompile

    if your Access program is not located in the directory
    specified, make the appropriate substitution

    after you do this, compile it if you have any code


    Warm Regards,
    Crystal
    Microsoft Access MVP 2006

    *
    Have an awesome day ;)

    remote programming and training
    strive4peace2006 at yahoo.com

    *

    jennr wrote:
    > Ok, so everytime I attempt to use the documenter to print out a list of table
    > fields and properties, Access stalls and I have to manually end task and
    > close application. I get a Hungapp error. I have tried this on three
    > different computers. Any suggestions
     
  4. jennr

    jennr
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    thank you so much!

    i will give it a try

    jenn

    "strive4peace" <"strive4peace2006 at yaho" wrote:

    > try decompiling the database
    >
    > make an icon with this as its target:
    >
    > "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\MSACCESS.EXE"
    > "C:\path\filename.mdb" /decompile
    >
    > if your Access program is not located in the directory
    > specified, make the appropriate substitution
    >
    > after you do this, compile it if you have any code
    >
    >
    > Warm Regards,
    > Crystal
    > Microsoft Access MVP 2006
    >
    > *
    > Have an awesome day ;)
    >
    > remote programming and training
    > strive4peace2006 at yahoo.com
    >
    > *
    >
    > jennr wrote:
    > > Ok, so everytime I attempt to use the documenter to print out a list of table
    > > fields and properties, Access stalls and I have to manually end task and
    > > close application. I get a Hungapp error. I have tried this on three
    > > different computers. Any suggestions

    >
     
  5. strive4peace

    strive4peace
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    you're welcome, Jenn :) hope it works out for you


    Warm Regards,
    Crystal
    Microsoft Access MVP 2006

    *
    Have an awesome day ;)

    remote programming and training
    strive4peace2006 at yahoo.com

    *

    jennr wrote:
    > thank you so much!
    >
    > i will give it a try
    >
    > jenn
    >
    > "strive4peace" <"strive4peace2006 at yaho" wrote:
    >
    >
    >>try decompiling the database
    >>
    >>make an icon with this as its target:
    >>
    >>"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\MSACCESS.EXE"
    >>"C:\path\filename.mdb" /decompile
    >>
    >>if your Access program is not located in the directory
    >>specified, make the appropriate substitution
    >>
    >>after you do this, compile it if you have any code
    >>
    >>
    >>Warm Regards,
    >>Crystal
    >>Microsoft Access MVP 2006
    >>
    >> *
    >> Have an awesome day ;)
    >>
    >> remote programming and training
    >> strive4peace2006 at yahoo.com
    >>
    >> *
    >>
    >>jennr wrote:
    >>
    >>>Ok, so everytime I attempt to use the documenter to print out a list of table
    >>>fields and properties, Access stalls and I have to manually end task and
    >>>close application. I get a Hungapp error. I have tried this on three
    >>>different computers. Any suggestions

    >>
     
Since you're here... we have a small favor to ask...

More people are visiting & reading SPN than ever but far fewer are paying to sustain it. Advertising revenues across the online media have fallen fast. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Donating to SPN's is vote for free speech, for diversity of opinions, for the right of the people to stand up to religious bigotry. Without any affiliation to any organization, this constant struggle takes a lot of hard work to sustain as we entirely depend on the contributions of our esteemed writers/readers. We do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too... Fund our efforts and together we can keep the world informed about the real Sikh Sikhi Sikhism. If everyone who writes or reads our content, who likes it, helps us to pay for it, our future would be much more secure. Every Contribution Matters, Contribute Generously!

    Become a Supporter      ::     Make a Contribution     



Share This Page