Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Judaism About Jews?

Discussion in 'Interfaith Dialogues' started by ISDhillon, Jun 19, 2006.

Tags:
  1. ISDhillon

ISDhillon
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

I have a question why does everyone in the world have hatred towards jews? I watch the TV and see the blatant hatred towards jewish people yet I dont think they have done anything wrong, Its not their fault they killed jesus, its no their fault they live in isreal, its not their fault they are hardworking and save money. So whats with the all the anit-semitism?:down:

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Judaism Will Tanya Rosenblit’s stand lead to the desegregation of ultra-Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem? Interfaith Dialogues Jun 7, 2013
    World Polish exports of meat for Jews, Muslims in limbo Breaking News May 16, 2013
    Sikh Coalition Sikhs, Muslims and Jews: Who invests more in civil rights? Sikh Organisations Dec 25, 2012
    Christianity Can Sikhs respect Jesus as a good teacher as some Jews do ? Interfaith Dialogues Dec 14, 2011
    Christianity Pope: Jews not to Blame for Christ's Crucifixion Interfaith Dialogues Mar 3, 2011

3. max314

max314
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Dude, what TV programs do you watch? :D

4. drkhalsa

drkhalsa
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

5. ISDhillon

ISDhillon
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Interesting links:)

I think its weird that in 1945 loads of jews get pumped into isreal and in 1947 all the sikh are expelled from punjab, do you think this is karma? is their a divine design behind all of this?