Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

A rare day

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Harry Haller, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Harry Haller

Harry Haller United Kingdom
    Expand Collapse

Writer SPNer Contributor

Today is a rare day, the howling has stopped, which in itself is not that rare, but as it is normally replaced by the sanctimonious whinning that is the flipside, and that has stopped too. No arguing, a rarity, I am neither wolf nor man, again, normally this means the clown is in town, yes, the clown is in town, so today, I will play loud music, I will sing gustily, and I will try and ignore the stares of people as they look in to see a portly, hairy, balding sikh man, fix laptops whilst singing loudly and playing air guitar.

Phew, all that misery and thinking and self analysis, it can really get you in a rut! Today, is going to be a nice normal day, with sunshine and mischief!

of all the characters, this one is my favourite, it makes Sian laugh, it makes the dogs laugh, it makes everyone laugh, I will be sorry to see him go, maybe I can convince him to stay for a while.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    A rare moment of sanity Blogs Oct 16, 2015
    Events Collection Of Rare Historical Pictures From British India History of Sikhism Mar 10, 2015
    Heritage Indo-Canadian billionaire buys rare Ranjit Singh sword History of Sikhism Apr 18, 2014
    History Rare photographs’ display: Sikh community and culture presented in vibrant colour Punjab, Punjabi, Punjabiyat Dec 8, 2013
    Heritage Rare Guru Granth Sahib Manuscripts need Preservation, says Dr. Mohinder Singh History of Sikhism Sep 10, 2013

3. Awakeand Singh

Awakeand Singh United States
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Ask him what he likes to eat - and feed him on a regular basis!

4. Harry Haller

Harry Haller United Kingdom
    Expand Collapse

Writer SPNer Contributor

He feeds on peoples laughter [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Awakeand Singh

Awakeand Singh United States
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

Just so long as they're laughing with him - not at him.
    My Brother, sometimes this life is so ridiculous that all one can do is laugh!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kanwaljit Singh

Kanwaljit Singh India
    Expand Collapse
    Apache Spark, Scala developer
    Writer SPNer

Have you ever played fallout?