• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam A Question To My Muslim Friends Here

if we observe an atom we can see that the electrons spin around the nucleus anticlockwise, if we observe the stars in galaxies they are too going around its centre anticlockwise.

the sun is the centre of the solar system, the nucleus is the centre of the atom.

us muslims have to go around the kabba (black box in Mecca) exactly in the same anticlockwise manner, also the kabaa is the centre of the world! I really think it is, if you look at the world map, kabba is slight at the bottom from the centre, but the earth is spherical and tilted! So kabba must be the centre of the world, as pointed by a scholar.

This is proof, these sighns God sends to us, inviting us to the truth.

AIIINNNNKKKK WRONG!

electrons are donoted a +1/2 and -1/2 quantum number known as the electron spin number, they rotate both clockwise and anti clockwise (the bohr model that you look at is garbage...why?... An orbital electron, being perpetually accelerated, ought to just as perpetually radiate energy, and that lost energy would translate to a decreasing orbital radius. One would expect an electron to VERY rapidly fall into the nucleus but this does not occur).... the bohr model has long since been repudiated.... you have to look at electron clouds and learn some quantum mechanics.
Are Atoms Tiny Solar Systems? - Succeed in Physical Science: School for Champions
...fact

not all planets spin anticlockwise in every solar system there are even many spiral galaxies that spin clockwise...fact

ngc2207_hst_big.jpg

this is a picture of two galaxies colliding notice how one spins clockwise and the other spins anti-clockwise.

muslims spin anti-clockwise around the kabba and trample to death a couple hundred of there brothers annually...fact

thanks for playing

Nov 16, 2007
some more proofs God sent for you regarding kaaba being centre of universe and kaaba sharif (house of allah).

1. In the year 683 AD, during the second fitna or civil war within early Islam, a rebel leader named ‘Abdullah ibn Zubayr held the holy cities of Mecca and Medina. The Caliph Yazid Ibne Moawiya, ruling from Damascus, sent an army to take the holy cities. To the enduring scandal of Muslims, Yazid’s general bombarded Mecca with catapults, and during the siege the holy Ka‘aba itself caught fire, the wooden parts of the structure burning, and the sacred Black Stone itself — venerated as the center of the Meccan pilgrimage — broke in three pieces due to fire.
2.In 930 AD, a radical sectarian group known as the Qarmatians raided Mecca and carried off the Black Stone itself, keeping it for some 20 years until forced to return it.
3.In the year 1981 the Wahabis brought tanks inside the ka’aba to crush the kahtani revolution against the Saudi regime and almost demolished the South Eastern Wall. This was later restored with the help of the Makkan people.
4. kaaba wall tore down by saudis (source: http://www.sunnah.org/nl/v0102/kaaba.html)

So as per your critical thinking where were ABABIL? Weren't they supposed to defend centre of muslim universe? You are ignoring all the signs sent by God that there is nothing special about kaaba. Rather you are making up one sign to prove kaaba is centre of universe, just because mohamad said so.

The electrons do not really 'spin' around the nucleus in atoms. They are found in what is called 'orbitals', which are three-dimensional probability distributions, which correspond to the quantum mechanical state they are in. The way things work in such microscopic scales is very much different from our everyday experience, and has a 'logic' of its own, and is (in my opinion) very fascinating.

Nov 16, 2007
"there can only be 1 truth, there cannot be more than 1 truth!"

kay, you are wrong again. there could be more than 1 truths. Have you heard story of blind man and elephant? Don't limit Almighty to one book written by mohamad. I still believe there are more than one ways to God. Regardless of what Mohamad did in his life, pious muslims can still find God with their devotion, love and faith in Allah (or any other name you have for Him).

Guru Nanak in First Pauri of Japji,

ਸੋਚੈ ਸੋਚਿ ਹੋਵਈ ਜੇ ਸੋਚੀ ਲਖ ਵਾਰ
By thinking, He cannot be reduced to thought, even by thinking hundreds of thousands of times.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 13, 2007
Here is a sign for you guys. This is solid evidence that Islam is the only true religion, there can only be 1 truth, there cannot be more than 1 truth!

If we observe the planets going around the sun, we can see that they are going around the sun anticlockwise, if we observe the moon going around the earth we can see it spinning anticlockwise, if we observe an atom we can see that the electrons spin around the nucleus anticlockwise, if we observe the stars in galaxies they are too going around its centre anticlockwise.

Dear Kay,

Mars as a superior planet moves in the opposite sense. The Earth orbits faster than the planet and hence relative to the Earth-Sun direction the planet moves clockwise. The planet emerges from "behind" the Sun (conjunction) into the morning sky, moves ine), moves to eastern quadrature and then disappears slowly into the evening twilight as it moves to conjunction. Jupiter and Saturn behave the same way.

Few planets move in opposite direction, do you want to know why?

Why Don't All the Planets Spin the Same Direction?

Basic principles of physics state that when an explosion occurs, all particles coming from it will all be spinning in the same direction, right? So if the Universe occured by explosion (i.e. Big Bang), all of the planets and such should be spinning in the same direction. Why isn't this the case?

There is no physical law that states that when an explosion occurs all particles will be spinning in the same direction. Angular momentum (the physical measure of spinning) will be conserved, so if the original object was spinning (had angular momentum), the sum of the angular momentums of all the "shrapnel" will equal the original angular momentum, so more will be spinning in the original direction. But individual "shrapnel" can be spinning in the opposite direction.
In the case of Venus and Uranus, the most reasonable theory is that a massive collision while they were forming caused them to spin opposite (in the case of Venus) or at right angles (in the case of Uranus) to the other planets and the Sun. Dr. Eric Christian
(March 2000)

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Islam have many many enimies as you may know, there are countless number of sites trying to proove the Quran wrong, but not even one of them has suceeded, the site answeringislam has many articles from Dr William Campbell, just watch the debate with Dr zakir Naik and see this guy completely exposed.

Oh yeh that's why no muslim is able to break challenge of ali sina.You are totally wasting your time here .Just go faithfreedom.org and you can win 50,000$.Even your zakir naik
is afraid of him.He wants face to face debate because he knows that in written debate he is no match.Whenever I got bored i just vist Faithfreedom.org forum to see how those people make make fun of muslims and to be honest I sometime's pity on muslims who try to debate on that forum.Your brothers need your help in cyber jihad just go their.

NAARE TAKBIR ALLAH HU AKBAR

kay

SPNer
Nov 8, 2007
Dear Kay,

Mars as a superior planet moves in the opposite sense. The Earth orbits faster than the planet and hence relative to the Earth-Sun direction the planet moves clockwise. The planet emerges from "behind" the Sun (conjunction) into the morning sky, moves ine), moves to eastern quadrature and then disappears slowly into the evening twilight as it moves to conjunction. Jupiter and Saturn behave the same way.

Few planets move in opposite direction, do you want to know why?

Why Don't All the Planets Spin the Same Direction?

Basic principles of physics state that when an explosion occurs, all particles coming from it will all be spinning in the same direction, right? So if the Universe occured by explosion (i.e. Big Bang), all of the planets and such should be spinning in the same direction. Why isn't this the case?

There is no physical law that states that when an explosion occurs all particles will be spinning in the same direction. Angular momentum (the physical measure of spinning) will be conserved, so if the original object was spinning (had angular momentum), the sum of the angular momentums of all the "shrapnel" will equal the original angular momentum, so more will be spinning in the original direction. But individual "shrapnel" can be spinning in the opposite direction.
In the case of Venus and Uranus, the most reasonable theory is that a massive collision while they were forming caused them to spin opposite (in the case of Venus) or at right angles (in the case of Uranus) to the other planets and the Sun. Dr. Eric Christian
(March 2000)

be honest i cant be bothered with you guys. at the very least admit the fact that people orbiting the kabba is similar to the planets going around the, the moon going around the earth. electrons going around the nucleus. they are all the centre. if you cant understand that and want to keep on arguing, foget it, i am out of here.

By the way do you know why mars is moving the opposite direction, its becuase of retrograde motion which scientists say that it will happen to every planet, do you know what will happen when this happens to the earth. the sun will rise from the west, do you know what prophet muhammed(pbuh) predicted, the sun will one day rise from the west, people like you will then believe, but thats it, sorry mate its too late! So you need to use your brains a bit, sorry no offence, otherwise youse are all doomed, i am only here to warn you guys. Many signs have arrived to you, yet you still continue to reject. Bye.

Last edited:

kay

SPNer
Nov 8, 2007
"there can only be 1 truth, there cannot be more than 1 truth!"

kay, you are wrong again. there could be more than 1 truths. Have you heard story of blind man and elephant? Don't limit Almighty to one book written by mohamad. I still believe there are more than one ways to God. Regardless of what Mohamad did in his life, pious muslims can still find God with their devotion, love and faith in Allah (or any other name you have for Him).

Guru Nanak in First Pauri of Japji,

ਸੋਚੈ ਸੋਚਿ ਹੋਵਈ ਜੇ ਸੋਚੀ ਲਖ ਵਾਰ
By thinking, He cannot be reduced to thought, even by thinking hundreds of thousands of times.

did God tell you that? I mean that you can follow any religion and still get closer to him, or enter paradise? bring your proof if you are truthful.

Last edited by a moderator:

kay

SPNer
Nov 8, 2007
some more proofs God sent for you regarding kaaba being centre of universe and kaaba sharif (house of allah).

1. In the year 683 AD, during the second fitna or civil war within early Islam, a rebel leader named ‘Abdullah ibn Zubayr held the holy cities of Mecca and Medina. The Caliph Yazid Ibne Moawiya, ruling from Damascus, sent an army to take the holy cities. To the enduring scandal of Muslims, Yazid’s general bombarded Mecca with catapults, and during the siege the holy Ka‘aba itself caught fire, the wooden parts of the structure burning, and the sacred Black Stone itself — venerated as the center of the Meccan pilgrimage — broke in three pieces due to fire.
2.In 930 AD, a radical sectarian group known as the Qarmatians raided Mecca and carried off the Black Stone itself, keeping it for some 20 years until forced to return it.
3.In the year 1981 the Wahabis brought tanks inside the ka’aba to crush the kahtani revolution against the Saudi regime and almost demolished the South Eastern Wall. This was later restored with the help of the Makkan people.
4. kaaba wall tore down by saudis (source: http://www.sunnah.org/nl/v0102/kaaba.html)

So as per your critical thinking where were ABABIL? Weren't they supposed to defend centre of muslim universe? You are ignoring all the signs sent by God that there is nothing special about kaaba. Rather you are making up one sign to prove kaaba is centre of universe, just because mohamad said so.

it has always been rebuilt havent it?

kay

SPNer
Nov 8, 2007
AIIINNNNKKKK WRONG!

electrons are donoted a +1/2 and -1/2 quantum number known as the electron spin number, they rotate both clockwise and anti clockwise (the bohr model that you look at is garbage...why?... An orbital electron, being perpetually accelerated, ought to just as perpetually radiate energy, and that lost energy would translate to a decreasing orbital radius. One would expect an electron to VERY rapidly fall into the nucleus but this does not occur).... the bohr model has long since been repudiated.... you have to look at electron clouds and learn some quantum mechanics.
Are Atoms Tiny Solar Systems? - Succeed in Physical Science: School for Champions
...fact

not all planets spin anticlockwise in every solar system there are even many spiral galaxies that spin clockwise...fact

ngc2207_hst_big.jpg

this is a picture of two galaxies colliding notice how one spins clockwise and the other spins anti-clockwise.

muslims spin anti-clockwise around the kabba and trample to death a couple hundred of there brothers annually...fact

thanks for playing

they generally spin anticlockwise as i have described, the thing about the atom, i have heard they spin anticlockwise from people who are studying medicine, Doctors, etc. Your article link doesn't proove that they spin clockwise. n e way we can still see the similarity that the nucleus is the centre, the sun is the centre of the solar system. the kabaa is the centre of the world, with people orbiting it, just like the stars, planets, electrons, etc. You cant argue with that one mate, the other one I do agree with you, that some glaxies spin clockwise as well as some planets, but thats because of retrograde motion (regarding the planets), but we can still see a pattern it spins around its centre! atleast do accept the facts, and open your mind a bit, i am only here to advise and warn you guys. I can give you countless other miracles which you cannot argue with mate, I have been through all the nonsenses you may come across sites, but atleast do take into consideration they are all lies! Do atleast look at it with an open mind.

People dying in Kabaa, so whats your point? because people dyes in kabba, thats why its not a true religion? common man, use some sense.

May 13, 2007
be honest i cant be bothered with you guys. at the very least admit the fact that people orbiting the kabba is similar to the planets going around the, the moon going around the earth. electrons going around the nucleus. they are all the centre. if you cant understand that and want to keep on arguing, foget it, i am out of here.

By the way do you know why mars is moving the opposite direction, its becuase of retrograde motion which scientists say that it will happen to every planet, do you know what will happen when this happens to the earth. the sun will rise from the west, do you know what prophet muhammed(pbuh) predicted, the sun will one day rise from the west, people like you will then believe, but thats it, sorry mate its too late! So you need to use your brains a bit, sorry no offence, otherwise youse are all doomed, i am only here to warn you guys. Many signs have arrived to you, yet you still continue to reject. Bye.

Dear Kay,

The question is not limited to Mars. How you could co-relate planets going around nucleus with Muslims going around in kabba? So you consider muslims as planets? Or what? Okey would you like to tell me a simple thing? When you go around in kabba, do you go around your axis as well? i.e. like most of planets? But again here is a little problem my dear friend. Few planets rotate clockwise and rest counter – clockwise. So how you decide to whether clockwise or counter-clockwise?

BTW do you know why retrograde happens?

kay

SPNer
Nov 8, 2007
Oh yeh that's why no muslim is able to break challenge of ali sina.You are totally wasting your time here .Just go faithfreedom.org and you can win 50,000$.Even your zakir naik
is afraid of him.He wants face to face debate because he knows that in written debate he is no match.Whenever I got bored i just vist Faithfreedom.org forum to see how those people make make fun of muslims and to be honest I sometime's pity on muslims who try to debate on that forum.Your brothers need your help in cyber jihad just go their.

NAARE TAKBIR ALLAH HU AKBAR

this is an anti-islamic site, meaning that it is a site with the purpose of distroying Islam. You think you will find any truth on this site? its complety biased. If you go to youtube.com and type in reverts, see how many people are bypassing these nonsenses. you can do it man. there many many of these sites, but they are full of nonsenses. Bring me one claim from these sites, and allow me to expose the truth. I challenge you, bring in atleast one. you can see the previous claims on this forum and see how ridiculus they really are, friend use some sense, no offense, i am only saying for your own good.

kay

SPNer
Nov 8, 2007
Dear Kay,

The question is not limited to Mars. How you could co-relate planets going around nucleus with Muslims going around in kabba? So you consider muslims as planets? Or what? Okey would you like to tell me a simple thing? When you go around in kabba, do you go around your axis as well? i.e. like most of planets? But again here is a little problem my dear friend. Few planets rotate clockwise and rest counter – clockwise. So how you decide to whether clockwise or counter-clockwise?

Yes the planets are muslims. Muslims means someone who has surrendered to Allah, or God or the creator. We can clearly see these planets following their set of rules, code of conduct, law and order or fulfilling their function. therefore your heart is a muslim, you lungs, you kidneys, they are all following Allahs laws, they are fulfilling their purpose.

are you as a human fulfilling your purpose in life?

we when go around the Kabaa this means that we have surrendered our will to God, therefore we are muslims.

we dont have an axis to go around, theres no point of it. the planets have their axis, so that there is day and night for them.

kay

SPNer
Nov 8, 2007
Dear Kay,

as you have said that generally planets rotate counte-clockwise, my point is that it isn't a coincidence or a man made law for us to orbit the kabba, no one made this up,

not is it a coincidence that it is the centre of the world, it is Gods command. friend at the very least open you mind a little, think about God, you believe in God, what does he want from you? are you meting his demands? forget about any one else or what people thinks, but think about God, ask him for guidance, and think, he has given us an intellect for a purpose, simply to recognise him, which you have done, and to surrender to him, thats the only way you will acquire peace in this world and in the hearafter. I am not trying to brainwash you, if i say anything wrong do correct me, I am only conveying a simple message. If i am wrong proove me wrong, I will be more than happy for that, it will only increase me in knowledge.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
this is an anti-islamic site, meaning that it is a site with the purpose of distroying Islam. You think you will find any truth on this site? its complety biased. If you go to youtube.com and type in reverts, see how many people are bypassing these nonsenses. you can do it man. there many many of these sites, but they are full of nonsenses. Bring me one claim from these sites, and allow me to expose the truth. I challenge you, bring in atleast one. you can see the previous claims on this forum and see how ridiculus they really are, friend use some sense, no offense, i am only saying for your own good.

Faithfreedom.org is anti islamic but apart from anti islamic it is also very much anti religion
People on that site are hardcore debators.Debate between religions countries,communities are very common on that .Why don't you accept that you are not capable of debating their that's why you are here.If you have guts then go their and post its link.As far as youtube is concerned anybody can put any thing their.

kay

SPNer
Nov 8, 2007
Faithfreedom.org is anti islamic but apart from anti islamic it is also very much anti religion
People on that site are hardcore debators.Debate between religions countries,communities are very common on that .Why don't you accept that you are not capable of debating their that's why you are here.If you have guts then go their and post its link.As far as youtube is concerned anybody can put any thing their.

theres no point of debating, if we are not willing to open our minds to the truth. Most of these guys talk rubbish, they take verses out of context, i need to gain more knowledge about my religion and spread the truth. I cant be bothered with ignorant fools. you can even see some of your guys, taking verses out of context, and posting it on this forum, mislading everyone here, but see the responses i gave.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
theres no point of debating, if we are not willing to open our minds to the truth. Most of these guys talk rubbish, they take verses out of context, i need to gain more knowledge about my religion and spread the truth. I cant be bothered with ignorant fools. you can even see some of your guys, taking verses out of context, and posting it on this forum, mislading everyone here, but see the responses i gave.

There is only one truth for you and that is islam if someone accept it then he is intelligent
if someone not then he is ignorant fool.as far as your responses is concerned I found nothing special in it.If you understand urdu then it is called "apne mooh miyan mithu banana"

My friend you are only wasting your time here as we too are ignorant fools for you.just go to some another site then may be you will find people who are ready to accept your version of truth.

they generally spin anticlockwise as i have described, the thing about the atom, i have heard they spin anticlockwise from people who are studying medicine, Doctors, etc.

what do you mean "generally spin". Electrons do not spin around the nucleus!
they spin around their axis. each orbit has 2 paired electrons or can have 1. one is donoted -1/2 the other +1/2. the spin is around their axis not around the nucleus.

look, the respected members of the intellectual community that study medicine are not physcists nor physical chemists..so what do they know of quantum mechanics?

even a medical professional who has graduated recently will in all likelhood know what this is;

the question is, do you?:
carbonyl%20orbitals%20www.gif

do these look like circular orbits to you?
explain to me antibonding orbitals?

It is more or less useless talking to someone who has no background in physical chemistry. I might as well debate with a cardboard box.

Your article link doesn't proove that they spin clockwise.

Yes it does, read it again. It tells beginners in chemistry that the bohr model (planetary model) of the atom is wrong. And that was the model you used to try and justify islam as some sort of truth...albeit unsuccessfully.

n e way we can still see the similarity that the nucleus is the centre, the sun is the centre of the solar system. the kabaa is the centre of the world.

:rofl!!:define "center of the world"? how does one find the 'center' on the surfce of a sphere? i think this 'center' that your looking for might be egocentricity.

with people orbiting it, just like the stars, planets, electrons, etc. You cant argue with that one mate, the other one I do agree with you, that some glaxies spin clockwise as well as some planets, but thats because of retrograde motion (regarding the planets), but we can still see a pattern it spins around its centre! atleast do accept the facts, and open your mind a bit, i am only here to advise and warn you guys. I can give you countless other miracles which you cannot argue with mate.

nor do i wish to argue with the irrational.

I have been through all the nonsenses you may come across sites, but atleast do take into consideration they are all lies! Do atleast look at it with an open mind.

the only nonsense i see in my immediate perceptual range, resides in your posts. Even you can agree with that?

People dying in Kabaa, so whats your point? because people dyes in kabba, thats why its not a true religion? common man, use some sense.

My point is rather simple..but you seem to have missed it. I am trying to point out the chronic epidemic disease that has plagued humanity... i call it stupidity .

creating a human stampede like a bunch of wild bores is just not tasteful. if you ask me, and i'll use your own words, its 'nonsense'.

cheers

Nov 16, 2007
did God tell you that? I mean that you can follow any religion and still get closer to him, or enter paradise? bring your proof if you are truthful.

No, God never spoke to me. I don't believe in your kind of God who has to speak to mortals or send angels with messages. I believe in realization or you can say 'critical thinking'.
Medical science even have a term of these kind of people who hear God or hear voices of invisible angles (schizophrenia). Your prophet was also a patient.
Another explaination for Mohamad's behaviour is that great eruption of Krakatao in the early 600s is very likely to have produced a cooling trend, with more than usual moisture and thus greater likelihood of ergot fungus (producing the hallucinogen LSD) growth on grains.

Nov 16, 2007
it has always been rebuilt havent it?
Mr kay,
is this the best answer from your critical mind? Look at signs God sending you that kaaba is ordinary place, not a centre of universe. World is full of places which were demolished and rebuilt again. But how can anybody demolish house of Allah?
If kaaba has some special status as per quran, why Allah let any harm to it?
But Allah is almighty and capable of anything. That leaves us with only one conclusion that kaaba is just another place, not so called House of Allah.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM