• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikhism A Query

Mar 28, 2005
amritsar
I am looking for some fine pieces of text like bandni nama. I could'nt find it on the internet. it would be nice if someone points me to the internet link or tell me the titles of the books so that i can purchase them from the market. preference goes to panjabi books. thanx a lot.

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Singh ji,

I hope u meant Bandgi Nama and not Bandni Nama. Just in case, u r looking for Bandgi Nama by Raghbir Singh Bir, look at
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Dunes/7697/Literature/BN/bnint.htm
cudnt locate any online resource in Punjabi. But well, u may like to search based on Bandgi Nama, and let us know if u find one in Punjabi, online.

Also, I searched that Bhai Nandlal Ji wrote a book of prayer called Bandgi Nama. Are you referring to that?

To purchase, http://www.dtfbooks.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=1296

Which other punjabi books you are looking for?

Regards,

Mar 28, 2005
amritsar
Dear Arvind ji, yes i meant bandgi nama by raghbir singh bir. I have that book already and read that twice. I wanted to know the titles of similar kind of books which present the reality of life with practical experience. Finding books in panjabi won't be any trouble as far as you are living in a town of gurus, amritsar. And if i found a link to that panjabi version of bandgi nama, i would definately let you know. perhaps i was thinking of scanning it.

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Scanning is a great idea, and we can always make space for that here on site. But make sure of the copyrights before doing something like that, where permission of publishers may be needed.

Singh Brothers have a variety of books. Good Luck with your search :) And forget us not.

Cheers.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: