• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

A Million Harry's

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Millions of them, and in the midst, the God Harry, the elusive personality trait that brings you to the path of truth, some have many God Harry's, and they find it easily, and connect with it, disregarding all the other Harry's, keeping them around for when they are useful, the lust Harry, the ego Harry, the anger Harry, but on the whole, they revolve around the God Harry, those fortunate few, fortunate even more are those that dispense with all but the God Harry, and are thus destined to live peaceful, fulfilling lives full of acceptance and devoid of want. They are God's angels travelling through the world, doing God's work, quietly, without fuss, they in fact become the littlest humblest hobo, just living by the truth, doing the right thing.

Others like me, only have the one God Harry, the other 999,999 are a plethora of every conceivable want, desire and action that a human is capable of, lucky me, stripping them away has been a half a lifetimes work, I hope to find the God Harry before I die, if only to ask why? but of course by then I will probably know.

Until then, to our good friend, an angel on God's earth, our hero of the hour, the littlest hobo

Pathfinder

Writer
SPNer
Sep 5, 2016
Chirion se main baaz turaun, Tabe Gobind Singh naam kahaun
It is when I make sparrows fight hawks that I am called Gobind Singh
Gidderon se main sher banaun, Tabe Gobind Singh naam kahaun
It is when make I lions out of wolves that I am called Gobind Singh
Nichon se main ucch banaun, Tabe Gobind Singh naam kahaun
It is when I make the lowly rise that I am called Gobind Singh
Sawa lakh se ek laraun, Tabe Gobind Singh naam kahaun.
It is when I make one fight a hundred thousand that I am called Gobind Singh)

(Above copied from Sikhiwiki.org...)

One little hobo is enough Veerji, as long as Guru Maharaj is with you.

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM