• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Controversial A Godly Consciousness

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Veer ji That's true and fair ,I'm not against studying ,listening and reading.Everything has to be acquired I suppose I'm just more for realising ,as it's quicker.
Sp ji we are brothers who are closer than far mundahug

I still would like to comment on "I suppose I'm just more for realising ,as it's quicker." The quicker part is believing so, not realizing so.

Billions probably believe in one. Very few if any have truly realized one in living!

Sat Sri Akal.

Last edited:

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
No heaven or hell but one day may be some of our atoms will become part of the same physical entity of a specific life form or non-life form. It will take a long long time and perhaps billions of years if not more mundahug. In the mean time we are all one in one creation of one creator.

Sat Sri Akal.

Kanwaljit.Singh

Writer
SPNer
Jan 29, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
ਸੁਨਿ ਅੰਧਾ ਕੈਸੇ ਮਾਰਗੁ ਪਾਵੈ ॥
Sun anḏẖā kaise mārag pāvai.
By listening, how can the blind find the path?

ਕਰੁ ਗਹਿ ਲੇਹੁ ਓੜਿ ਨਿਬਹਾਵੈ ॥
Kar gėh leho oṛ nibhāvai.
Take hold of his hand, and then he can reach his destination.

ਕਹਾ ਬੁਝਾਰਤਿ ਬੂਝੈ ਡੋਰਾ ॥
Kahā bujẖāraṯ būjẖai dorā.
How can a riddle be understood by the deaf?

ਨਿਸਿ ਕਹੀਐ ਤਉ ਸਮਝੈ ਭੋਰਾ ॥
Nis kahī▫ai ṯa▫o samjẖai bẖorā.
Say 'night', and he thinks you said 'day'.

ਕਹਾ ਬਿਸਨਪਦ ਗਾਵੈ ਗੁੰਗ ॥
Kahā bisanpaḏ gāvai gung.
How can the mute sing the Songs of the Lord?

ਜਤਨ ਕਰੈ ਤਉ ਭੀ ਸੁਰ ਭੰਗ ॥
Jaṯan karai ṯa▫o bẖī sur bẖang.
He may try, but his voice will fail him.

ਕਹ ਪਿੰਗੁਲ ਪਰਬਤ ਪਰ ਭਵਨ ॥
Kah pingul parbaṯ par bẖavan.
How can the cripple climb up the mountain?

ਨਹੀ ਹੋਤ ਊਹਾ ਉਸੁ ਗਵਨ ॥
Nahī hoṯ ūhā us gavan.
He simply cannot go there.

ਕਰਤਾਰ ਕਰੁਣਾ ਮੈ ਦੀਨੁ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਕਰੈ ॥
Karṯār karuṇā mai ḏīn benṯī karai.
O Creator, Lord of Mercy - Your humble servant prays;

ਨਾਨਕ ਤੁਮਰੀ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਤਰੈ ॥੬॥
Nānak ṯumrī kirpā ṯarai.
Guru Nanak: by Your Grace, please save me.

Scarlet Pimpernel

We seek him here,we sikh
Writer
SPNer
May 31, 2011
In the Self
one day may be some of our atoms will become part of the same physical entity of a specific life form or non-life form.

Veer ji If I'm just atoms then what is the atomic structure of the mind-self, If God is only an expanse of atoms ,then you have defined him and gave him a birthday too,but that is ok we will celebrate it together.

ਤੂ ਹਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਆਪਿ ਅਗੰਮੁ ਹੈ ਸਭਿ ਤੁਧੁ ਉਪਾਇਆ ॥
http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani
ਤੂ ਹਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਆਪਿ ਅਗੰਮੁ ਹੈ ਸਭਿ ਤੁਧੁ ਉਪਾਇਆ ॥ तू हरि प्रभु आपि अगमु है सभि तुधु उपाइआ ॥ Ŧū har parabẖ āp agamm hai sabẖ ṯuḏẖ upā▫i▫ā. O Lord God, You Yourself are inaccessible; You formed everything

Quote' Idealism is a term with several related meanings.[In philosophy] It comes directly from the Greek "idein", meaning "to see".'

Last edited:

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Veer Ji Quantum theory has proved subatomic particles disappear to somewhere.

http://www.gresham.ac.uk/lectures-and-events/materialism-and-its-discontents
Veer sp ji I hope I do not come across in my post(s) as knowing of the creator or ways of such. I humbly regret of any indiscretions of the past and will watch and improve and be regretful of such errors forever.

Now after I posted the last thoughts as to possibly merging of remnants of you and me in an object in billions of years, I realized that later that there is no telling what came from what or who at the atomic level. So such merging as a continuation of anything is practical meaningless. It actually furthers the concept of "one" beyond personalization or attachment that we so get used to in our human existence. So merging becomes a concept of realization and thought as to how much I see you or anyone or anything else as much as one can identify. We start merging with all around from the day of birth and in continuum and as a matter of fact the concept of birth may just be an artificiality as we never leave "one" that we are always part of. Only our interactions as a form go up and down in continuous and timeless regeneration.

By the way Sp ji theories come and go but Laws of creation and truths so embedded forever prevail. Very few meaningful laws have been dicovered like the Law of Gravity,E=mc² (the related duality of mass and energy), etc.

E=mc²: Einstein explains his famous formula - YouTube

Sorry little rambling.

Sat Sri Akal.

Scarlet Pimpernel

We seek him here,we sikh
Writer
SPNer
May 31, 2011
In the Self
Veer sp ji I hope I do not come across in my post(s) as knowing of the creator or ways of such. I humbly regret of any indiscretions of the past and will watch and improve and be regretful of such errors forever.

Veer Ji, Jatts are always bold in the way they come across ,my statements are always like that too ,so don't apologise ,even when you know you are wrong, or just apologise but don't really mean it ,(those are my two methods) because God likes it when we are funny more than when we are apoligetic,oh no that is too arrogant of me ,let me reword it ,well I think maybe,might ,perhaps like it!

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM