• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh News 1984 Riots: Akal Takht Stands Behind Phoolka

Sep 20, 2004
Amritsar, July 22 : The Akal Takht, the highest seat of Sikhism, has asked Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee (DSGMC) president Paramjit Singh Sarna and his brother to explain their stand on the controversy over advocate H.S. Phoolka fighting 1984 anti-Sikh riots cases.

More...

a.mother

SPNer
Jun 12, 2010
Canada
1984 riots: Akal Takht stands behind Phoolka

Shri Akal Takht Sahib took the right decigion.The person who spend almost three dacade of his precius life for the justice for inocents,and today someone is pointing at him,its not fair.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
In order to have a good discussion it is important to discuss the issues. I have just deleted an image that hinders discussion. Do not bring muck-raking from other forums and web sites here. Thank you

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
I want to explain my reasons for deleting a picture of Sarna. In the image he is wearing a Congress Party headband on his turban, has red horns, and his beard is painted green. In the interests of having a reasonable debate the image was deleted.

We "like" Sarna when he stands against SGPC and its removal of the Nanakashai Calendar. We "hate" Sarna today, and for reason. Since we do want to have it both ways, like him and hate him, the picture adds nothing to the discussion and only contributes ridicule. In my opinion, we don't want to add anything that will cheapen discussion on a very serious matter - justice for victims of genocide.

Since this picture has been posted twice, it is also spam.

Last edited by a moderator:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: