Sign Up |  Live StatsLive Stats    Articles 38,975| Comments 191,816| Members 20,107, Newest hc34| Online 284
Home Contact
 (Forgotten?): 
    Sikhism
    For best SPN experience, use Firefox Internet Browser!


                                                                   Your Banner Here!    




Click Here to Register/Sign Up Daily Hukamnama Member Blogs Downloads Website Navigation Help Fonts Tags
Sikh Philosophy Network » Sikh Philosophy Network » Current News » Information Technology » convert from Microsoft Picture Manager to Microsoft word

convert from Microsoft Picture Manager to Microsoft word

Our Donation Goal : Why Donate? : Donate Today! : Donate Anonymously (ਗੁਪਤ) : Our Family of Supporters
Goal this month: 300 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Please Donate...
       

Tags
convert, microsoft, picture, manager, word
Reply Post New Topic In This Forum Stay Connected to Sikhism, Click Here to Register Now!
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 28-Jul-2006, 07:14 AM
HELP!'s Avatar HELP!
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
   
   
convert from Microsoft Picture Manager to Microsoft word

  Donate Today!   Email to Friend  Tell a Friend   Show Printable Version  Print   Contact sikhphilosophy.net Administraion for any Suggestions, Ideas, Feedback.  Feedback  

Register to Remove Advertisements
I want to move a file I scaned at home and sent to myself but it came over in
Microsoft Picture Manager and I don't know how to move it into Microsoft Wrod
Reference:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/information-technology/10606-convert-microsoft-picture-manager-microsoft-word.html
so I can make changes I hope someone can help me with this.

*







Do you agree or disagree with the writer above? Why not share your immediate thoughts with us! Login Now! or Sign Up Today! to share your views... Gurfateh!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 28-Jul-2006, 07:14 AM
Rick B's Avatar Rick B
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
   
   
Re: convert from Microsoft Picture Manager to Microsoft word

This post does not seem to be related to Microsoft Access - the topic of
this newsgroup. Microsoft Access is a database application.

Please post your question to a newsgroup related to MS Picture Manager or MS
Word.


--
Rick B



"HELP!" wrote in message
news:107B984E-C472-44D0-B8B0-3FD7ED92718A@microsoft.com...
Reference:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showthread.php?t=10606
Reference:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showthread.php?t=10606
>I want to move a file I scaned at home and sent to myself but it came over
>in
> Microsoft Picture Manager and I don't know how to move it into Microsoft
> Wrod
> so I can make changes I hope someone can help me with this.



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 28-Jul-2006, 07:14 AM
HELP!'s Avatar HELP!
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
   
   
Re: convert from Microsoft Picture Manager to Microsoft word

Where do I go for that??



"Rick B" wrote:

> This post does not seem to be related to Microsoft Access - the topic of
> this newsgroup. Microsoft Access is a database application.
>
> Please post your question to a newsgroup related to MS Picture Manager or MS
> Word.
>
>
> --
> Rick B
>
>
>
> "HELP!" wrote in message
> news:107B984E-C472-44D0-B8B0-3FD7ED92718A@microsoft.com...
Reference:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showthread.php?t=10606
Reference:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showthread.php?t=10606
> >I want to move a file I scaned at home and sent to myself but it came over
> >in
> > Microsoft Picture Manager and I don't know how to move it into Microsoft
> > Wrod
> > so I can make changes I hope someone can help me with this.

>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 28-Jul-2006, 07:14 AM
Rick B's Avatar Rick B
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
   
   
Re: convert from Microsoft Picture Manager to Microsoft word

  Donate Today!  
Well, the group you posted to is for access. Access is the name of a
database application.

Try to find one with "word" or "picture manager" in the title. It will
probably start with microsoft.public.word or similar.
Reference:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showthread.php?t=10606



--
Rick B



"HELP!" wrote in message
news:4F049AA1-F135-4462-8A2F-4D97FFEFB63D@microsoft.com...
> Where do I go for that??
>
>
>
> "Rick B" wrote:
>
>> This post does not seem to be related to Microsoft Access - the topic of
>> this newsgroup. Microsoft Access is a database application.
>>
>> Please post your question to a newsgroup related to MS Picture Manager or
>> MS
>> Word.
>>
>>
>> --
>> Rick B
>>
>>
>>
>> "HELP!" wrote in message
>> news:107B984E-C472-44D0-B8B0-3FD7ED92718A@microsoft.com...
>> >I want to move a file I scaned at home and sent to myself but it came
>> >over
>> >in
>> > Microsoft Picture Manager and I don't know how to move it into
Reference:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showthread.php?t=10606
>> > Microsoft
>> > Wrod
>> > so I can make changes I hope someone can help me with this.

>>
>>
>>



Reply With Quote
   Click Here to Donate Now!
Related Topics...
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Want to put Microsoft Word in my Windows ME. Rockyridge Information Technology 2 28-Jul-2006 07:23 AM
How do I get print option in Microsoft Office Picture Manager Wiggles Information Technology 1 28-Jul-2006 07:15 AM
Microsoft Picture It 10 said corrupted catalog file reinstall did carol25 Information Technology 2 28-Jul-2006 07:10 AM
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax Error in ORDER BY clause Marc Everlove Information Technology 15 14-Nov-2005 13:28 PM
Report can not show picture without Microsoft photo editor, please help Daryl Information Technology 0 11-Nov-2005 18:09 PM


Support Us!
Become a Promoter!
Gurfateh ji, you can become a SPN Promoter by Donating as little as $10 each month. With limited resources & high operational costs, your donations make it possible for us to deliver a quality website and spread the teachings of the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, to serve & uplift humanity. Every contribution counts. Donate Generously. Gurfateh!
ReplyPost New Topic In This Forum Stay Connected to Sikhism, Click Here to Register Now!

Bookmarks


(View-All Members who have read this thread : 5
harshith, joyce, mahesh23bhardwaj, ravindrakumar, tavenisa

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

» Active Discussions
Kabīr ji's marne ṯe jag...
Today 03:05 AM
10 Replies, 233 Views
Akal Takhat Says No To...
By Abneet
Yesterday 22:38 PM
109 Replies, 11,761 Views
Dekh hamara haal
Yesterday 12:36 PM
6 Replies, 202 Views
Sharing a bit about my...
By eileen
30-Aug-2014 23:26 PM
4 Replies, 138 Views
Sikh basketball players...
30-Aug-2014 18:36 PM
7 Replies, 528 Views
Hair Care
30-Aug-2014 15:16 PM
23 Replies, 5,801 Views
Benefits of Meditation...
30-Aug-2014 15:13 PM
4 Replies, 3,225 Views
Alcohol Good for the...
30-Aug-2014 15:10 PM
34 Replies, 5,922 Views
I Considered Cutting My...
30-Aug-2014 03:34 AM
174 Replies, 19,608 Views
Shabad (790)
30-Aug-2014 03:21 AM
2 Replies, 114 Views
Is this a women's kurti...
29-Aug-2014 10:19 AM
12 Replies, 318 Views
Plane leaves in 4 hrs...
29-Aug-2014 10:10 AM
1 Replies, 119 Views
What is Anhaad Naad?
29-Aug-2014 10:00 AM
113 Replies, 2,724 Views
Sikhs Prone to Vitamin D...
28-Aug-2014 12:07 PM
25 Replies, 5,161 Views
How does a Scientist and...
27-Aug-2014 22:54 PM
4 Replies, 230 Views
» Books You Should Read...
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:56 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 Copyright 2004-2015, All Rights Reserved. Sikh Philosophy Network


Page generated in 0.23894 seconds with 34 queries