Nirmaljot Baidwan's Avatar Nirmaljot Baidwan Nirmaljot Baidwan is offline

Enrolled: Jan 18th, 2011
Nirmaljot Baidwan is an unknown quantity at this point

Adherent: Sikhi
Liked 17 Times in 7 Posts
    Nationality: India
Re: Japji Sahib - Pauri 4 - Guru Granth Sahib

@tejwant singh

i was reading a post and i saw a thread about 4th pauri which had no replies so thought of replying to it. But i'll surely share the first three pauris as well with you.

Now talking abt your ques i just get one impression sir, i.e u did not read the post with full concentration. replyin to ur questions

1. i quote "And yes Amarpal you are absolutely right. That time is good when we think or remember the almighty. But I’ll discuss it somewhat. Guru nanak says on pg 1330 of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
ਨਾਉ ਪ੍ਰਭਾਤੈ ਸਬਦਿ ਧਿਆਈਐ ਛੋਡਹੁ ਦੁਨਿ ਪਰੀਤਾll ਪ੍ਰਣਵਤਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਦਾਸਨਿ ਦਾਸਾ ਜਗਿ ਹਾਰਿਆ ਤਿਨਿ ਜੀਤਾll
Reference:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/jap-ji-sahib/361-japji-sahib-pauri-4-guru-granth.html
Reference:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showthread.php?t=361
"
The time when ever we remember the almighty is good or " amrit wela". Now the time which is not amrit wela??? It is the time when we are not thinking of him and we are thinking of worldly matters, when we think bad for someone. Some times what happens is we are in gurudwara and we are still thinking about our business or family. Now that time is not amrit wela even though we are in the gurudwara.

2. Why 2 a.m ???
I said AROUND 2 a.m because it is the time when body is fresh , that is the time when we dont think about worldly matters, that is the time when there is an air of spirituality, that is the time when no one will knock at your door and trouble you about your business, that is the time when the drop is ready to merge with the ocean.

U can refer to baani of bhai gurdass regarding amrit vela.

Page generated in 0.08706 seconds with 25 queries