View Single Post
Old 29-Jan-2011, 22:47 PM

Enrolled: Jun 17th, 2004
spnadmin has a reputation beyond reputespnadmin has a reputation beyond repute
spnadmin has a reputation beyond reputespnadmin has a reputation beyond reputespnadmin has a reputation beyond reputespnadmin has a reputation beyond reputespnadmin has a reputation beyond reputespnadmin has a reputation beyond reputespnadmin has a reputation beyond reputespnadmin has a reputation beyond reputespnadmin has a reputation beyond reputespnadmin has a reputation beyond reputespnadmin has a reputation beyond reputespnadmin has a reputation beyond repute

Adherent: Sikhism
Liked 12,369 Times in 5,703 Posts

Re: Japji Sahib - Pauri 4 - Guru Granth Sahib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirmaljot Baidwan View Post
@ admin @gyani ji
surely mates i m new here so sort of mixed the both. But i think knowing punjabi would help a lot on this forum. I wonder how poor are those who dont know punjabi as they cant cherish the treasure given to us by ten gurus and many bhagats. But what do u guys think about my post??? Its intriguing , i hope my understanding & research is good enough regarding 4th pauri. But v must keep polishing ourselves not only in just discussing the gurbani but also in following it.

I personally would advise who so ever reads it, that dont just read gurbani, discuss it go deep into it and then follow it because its a treasure and only through this treasure we are going to get to that gem called naam. which naam??? The one that i have discussed above.

May god help you alll on the path of enlightenment.

nirmaljot ji

There is the world as it is and the world as it should be. The fact is that most of our readers, and of them Sikhs born of Punjabi heritage, will not understand your ideas fully without the help of the English language. This includes an important group of young people who are just discovering their religious heritage. Punjabi is a treasure. But so are the thoughts expressed in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji -- which will go unheeded and unknown if we do not make an effort to bridge the language barrier that is very real.

Thank you for your willingness to accommodate all of our readers. Who might otherwise "vote with their feet " that is leave SPN and visit another forum where they will not be able to learn from the best you and others have to offer.

So in answer to your question - many will not have an opinion about your post because they cannot understand what you are saying. Please help by observing the forum rule: Official language is English.

:happykaur:
The following members appreciate spnadmin Ji for the above message.

Page generated in 0.09911 seconds with 25 queries